The Game ❤️

....Dan sat on the couch, his arms propped behind his head as he stared at the screen of the television. Dan's head rested under his hands which lied on the arm of the couch, and his long, tall legs stretched across the whole entire living room couch. All of his surroundings were ignored—Tyler seemed to have some girl over. He felt quite comfortable at his cousin's, Tyler's, house because he visited there often. Tyler was like the brother he never had, but wished for. Dan pulled out his iPhone, scrolling through useless tweets on Twitter.

Emily just finished eating her ramen noodles, she washed her hands and walked into the living, regretting it as soon as she did, she sighed and watch as he sprawled his legs out on the couch. She sat down on the love seat, she grabbed her phone from her back pocket and scrolled through tumblr and Instagram, liking random photos. She was bored and she had forgotten that Tyler had a Date with his girlfriend tonight and she went here, not wanting to go home. To see her annoying little brothers.

....Dan's eyes looked up from his phone up to Emily, giving her a small glance. His eyes fell back onto his phone, but still managed to greet her with a simple, "Hey." Dan shoved his phone back into his pocket, and placed his eyes back on her. "Emily, right?"

Emily looked up at Dan and smiled, "Hey." She greeted, putting her phone down. "Yeah.. I'm Tyler's BestFriend.." She replied, tucking a brown piece of hair behind her ear and bit her lip. "Is there any fun around here?" She asked, laughing.

....Dan smiled a cheeky smile with a shrug. "Well, it depends," he said with a gentle laugh, "if you're referring to the house or around town." Dan brushed a hand through his hair, his brown eyes flickering around the living room.

There, now we're even with shortness. :)

She smiled and puffed out a sigh, "i mean like here I'm the house, I swear Tyler needs to have a fun house, except when he is having his raging house parties." She lightly laughed and bit her lip. Her eyes flicked towards the door, as it opened and in cane Tyler. "Seriously Ty, you have the most boring house ever.." She laughed and walked into the kitchen, grabbing the Nutella and a spoon, stuffing her face. "Ooh! Why don't we go in the pool? You can invit your girly friend." She winked at Tyler and laughed.

(Longer!! c: ))

...."Nothing, really," Dan admitted. "I usually do this when he has his little lady friends over," he stated with a laugh. "I'm Dan, by the way. Tyler's cousin." Dan's eyes shifted over to the door in which Tyler opened. "Yeah, let's go in the pool, Tyler!" Dan agreed. He powered off the television and started towards the door. "I'm ready!"

Emily laughed and walked towards the door, almost forgetting she didn't have a bathing suit. "Shit.." She swore under her breath. She shook her head and stopped, Tyler almost running in to her. "I have two things.." She paused for a moment and continued "I I'm don't have a swim suit and did you call your lady friend?," she laughed, he did just see her like 5 minutes ago. "And yeah I knew that." She bit her lip and looked down at her bare legs and feet.

...."Skinny dip," Dan jokingly suggested with a short laugh. Dan pulled off his shirt, his shirt getting caught in his hair. Finally, he tugged it over his head and tossed it on the couch with a flick of the wrist as if he was throwing a Frisbee. Dan's abs were exposed, and he ruffled his messy hair. "Why don't you just borrow one of 'Tyler's lady friend's' bathing suit?'" Dan suggested, pointing behind him with his thumb as if a bikini was behind him.

Sle8Zzh.gif

Emily gasped, "I'm not gonna do that, but I will go in my bra and panties." She laughed and toke off her jeans and shirt, reviling her black lace bra and her Lacey under wear, with a purple bows. She smiled. Emily grabbed a towel for her and Tyler's lady friend. She laid the towel down and pulled her hair into a messy bun. "Why don't we play a pool game?" Tyler's lady friend, Vanity asks in her sweet voice.

...."Dan approves of that," he joked to Emily with a friendly laugh, leading towards the pool. "What kind of game?" Dan asked before getting towards the edge of the hot cement and jumping into the cool water. He shook his head like a dog as water sprung onto the cement. "C'mon, guys."

Sorry, short post. :rolleyes:

Emily rolled her eyes and slopes into the pool, her warm body colliding with the cool water have her chills. "I don't know. Water fight? Make something up" she lightly laugh, pulling her brown hair out of the messy bun, letting her long hair fall Into the pool.

...."You're the one who said you're bored. You decide," Dan insisted before plunging below the surface of the water once again. Dan mocked her, pretending to pull down an invisible head of hair and shake it out while laughing.

[ G2G to bed, but I'll be on tomorrow! :) Reply to this, and I'll reply right when I get on tomorrow afternoon. ]

Emily huffed and sighed "I don't know.. I don't wanna play anything stupid." Emily shook her head as she watch Vanity and Tyler make out. She fakes a gag and turned her attention to Dan. She watched as he mocked her pretending to pull down an invisible head of hair and shake it out, while laughing. "Don't mock me."she bit her lip and sat on the edge of the pool, only her ankles in the water.

....Dan turned his attention to Vanity and Tyler as he made a disgusted face. "Hey, guys, could you, like um, not have sex in front of us?" Dan asked with a slight laugh. "At least do it on the other side of the house," he joked with a smirk. Dan's attention shifted back over to Emily when a thought came to his mind. "Hey, I know a game," he said while pushing up on the edge of the pool to elevate his body onto the cement. "Stand up," Dan ordered Emily.

Emily lightly laughed and bit her lip looking down at her reflection, she never though she was pretty, like all the other girls at her school. She heaved a sigh. "And what game would that be?" She asked, not know what game it would be, if it involved any thing sexual it would be a hell no. Emily was 17 year old virgin, she really didn't want to give it up either , she was scared and her friend said it was painful. She didn't want to experience that.

....Dan, of course, couldn't let her know, so all he replied with was a, "You'll see." He fully got himself in a standing position on the land, before waving his hand to signal her to stand up. "C'mon, just stand up." Dan pulled her by her arm out of the water and on to the cement. "Now, stand by the edge."

Emily shook her head, "I know what you are gonna do, you are not gonna push me in." She replied in a stern, but playful voice. She stood up and walked towards her pool chair with her towel and sat on it. "I'd rather not get pushed in my a 17 year old guy that is way stronger than me." She stated walking into the house. She swayed to the kitchen grabbing 2 ice cycle pops.

...."Damn it. Can I at least throw you? It will be fun!" Dan said with a wide, cheeky smile as he followed Emily over to the kitchen to grab an Popsicle. "Or you can come up with a game. Either one," he suggested before grabbing a Popsicle. Dan tore at the white, plastic wrapper to expose the blue ice.

"No." She simply states swaying back to the pool

, noticing Vainty and Tyler left. She grimaced at the though at what they were about to do. She sighed scrolling through tumblr feed, she stopped on one particular picture. "I know what game we should play." She said pushing her phone into his face.

....Dan grabbed the phone off his face and out of her hands, shading the screen with his hand. "What's this for? Why are you handing me your cell phone?" he asked looking up at Emily. A puzzled look was left on his face. His eyebrows were furrowed, and his eyes were squinted. Dan brushed a hand through his dripping wet hair.

Emily snickered and rolled her eyes, "the picture dip stick." She replied, laughed at his 'Blond Moment'. She ran a dry hand through her hair and shook it put flipping it to the other side. " the picture.. Your a player right?" Of course he was a player look at him, he have off the cocky bada** vibe, the ones players give off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back