The "Extraordinary" Circus.

Tutti frutti is a frozen yogurt place around here. Its a chain I believe, but the first one around here was on the Salisbury Uni campus so whenever I was with friends around there's wed go and grab some. Its also by the tattoo shop we go to and the coffee shop our artist goes to so we all meet up as often as possible haha.

But I agree with thr gross factor. definitely not one of those movies to have you jumping, but one to have you second guessing lunch.

ahh haha, fair enough. Fairly sure we dont have those at all.

And that sounds nice :)

And yeah I personally prefer stuff thats genuinely creepy and suspesneful rather than just pop up scares and whatnot.

Although I grew up watching old horror movies so I am a little biased lol

I'm sorry for not posting anything lately, I was pretty busy yesterday, and it's my birthday today, so I didn't get any time before now to reply :)

Yeah dont worry about it, and totally Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a good day : )

Much planned?

Random but vaguely related to this in general, I just got a text from my mobile company saying there's a 'circus of horrors' in town haha.

I didn't think I had missed that much. But I did mis quiet a lot haha. My apologies.

Wow hahaha. Is it a haunted house or an actuall circus? c: A reall circus would be cool.

The other day I realised that we should hire 'It' to be a clown in our circus. Haha.

Dont worry about it :)

And while post wise you missed a fair bit, in terms of progression you've missed going from standing and debating a trip, to standing and debating a trip haha. So, yeah haha.

And its a proper circus I think, but with an emphasis on creepy stuff.

And lol, fund it!

Haha. In terms of situation, the only difference is that they stopped discussing it with 3 people and continued it with 7.

Oh sounds cool. c:

Yeah, its just slightly wierd I've heard nothing about a circus for years haha, then we start up a circus rp and a few days later one turns up.

And it's specifically focused on horror to boot, haha.

Haha that's peculiar. I guess that's what they call coincidence. c:

Random qeustion, but does someone have experience in the circus? Most of my father's side of the family actually participated in one. I never did though. The circus was gone before I could join.

And another obvius and roleplay oriented qeustion. When you want to use, for example, a shared memory with someone, you'll first have to ask them right? Though that sounds like the logical thing to do at least. Haha. 
Oh and do the peformer's actually get money? Or would they all share it because they live together in the circus?

My oldest sister is a circus performer.

And yes, usually you may, and yes to the payment of the performers. They all have their stash for expenses like clothing, props, the such.

@WasBroken77 I just wanted to day how much I loved your writing style! I always found first person difficult, but the way your write it makes it seem so easy!

It's how I write everything so it has become natural to me now. Than you for the complement.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say if the memory isnt a particularly important one and it fits in with their character then you probably dont need to ask, like, I doubt a memory of someone eating a sandwich or somethings going to fundamanetally contradict their character.

But if its something significant, you probably ought to mention it to them first.

And to my knowledge noone in my family has any connection to a circus in any form.

Thats really cool AyeZ, whats your sister do?

Thanks Aye and Tem. ^^

I'll keep it in mind if I'm ever going to use it.

That is really cool! I did not expect that. What does she do?

If you think of a shared situation thats neat then i'd actively encorage suggesting it too, makes the place seem more organic haha.

She works in trapeze and Uh... Im not quite sure what to call it. It looks like they're tangled in giant sheets really high up? But they're dancing and twirling and stuff?

Thats really neat.

And I think I know more or less what you mean with the sheets and whatnot, I have no idea what its called though.

Hey Wasbroken, just a heads up, If you're wanting Koa to end up snapping and going all feral and threatening and/or attacking someone etc while he's getting used to shifting, I've thought of a few potential ways the rp can flow with that, so by all means feel free to.

That said, dont feel like you have to do so though either.

Also, if anyone has any general ideas for ways the rp can go outside of the acts etc themselves feel free to suggest or build to them.

And I've just noticed we're 2 posts away from the 100th! Well done guys :)

Yeah. I don't know when I'll be able to set that up but I defiantly will. Anyone can act on it. Hell y'all can even beat him down after it or not talk to him. Just make it real and make it fun. Also I would need to see who I would freak on or it I'll be at a group.

Yeah thats cool :) No rush for it like, do it whenever it comes natural, just thought I'd let you know you can totally go ahead with it haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back