• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Experiments (V 3.0) - Rules

Isune

Some Nerd with Glasses
By joining this RP I expect some of the following rules to be followed unless you want your time in this RP to be cut short.

1. Please try to be active at least ONCE per week. If you can't, or if something has happened in your personal life please let me or others know in the OOC thread. If not, you're character will be killed off because I do want the plot to be able to advance!

2. I don't mind swearing, really I don't, but don't have a swear word in every sentence. If it's something like "Damn, I was so close!" I'm fine with it. But, if you write something like "#### #### ###### ##### ###### ##### #### #### #### #### ### ###### #### it!" you WILL be asked to rewrite your post.

3. I do expect everyone to follow the four sentence rule. Please don't write less than that UNLESS you are in the middle of dialogue and have NOTHING to do during that time.

4. Please don't try and make the plot run your way. I am the creator of this RP and I have plans for it. If your character escapes I will delete the post in which he/she does so and you WILL rewrite that post. Or if they buy their way out of being experimented on, I will once again tell you to rewrite your post.

5. Do I even have to say this? No godmodding, no power play, and please give everyone a fair chance when two characters are fighting. Unless you control BOTH characters, you can't have a attack instantly hit.

6. Have fun, and enjoy the RP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a profanity threshold, and if so, what are they?

Is there anything against graphic content being written?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back