• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The God Game

Good , lets wait for the others to post their characters and then start , please dont forget to read the tabs

Just waiting for the ones in the interest check , tomorrow we should be likely starting . Information I will make the second IC a summary of every race ever created , every god , artifact , etc . So please dont post there

I Think I will have to ask for a new Tab..................., yep in the new tab you will be able to post it so none forgets .(Only the race sheet)

Both , mention your creations talk to the other gods , etc . But dont post a sheet there , If you want to do something with your points make sure that in the Second IC where you post your sheets , there is a summary of what you made that turn example:

Race/Servant/Etc

-etc

-etc

-etc

10- Points to create this race in turn 1

Turns will be every day or two days., Going to update soon the overview and add more information

Last edited by a moderator:
About civilizations and points. Will we be starting with a civilization right off the bat, or will we have to create one first? If we don't start with one, how do we get our points in the beginning?

Thanks!

You have to create a civilization first , you will get 10 points to do things every turn the points can be saved for later.... .

Ah, that makes sense. (Not sure if that was in the main post with all of the info or not, if it was I probably missed it.) I'm looking forward to starting this RP!

AlphaDraco said:
Don't we first have to create the world?
Exactly............., Maybe I was not clear but there is nothing in the world now , this is why I encourage everyone to take part in the creation of the world which will be likely the first 5-10 turns

It would make sense for Bara to be the one to call all of the gods together, as he is the god of creation after all. Besides he kind of gives off the king of the gods vibe to me.

We should have plenty of space , domains are very free so dont worry(You can have one that says Food or Friendship Magic) , if you cant put into words then just describe it as much as you want.

Quick stupid question, are the domains completely free? For example could there be a god whose domain is cheese? (Asking this out of pure curiosity)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back