The Game of Death

hi 
Hey! you're from the Mirai Nikki Rp! Lol, you inspired me to make something

Yeah I see xD

I don't know I'm just being a creeper but I'd figure I'd say something to you since I'm here ^_^

bye 
Who featured the role play for me? xD  
Slight change of plans... We are getting more people now, and since were featured... I think it would be best to wait until we have all 15! Sorry for the mix-up!

i featured the role play cause i love it! by the way how about a new weapon everytime you kill one person?

You need to keep your weapon! If you got a new weapon very time, it would defeat the purpose of the weapon idea. Thank you for featuring though! Could you rate it 5 stars? To get it higher in the top rated? 
Thanks! I am going to put this at role play before it starts too... but if you read this... Keep in mind that if you do not post regularly, you will be removed. It is unfair to the others if you wait to get on until everybody dies.

I don't know who is sane enough to form an alliance with Kohaku

(P.S im going to school now and not gonna back in 7-8 hour)

8U ~ Heyyyy

People. SOMEONE MAKE AN ALLINECE WITH ME

My character needs someone to buddy with or she gunna drop like a fly on her own! That crowbar is mighty handy plus she seems to have most/some of her mind still intact so backstabbing wouldn't happen anytime soon.

STiGA3120 said:
8U ~ Heyyyy
People. SOMEONE MAKE AN ALLINECE WITH ME

My character needs someone to buddy with or she gunna drop like a fly on her own! That crowbar is mighty handy plus she seems to have most/some of her mind still intact so backstabbing wouldn't happen anytime soon.
Haha! I feel you, seems like more than one character has had experience with their weapon in their 'life'. Hmm, Vi's stance is technically 'no alliances' due to, "Didn't you hear the man? Only one of us will survive- no point in pretending we're allies." But I do see her falling into accidental alliances, based on proximity and lack of aggressive attacks. Specifically, with Rachael's personality, if she was just around Vi, I believe my char would begrudgingly tolerate her presence.

So, with that said, what say you to Rachael and Vi becoming accidental allies :P ?

My character is definitely one to want an alliance, but I don't think many would want an alliance with him xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back