The "Extraordinary" Circus.

We are, you're very welcome! :)

Also by the looks of it a few people have dropped out since they havent been on the site for near a month, so feel free to take any job role outside of that of Florence, Koa, Vinere's, Lilly or Drago.

--

I've taken them off the list now. If they do happen to reappear I will re-add them, but anyway yeah, free reign of jobs! 
Also...we'll get to some actual circus stuff sometime guys, I promise!

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo~

I just pmed Jewlia and filled her in on everything. Where should we put her character in? Maybe like she was sent my Dragos as a late tag along?

Maybe Koa and the guy could decide to have it out in the alleyway, and Koa kills him out there. We've still gotta be able to get to the circus ;p haha

Hey guys, sorry I missed a couple days, nasopharyngitis has been doing its best to kill me.

And moving outside is fine for me! And yeah, we probably shouldnt kill him, but...you know. I dont think the circus is too fond of murder ;)  
Feel free to joint control 'oik number one' by the way, I didnt have any specific plan for him beyond causing a kerfuffle.

Can I just say how emotional that bit made me, ohmagod. We've been playing Vineres and Florence as our characters for so long I'm legit scared for how it'll turn out

Awww haha, well Im glad you're still invested after so long!

I totally get what you mean though; I had to stop myself from being too soft with Vinnie because I feel bad for her and dont like buggering her over haha, actively had to force myself to be as strict as Lilly should be.

Potentially making Flow be upset with her is going to be really tough haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you're definitely doing a great job of it. Having so much individualism in the rp is so much fun:)

Ouch. That one hurt to write!

And thanks ayeaye, you're doing a wonderful job as well. And yes it is, this is probably my favourite rp that I've been in.

Koa is fitting in fantasticly well too, despite having come in a bit later, which can sometimes be a little jarring. It's like you've been involved from the start WasB.

That last line though. Vag, drop out my heart why don't you xD

And yeah. Koa is fitting in fantastically.

Thanks you two. I really think Koa has fit into this role play too. It's weird because he was created to be mean, rude, and spaced from others.

Oh haha, nothing serious, just the Vinere's bashing haha.

Like Ayeaye said, we've been using the characters for a while.

Good! Im going to a friends party tomorrow:)

Sorry about my lack of posting. My phones been a little disfunctional haha

Nice one, sounds like fun!

All my american friends seem to be having parties at the moment, something going on?

And dont worry about it Ayeaye, just post when you can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back