• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((Wait, before I reply, was he talking like he was Kaz's superior, or Kaz was his? This would affect how I reply so I need to check.))

(Like Kaz was his. He holds people with higher standard above himself. I wouldn't say seniority, but just overall respect.

(Like Kaz was his. He holds people with higher standard above himself. I wouldn't say seniority, but just overall respect.

((Ah OK then.))

Yura thought for a moment, a finger to his lip then nodded. "That sounds fine with me. I um..may not eat much, but I'd be happy to join you. If you would have me of course." he said sounding quite polite showing his quite noticeble, almost royal manners. He barely knew Kaz and yet he spoke to him like he was his superior, or like a friend he had been with forever.

@Wicked Jester

Kaz shrugged, "sure why not. A stranger's company is better than no company at all." Then turning Kaz began to walk towards the exit of the school grounds speaking as he walked. "So I'm thinking just a MacDonald's or something, money is a bit tight for me right now, so is that cool with you?"

((Ah OK then.))

Kaz shrugged, "sure why not. A stranger's company is better than no company at all." Then turning Kaz began to walk towards the exit of the school grounds speaking as he walked. "So I'm thinking just a MacDonald's or something, money is a bit tight for me right now, so is that cool with you?"

Yura walked with Kaz shrugging. "I only really cooked at home. I guess that's alright." he said holding his staff gripping the handle and length of it to ease his shyness. "I..I'm sorry I come off as just some stranger. I was never very outspoken." he said quietly as if he was legitimately upset about being called "stranger" or infering he was "strange".

((Alright, I'll go with Vanille. She'd be thoroughly entertained by your characters spirits. Give me a little time to reply, I'm currently not at home.))

((OKay. Like I told Wicked Jester I don't mind waiting for things. I like to keep busy with other minor projects while I wait. Keeps the mind sharp and whatnot lol))

@TheDragoon

Natsumi Uruseiko

~ Goddess of Creation ~

Natsumi was leaning on a tree before she got the telepathy message. What is it that Roman should show to her? She can still sense Akuma's presence in the seal. What is going on? Anyway, Natsumi releases the seal, though she wondered what Roman had to show her even when Akuma is still alive? She was very confused indeed.

Mari gasped and nodded. "That sounds like a great idea! Their so beautiful, like our little girl..." She said softly before she then cheerfully hugged Nanase. "Thank you thank you thank you! Anyways, I'll go look for Roselyn and then we'll be on our way!" She said happily as she skipped and looked for Roselyn.

---

Akuma remained behind in the seal. Chains continued to slam down around him.

((Figured this was what Natsumi was trying to do))

@Roman

Mari gasped and nodded. "That sounds like a great idea! Their so beautiful, like our little girl..." She said softly before she then cheerfully hugged Nanase. "Thank you thank you thank you! Anyways, I'll go look for Roselyn and then we'll be on our way!" She said happily as she skipped and looked for Roselyn.

---

@Roman

Roman used another lightning blade to break the chains before he grabbed Akuma and ran, jumping out of the seal along with the clone that held the artifact. Soon the three of them all flew out if the seal, landing in the ground in front of Natsumi. "We're back, Natsumi-chan~" Roman said jokingly, laughing lightly. 

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman used another lightning blade to break the chains before he grabbed Akuma and ran, jumping out of the seal along with the clone that held the artifact. Soon the three of them all flew out if the seal, landing in the ground in front of Natsumi. "We're back, Natsumi-chan~" Roman said jokingly, laughing lightly. 

Akuma, who was now a normal male man skirmed lightly in Roman's arms. "I-Is this really necessary?!" He whined, not liking how he was being carried like this. Akuma looked to pose no threat now.

@HimeragiSeiker

---

@Roman

Roselyn Ajinse

~ Vengeful God Eater of Nature ~

Roselyn was actually just 15 ft. away from Seoul and Mari. Roselyn just caught up with the two.

