• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ken looked Airi and chuckled, "I kind of figured you didn't mean me." He said, before looking at the window, listening as she spoke. "No, we're all scared of humanity. They might not seem like it, but tthey're capable of anything and they prove that with every generation."
''yeah......they can cause all sorts of destruction...like the...bomb in Hiroshima...or those trench wars..''

LunaCrosby said:
"I-I didn't give in and I never w-will" Mal said, becoming slightly flustered.
"Is that so?" Roman asked. "Well I'm only gonna prove to you that you can't~" he said softly, as he start kissing her neck and again, occasionally nipping at it.

Apache said:
Madurai looked up at the girl and said"my name is Madurai" He said
Akane nodded at him, "I'm Akane." She said. "Are you new here to the school or have you been here for awhile?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because it's to far to walk and if we teleport it won't be as beautiful." She said in return as the beast headed north

[/QUOTE]
Hayate rested his head on Thana's back. "Really?" He asked, sighing quietly. "How far is it?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi glanced up at Kaori as she entered the room, then made a confused smile when she had said they were his goggles. Not really believing he would have worn something akin to what he now held in his hand he shrugged his shoulders and placed the carving on the table before further inspecting Kaori, letting out a quiet chuckle when he noticed her cheeks were still red, but decided against saying anything about it. Masahi pushed the wooden goggles closer to Kaori before getting up then walking over to the over and pulling the pizza out of it before returning to the table and setting the pizza box on it and opening it up, speaking as he did and not remembering how much he use to treasure the real pair of goggles back then♝...
"My goggles? i must of been some kind of dork or idiot to wear those back then."

[/QUOTE]
...☆As Masahi got up to get the pizza Kaori moved to the table and actually sat down, picking up the wooden carving. She ran her fingers over the details, taking care to go with the grain of the wood and not against it so as not to get a splinter. It was slightly crude, but it definitely was the goggles she remembered him wearing as a kid, right down to the details. Kaori glanced over at him, wondering how, with his lack of memories of his past, he could have made something like this. Perhaps some things are stuck deep in the subconscious? If that was the case, this would be proof. As Masahi came and sat down she spoke in response☆...

"Yeah, you wore them all the time. They're not dorky. They suited you well."

Sixxx said:
"Cant.not moving , me and the light are fighting " she said , muffled because her face was burried in the couch still " you do it "
@Roman
Keiji sighed, "Okay... Maybe one of us is lazy." He said, laughing a little. "I think you should do something to wake up. Just sitting around won't help you."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah......they can cause all sorts of destruction...like the...bomb in Hiroshima...or those trench wars..''
Ken nodded, "Exactly. Some of us 'specials' as they call usus aren't immune to that so we could die too. Not only that, they.consider themselves first-rate... As for anyone else... We're the failures of society. Second-rate."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo was watching the entire scene. Her sight eventually fell onto Yoshino. She knew it was a battle zone and an unconscious person is defenseless. And probably addition to the body count and rubble. She soon decided to use an invisibility spell she obtained from a magician and went over to Yoshino quickly and picked her up and went as far from the battle field as possible. She was carrying Yoshino on her back and some blood dripped on her head but she didnt mind it. Once she found a suitable place where she could have Yoshino rest, she laid her down and tended to her wounds calmly♱...
''i can finally put these medical equipment to use...''
...♦︎Throughout this, Yoshino remained unconscious. Her wings were battered and torn, scratches and cuts lined her arms and legs, and a large gash was at the top of her head where it had collided with the rock. It would be some time before she even woke up again♦︎...

Roman said:
Ken nodded, "Exactly. Some of us 'specials' as they call usus aren't immune to that so we could die too. Not only that, they.consider themselves first-rate... As for anyone else... We're the failures of society. Second-rate."
''in the end, its an equality issue...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''in the end, its an equality issue...''
"Exactly... Something they'd never be able to understand. We have it harder, but killing people for nothing is also wrong and he doesn't deserve to go free after doing so.

Daniel reaving]River smiled and got out walking over to her side and gently opening the door then picking her up and starting for her house Atrio groaned at her after she took the picture and leaned close. "You suck." He said to her before laying back down on the bed "Whatever you want." He said softly [/QUOTE] She leaned down and kissed him dropping the photo on the nightstand before pulling away and pouting at him" do you really think i suck" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

WeirdPrincess said:
...♦︎Throughout this, Yoshino remained unconscious. Her wings were battered and torn, scratches and cuts lined her arms and legs, and a large gash was at the top of her head where it had collided with the rock. It would be some time before she even woke up again♦︎...
''....maybe we should get you to an actual medic..''

