The Game ❤️

Emily walked towards Dan, she angrily kissed Dan lips, pushing him against the wall. She pulled his shirt over his head, kissing his neck, nibbling just below his earlobe. Emily fumbles with his belt buckle tugging his shirt over his head. "Do you wanna?" She smirked. It felt good to in control, even though she was still mad at him.

[ G2G.... I'll be on in a few hours. ] 
"I do, I really do," Dan said as Vanity scurried out of the room. He grabbed Emily's wrists gently. "But Tyler's mom is downstairs... Don't you think she would hear us or walk in on us?" Dan reminded Emily, but he was still turned on by her.

Emily jerked her wrist away, smirking. "What it's not like I'm going to scream or something" she laughed, biting her lip and undid his belt buckle. Emily brought her lips up to his, running her hand through his short brown hair. She gently grabbed his hand and lead him to the bed.

{Sorry it's so short!!}

"You might," Dan joked with a small laugh. His body was forced over onto the bed, and he lay himself down."You're so controlling, you know that?" Dan tugged at Emily's hands, causing her to fall onto his body.

Emily laughed "maybe I like being in control" she smirked and then kissed his lips softly.

{this is beyond short, but time skip?}

Emily kissed Dan's lip and a smirk played on her lips "so, did I satisfy your needs? " she asked, she pulled her hair into a messy bun and laid her head onto his bare chest. She took a deep breath and sighed. She hoped that she satisfied him enough.

"Yes," Dan said. He was still smiling after what had just happened. "Are you satisfied enough, Emily?" Dan asked with a small chuckle. "And, I have a question for you..." he said, looking up to think. "What turns you on? You never answered me on that one," Dan said, referring to their first date together.

Emily let a a sigh in relief and then smiled. "Well, for starter you. Then, I guess when you kiss my neck, Oh and guys who bit their lip, that just makes me go overboard and when they wear beanies. " she bit her lip. "Anymore questions?" She added.

Dan bit his lip exaggeratingly and put on a crooked smile. "I guess I'll have to start wearing beanies more often, huh?" he said and kissed her neck softly. "Let me think..." Dan looked up at the ceiling of his bedroom to show that he was trying to think up an interesting question to ask Emily. "How come you're not mad at me?" he finally said.

Emily bit her lip to to hold back a Moan as he was kissing her neck. "Yes, yes you should, I don't think I could keep my hand off of you" she approved, nodding her head. She smiled as she waited for the next question mad then it faded as soon as it came out of his mouth. "Because.. Vanity's a wh*re and I know you wouldn't do It and because you wouldn't ever had the best time of your life in bed and .. " she smiled as the dirty word came out of her mouth.

"I love you," Dan said quietly and softly and kissed her jaw. "Did you know that Tyler and Vanity broke up?" he asked, grabbing Emily's hands under the blankets of the bed.

Emily's heart raced and her hands got clammy. No one had ever loved her before. Emily's cheeks flushed pink and she smiled "I love you too." She grasp his hand tightly. "Yeah, She cheated on him .." She bit her lip. She would never do that to Dan, ever.

"Really?" Dan said, somewhat surprised. Then again, Dan wasn't really all that surprised because of what she tried to do with him. "Who did she cheat on him with?" he wondered aloud.

"Tyler's BestFriend" she stated simply and then smiled "it's okay, she got what she deserved. My hand still hurts" she laughed and then looked into Dan's eyes, they conveyed a mixture of lust and confusion but also love. Like her momma always said, you can always tell someone feelings by their eyes.

Dan chuckled for a moment as he stared back into Emily's precious eyes. "That's really classy," he said about Vanity sarcastically. He looked into Emily's eyes, showing a mixture of last and confusion, but at the same time there was also love. He stared at her for a moment in silence, looking at her beautiful face.

Emily nodded "Very classy. " she said and laughed. She looked down as Dan looked at her face, she smiled and her cheeks went pink. Emily wasn't used to people looking at her like that or anything at all. Moshe stood up, grabbing her undergarments and put them on, only putting back shorts on.

Dan watched her get dressed and looked around the bedroom for his clothing and boxers, but he still stayed in the bed. Finally, Dan spotted them and pointed to them. "Hey, can you grab me my boxers please?" he asked Emily, still pointing to them on the opposite side of the room on the floor.

Emily rolled her eyes "you are so lazy" she laughed and then reached over grabbing his boxers. Emily threw his boxers in his face and the sat down back in the bed. "Well. At least you said 'please'" she said and the laid her head down on the pillow.

Sorry this is short))

"I know I am, that's why I asked you to get my clothes for me," Dan said with a small chuckle. "Thanks," he thanked Emily and snatched the boxers from the bed. He slid into them, concealing is body.

Emily closed her eyes and laughed softly. "Next time you can get your own clothes off the floor" she smiled and wrapped the blanket around her body.

Hey! Sorry this is short! }}

"Oh, please. You just want to see me naked," I teased and grabbed my t-shirt and jeans. I slipped them on my legs and pulled my t-shirt over my head afterwards.

Emily scoffed "oh please. You wish" she laughed and pulled on her t shirt. "You are so cocky" she stood up from sitting on the bed and then walked out of the door. "Hey. You guys are so loud.." Tyler said behind Emily. She was currently in the kitchen getting something to eat. P

Dan laughed at Tyler's comment and turned to Emily. "I told you so," he said, referring to his comment earlier on how they would be heard. Dan walked into the kitchen behind Emily and opened Tyler's fridge for a pop, specifically Pepsi.

Emily shrugged "whatever. Let it be known" she laughed and then grabbed the pack of Oreos, grabbing one and popping it into her mouth. Emily put the pack of Oreo on the counter then hopped on the counter. "oh and Tyler.. I'm sorry about vanity. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back