• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Fallen Angel and the Lion

He was almost half way there when the plants told them that he was now on his way to him, sensing him fumbling around the forest.

Of course he could hear him long before he saw him since his foot steps were massive. It wasn't long till brown fur and red main came into view. It was a giant Lion... plus a pair of large black dragon wings and reddish brown scorpion tail curled up behind him. He looked terrifying in most cases, even as he stopped several feet away from Dasuke. Even with his scary manner, he showed no signs that he was there for a fight.

He was staring Dasuke down with eyes that showed something of intelligence, which was nothing common for a Manticore.

It sounded like he let out a low sigh, "You should be resting.. not walking around the forest floor half dead..." Even though his words sounded scolding, there was a kindness to them.

"I can tell... since they pretty much lead me too you..." He told him softly. "My name is Tannis. I just live here." He told him, though he took several steps to Dasuke to come face to face with him.

"I could say the same to you... would you like a ride back to the village?" He asked, leaning down to the ground so Dasuke could mount him.

"I don't know a thing about medicine.. and you were in such a critical condition... I didn't know what else to do.."

"Come... I have a place that is more comfortable." Tannis told him, "I'll watch out for you while you recover."

As soon as he was on his back, Tannis stood and started to walk rather slow paced back where he came from.

"Tried to... it was hard getting you onto your back... you screamed from pain a couple of times... I am sorry about that..." Tannis told him as he walked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back