...♱She said picking her up and carrying her into a van. She was soon rested on a small bed in the van in the back of it as Neo went inside the back and closed the back doors, soon snapping her fingers as the van was being driven by Natsumi♱...

''so this is what you wanna do?''

''save supers and kill some humans to make a message? pretty much...''

''well...lets get her to Eleysion...''

...☫She said before the van was teleported into Eleysion. Yoshino of course, wont be forced to stay. Just only until she is fully healed☫...

''and this would be considered kidnapping''

''you wanna stick to human laws, go ahead. the human laws are bullshit now...another fucking equality issue..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled and got out walking over to her side and gently opening the door then picking her up and starting for her house
Atrio groaned at her after she took the picture and leaned close. "You suck." He said to her before laying back down on the bed

"Whatever you want." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko remained peacefully sleeping, only moving to get comfortable.

Roman said:
Akane nodded at him, "I'm Akane." She said. "Are you new here to the school or have you been here for awhile?"
Madurai looked akane and said "im new here what about you" Madurai said while his stomach growled.

Roman said:
"Exactly... Something they'd never be able to understand. We have it harder, but killing people for nothing is also wrong and he doesn't deserve to go free after doing so.
''thats right but hes a sanctum. he can do whatever the fuck he wants...''

Roman said:
"Is that so?" Roman asked. "Well I'm only gonna prove to you that you can't~" he said softly, as he start kissing her neck and again, occasionally nipping at it.
Mal's face reddened even more "w-well i'm gonna p-prove you wrong i-instead" she said.

Apache said:
Madurai looked akane and said "im new here what about you" Madurai said while his stomach growled.
"I don't attend. My son did though... Also it sounds like you could use something to eat." Akane said.

~~~~~~

HimeragiSeiker said:
''thats right but hes a sanctum. he can do whatever the fuck he wants...''
"He doesn't... His own brother disagrees with what he did. The type of Bing yo are doesn't matter. He wants to stay on Earth, he'll live like an earthling..."

Lumina said:
...☆As Masahi got up to get the pizza Kaori moved to the table and actually sat down, picking up the wooden carving. She ran her fingers over the details, taking care to go with the grain of the wood and not against it so as not to get a splinter. It was slightly crude, but it definitely was the goggles she remembered him wearing as a kid, right down to the details. Kaori glanced over at him, wondering how, with his lack of memories of his past, he could have made something like this. Perhaps some things are stuck deep in the subconscious? If that was the case, this would be proof. As Masahi came and sat down she spoke in response☆...
"Yeah, you wore them all the time. They're not dorky. They suited you well."
...♝Masahi raised an eyebrow before shrugging his shoulders and sitting down. He must of truly been strange if those goggles 'suited him well', but he had almost nil to go on when it came to his past, so he really couldn't argue it will Kaori, he just had to accept it. and that got him thinking, what all did he wear as a kid? Was it gonna be something else that went with the goggles? And why did he have a thought of them having orange visors? Could that be why he preferred his mask to be orange? Questions for later he thought, for the moment he reached over then snatched the wooden goggles before playfully smirking and holding them up to his eyes like he was wearing them as he spoke, moving them up to his forehead after he did as he smiled at Kaori♝...

"Oh? They suit me do they? Lemme guess, i thought they were cool or somethin'?"

Roman said:
Keiji sighed, "Okay... Maybe one of us is lazy." He said, laughing a little. "I think you should do something to wake up. Just sitting around won't help you."
She lifted her head and looked at him" what do you suggest " she said rolling on to her back looking at the ceiling

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
Mal's face reddened even more "w-well i'm gonna p-prove you wrong i-instead" she said.
"But it doesn't look that way to me." Roman said, before laying her back on the bed again, "Anyways, let's find out~"

(((( Fade... Again xD ))))

Roman said:
"I don't attend. My son did though... Also it sounds like you could use something to eat." Akane said.
~~~~~~

"He doesn't... His own brother disagrees with what he did. The type of Bing yo are doesn't matter. He wants to stay on Earth, he'll live like an earthling..."
''......can we avoid talks related to earth? it pains me that this same law killed me in my past life...along with my sisters...''

Sixxx said:
She lifted her head and looked at him" what do you suggest " she said rolling on to her back looking at the ceiling
@Roman
Keiji thought for a moment as he closed the blinds. Sadly nothing came to mind and he just shrugged. "Whatever gets you on your feet or moving in general." He told her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''......can we avoid talks related to earth? it pains me that this same law killed me in my past life...along with my sisters...''
Ken nodded and sighed, "What is it you wish to speak about then?" He asked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back