• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The Founding of Hogwarts

Hi everyone! I'll be interested to play a slytherin. Since legilimens might be Fluffy Cookies' Esme, perhaps a metamorphmagus if that's okay?

Ooh good old Siaorsie Ronan! I didn’t know who to pick for FCs so I just created them from what i saw in my head. Hopefully I can find proper ones at some point

Almost finished with Rowena’s CS! Hopefully it will be ok and fit in with the other founders. Tried to use the HP wiki to be accurate 😂

I think I saw some questions asked? If so can whoever asked ask them once more. That way I make sure I don’t miss them.

- We were wondering what time period the rp would be since founding of hogwarts was in 10th century / 993 AD.

- Fluffy Cookies Fluffy Cookies asked if their character Esme could be legilimens.

- I'm asking if my character Marshall could be metamorphmagus. (was eyeing legilimens but Fluffy asked first)

- DawnsEarlyLight DawnsEarlyLight asked if their character could be a refugee escaping the 10th century witchhunts.

The rp will be taking place in the 10th century!

Legilimens is already taken. (My friend requested this position earlier just forgot to mark it as taken)

Currently Veela, Seer, Animagus, and Metamorphmagus are available I’m pretty sure. Unless someone had requested it earlier and I didn’t see it.

I’ll need more detail about the refugee aspect before I decide. Though I don’t think it’ll be a problem.

Hey! Is it cool if we use FCs of actors who are already in the movies? I was thinking of using Robert Pattinson for mine (but not having any relation to future Cedric Diggory) if not someone like Evan Peters

Also I don't think I'm as clued up as others when it comes to terminology and lore (e.g I have no clue what legilimens are) so bare with me

Last edited:
Hey! Is it cool if we use FCs of actors who are already in the movies? I was thinking of using Robert Pattinson for mine (but not having any relation to future Cedric Diggory) if not someone like Evan Peters

Also I don't think I'm as clued up as others when it comes to terminology and lore (e.g I have no clue what legilimens are) so bare with me
That should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back