The FreakShow

Everyone is allowed two characters and if one dies, you can make a third to replace the fallen one.

Curators are normal humans but are elite guards, armed with top moych equipment and training. I'll add curator gear to the overview later. The new gear will be brought into the rp in one of mu future posts.

Wilcox said:
Everyone is allowed two characters and if one dies, you can make a third to replace the fallen one.
Curators are normal humans but are elite guards, armed with top moych equipment and training. I'll add curator gear to the overview later. The new gear will be brought into the rp in one of mu future posts.
If curators are normal humans, why are rytirs not?

Rytir is the term used for freaks that work for Geffenhaus. Curators are elite human guards.

Asking why rytirs aren't normal humans is like asking why canine units aren't police officers.

Wilcox said:
Rytir is the term used for freaks that work for Geffenhaus. Curators are elite human guards.

Asking why rytirs aren't normal humans is like asking why canine units aren't police officers.
*laughs*

Decided to do a hat draw for arena games, unless people want to volunteer for story purposes of the course.

Killed is such a strong word... I simply drained its life and stole its body for later use... >x> But yes it was an NPC... And yes Genosha was and now is on her way to her cell...which for my convinience is on one of the prisons lowest and lest frequented levels... Gotta keep the crazy dangerous ones out of the way, no...?

Hm, I might have to get back into RP'ing, considering how interesting this RP looks. At least, compared to a few others I looked at...

I'll try to get a profile up sometime today after class/my paper is finished, or sometime tomorrow.

Went ahead and deleted my OOC post in the character thread to keep things nice and tidy. Looking forward to the RP, I'll get my post in as soon as possible ; ]

Yeah, that's not a bad idea...I saw we needed Rytirs but I couldn't draw up anything, unfortunately.

Gotta say though, I dig Reich ; ] looking forward to seeing him in the prison.

I can't help but notice that Reich bares an uncanny resemblance to Yamato Hotsuin. lol

@PlaguedWithInsanity[/URL]

Once everyone's characters get situated, I am considering doing a time skip of 3 to 6 days to help speed things along. If anybody has a certain day they'd like to jump to between the current in rp day to day 6 or they need me to post pone the time skip for the time being, now's the time to let me know. Otherwise, I plan to do the time skip after the interaction between Ash and Genosha is resolved.

I saw that, and nice call @Wilcox . Should move things along ;]

I'm down for any length of time. Mind if, after the skip, I make mention that Vrana spoke to Kaiden and got the lay of the land from him, seeing as how he's the 'go to guy' in the prison? I can message you the questions she'd ask if you'd like so he has a rough idea of what to expect of her from their encounter. Or we can just roll with it, it's whatever.

@Wilcox[/URL] . Should move things along ;]
I'm down for any length of time. Mind if, after the skip, I make mention that Vrana spoke to Kaiden and got the lay of the land from him, seeing as how he's the 'go to guy' in the prison? I can message you the questions she'd ask if you'd like so he has a rough idea of what to expect of her from their encounter. Or we can just roll with it, it's whatever.
Sure, you can have Vrana speak to Kaiden during the time skip if you want. If you want to message me the questions than go right ahead.

@Wilcox I replied after Kaiden went to his room, im unsure if you saw it or not but i figured id let you know but im down for a time skip really, get some time to pass by and hopefully have more exciting things happen. i also think it may be interesting to have kaiden and cordelia talk about life on the outside like they had been previously and maybe what they would do if they could leave.

MorticiansDaughter said:
@Wilcox I replied after Kaiden went to his room, im unsure if you saw it or not but i figured id let you know but im down for a time skip really, get some time to pass by and hopefully have more exciting things happen. i also think it may be interesting to have kaiden and cordelia talk about life on the outside like they had been previously and maybe what they would do if they could leave.
Sure thing. Kaiden enjoys idle chitchat. It's a good way to both kill time and rake out free information at the same time. There is no knowledge that is not power.

Hopefully I can join in when there's no fighting going on so that I can at least get my barring's and warm up with some rp style interactions (that's if my character can interact with peoples xD )

and FYI, my character doesn't speak but he understands languages and may interact with gestures, just as a note.

I'm guessing that your character will likely be in the sub levels with the more dangerous inmates right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back