The FreakShow

I think @Wilcox called it B1 or something of the sort... >_> Genosha usually will just refer to it as the Pits... The general ideas is that it's a sort of maze like old area of the prison were only the really dangerous freaks are kept... Security mainly consist of Rytir and Officers, but since it's essential one of the most dangerous blocks in the prison it's a place alot guards and prisoners alike meet unfortunate ends or simply disappear.

It's Floor B1. Floor B2 is the Arena. Floor 1 is the residential area, floor 2 is the intelligence(security) and barracks. Floor three is for the big wigs, the warrant officer, Jailer, and Warden. Floor B3 is the secret floor, complete with its own, hidden elevator. And the director's place is inside a pretty big building just outside the prison grounds.

I'll draw a map for of the entire place soon.

For ease of use, I'm adding room numbers to character files. If you'd like a specific room number, please let me know and add it too your character file. If not, I'll find one for you.

@MorticiansDaughter @PlaguedWithInsanity @Jaded Conformity @Ahrin @Onihi

Also, @Jaded Conformity , @PlaguedWithInsanity , and @Ahrin , I do not believe that you three have posted yet. Just a reminder, all of your characters have been accepted, in case you were unaware. Can't wait to see your introductions.

@Wilcox Can Genosha have cell 13 on her floor...and Reich can be 80 for whatever floor he's on... My favorite number and the atomic number for Mercury... xD

@Onihi Is your character new blood at the prison or has he been there for a while...? Your bio wasn't too specific...

He is old but he is being relocated to the prison due to his.... well.... lets just say hes dangerous for more ways then one.

X3 Infernal Infinity] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3660-wilcox/ said:
@Wilcox[/URL] Can Genosha have cell 13 on her floor...and Reich can be 80 for whatever floor he's on... My favorite number and the atomic number for Mercury... xD
@Onihi Is your character new blood at the prison or has he been there for a while...? Your bio wasn't too specific...
Genosha can have cell B1A013 or B1B013, your call.

Reich's room would be R80 then.

B1Ao13 is fine for Genosha....

And hmmm... Well I didn't intend on having Genosha compete in the game so if your characters not competing either we could probably get in some interaction time off that since their cells would be on the same floor... Genosha's the poke's at beehives and dares the bees to sting her so she can crush them type.... >x> I think they would get along in some strange ultra-violent way lol... @Onihi

Theyre pretty good... Since this roleplay is so combat centric though you might want to detail them a bit more... Mechanics and limits and the like...

By the way @Wilcox if were gonna fight we need a reliable go to for battle rules... We can always do dice rolls but T1 basic combat rules would always be more efficient... I can link the T1 rules to this is you'd like so everyone who doesn't know what that is can read them over...

X3 Infernal Infinity]Theyre pretty good... Since this roleplay is so combat centric though you might want to detail them a bit more... Mechanics and limits and the like... By the way [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3660-wilcox/ said:
@Wilcox[/URL] if were gonna fight we need a reliable go to for battle rules... We can always do dice rolls but T1 basic combat rules would always be more efficient... I can link the T1 rules to this is you'd like so everyone who doesn't know what that is can read them over...
I dislike dice rollers. Here's my rules in regards to combat-

1. No autohits. It's considered godmodding.

2. Defender gets final say in the outcome of the attack, so long as it would actually be possible for the character to perform the defensive actions within the realistic time of being attacked. Nobody can dodge/block everything.

3. Attacking an opponents weapon while they are attacking is a parry, and can be and autohit. However, striking a weapon out of an opposing character's hand is a disarm, which is a variation of attack and cannot be an autohit.

4. Multiple attacks can be done in one post, which is dubbed as a combo. Just note that how far the combo goes depends on the opponents reaction as they can be stopped.

5. The Combat Triangle

Speed Type move.- any move that moves a high speed and follows with rapid light strikes or is a quick dive, sidestep, etc.

Power Type move- any move that deals a heavy, singular blow. or a blocking/ single strike move

Technical Type move- any move that combines on strong and one fast maneuver or requires a lot of technique to perform. (One speed move followed by one Power) or flips, cartwheels, etc

Speed trumps Technical

Technical trumps Power

Power trumps Speed

6. Just do it as close as you can to what you'd see in a book. The rp isn't just a game, it's also a story.

X3 Infernal Infinity] [URL="http://www.scribd.com/doc/11548456/T1-Rules-and-Guidelines-for-the-Modern-Day-Role-Player#scribd said:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/11548456/T1-Rules-and-Guidelines-for-the-Modern-Day-Role-Player#scribd[/URL]
Basic and easily explained T1 rules... I have no idea why so many people have stopped using them... They keep things orderly, simple, and well written....
That's more or less just the basic stuff that I run off of.

The Director of Geffenhaus Freak Prison has been added to the Neutral Characters tab

@Wilcox I've already made a few posts man. Just haven't gotten around to posting after the time skip since I kept drawing blanks whenever I got around to it.

As for rooms, I suppose Vrana will take B003 since I already referenced it in my posts, saves me from editing them : p

Jaded Conformity] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3660-wilcox/ said:
@Wilcox[/URL] I've already made a few posts man. Just haven't gotten around to posting after the time skip since I kept drawing blanks whenever I got around to it.
As for rooms, I suppose Vrana will take B003 since I already referenced it in my posts, saves me from editing them : p
Oh yeah, that's right. Sorry, I kinda forgot, lol.

Well to be fair, anytime somebody posts, it changes up the flow a bit. That's the beauty of a dynamic story.

lol good point, I wonder how the others will react to my character (not meaning to mention everyone else in third person)

@Wilcox I actually have a few questions in mind.

1) Are we allowed to add in new powers (but is related to our main power) as time goes by?

2) Is it possible with the progression that the freaks may end up taking control of the prison?

3) What's our prison uniform? Does it vary or we can have like different colors, zebra stripes on em

-

I don't really mind about the cell number, you can just randomly choose one for me

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back