''Heya~''

Talia nodded and giggled a little, "Yeah. We don't have much longer to walk so we should be there soon." She said happily. 

Zenya White

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

Zenya began to wonder. What did Talia like about her? She soon looked at Talia and grinned a little bit before asking as they walked.

''Hey Talia, just curious, what do you like about me?''

Natsumi Uruseiko

~ Goddess of Creation ~

Natsumi was staring up at the sky before hearing people landing in front of her. She soon saw 2 Romans and...Akuma. Which instinctively, she created a spear before aiming it at Akuma.

''Roman, what the hell is this?!''

Natsumi Uruseiko

~ Goddess of Creation ~

Natsumi was staring up at the sky before hearing people landing in front of her. She soon saw 2 Romans and...Akuma. Which instinctively, she created a spear before aiming it at Akuma.

Akuma had lost most of his power after showing weakness so instinctively his personality had changed as well. He cowered lightly and looked like he was going pale. "A-AHHHHH!!!! PLEASE! NO STABBY STAB! I CHANGED TO BEING GOOD! I PROMISE!" He began to say quickly. He seems to be more of a coward now... But that's probably because he didn't want to die right when he just turned over a new leaf.

@Roman

Roselyn Ajinse

Roselyn was actually just 15 ft. away from Seoul and Mari. Roselyn just caught up with the two.

''Heya~''

Mari looped her arm in hers and smiled sweetly as she pecked Roselyn's cheek. "Alright! Are you ready to go now?" She asked her curiously, knowing Seoul could take care of the rest now.

Yura walked with Kaz shrugging. "I only really cooked at home. I guess that's alright." he said holding his staff gripping the handle and length of it to ease his shyness. "I..I'm sorry I come off as just some stranger. I was never very outspoken." he said quietly as if he was legitimately upset about being called "stranger" or infering he was "strange".

Kaz shrugged as he continued walking towards the exit of the school grounds and boredly shrugged his shoulders. "That fine, I'm just glad to be out of that library. Do what type of being are you? Not one of the ones that are going to try and eat my face first chance you get are you?"

Natsumi Uruseiko

~ Goddess of Creation ~

"It's the new and improve- No... The less scary Akuma. He's a good guy now, but he knows what'll happen if he tries to do anything." Roman said with a smile. "What should we do with him though? He's not powerful at the moment." He added as the other Romab slowly lowered the spear from in front of Akuma, shaking his head no. 

@TheDragoon

Akuma had lost most of his power after showing weakness so instinctively his personality had changed as well. He cowered lightly and looked like he was going pale. "A-AHHHHH!!!! PLEASE! NO STABBY STAB! I CHANGED TO BEING GOOD! I PROMISE!" He began to say quickly. He seems to be more of a coward now... But that's probably because he didn't want to die right when he just turned over a new leaf.

@Roman

"It's the new and improve- No... The less scary Akuma. He's a good guy now, but he knows what'll happen if he tries to do anything." Roman said with a smile. "What should we do with him though? He's not powerful at the moment." He added as the other Romab slowly lowered the spear from in front of Akuma, shaking his head no. 

@TheDragoon

Natsumi Uruseiko

~ Goddess of Creation ~

Natsumi lowered her spear tilting her head a bit. Though, she couldn't full trust it yet so she was still carrying the spear.

''And if he does try something, it could be too late. I say we kill him to make it safe.''

Mari looped her arm in hers and smiled sweetly as she pecked Roselyn's cheek. "Alright! Are you ready to go now?" She asked her curiously, knowing Seoul could take care of the rest now.

Roselyn Ajinse

''Yeah. Let's go. Take care of the baby for us Seoul!''

''Kay.''

Natsumi Uruseiko

~ Goddess of Creation ~

Natsumi lowered her spear tilting her head a bit. Though, she couldn't full trust it yet so she was still carrying the spear.

''And if he does try something, it could be too late. I say we kill him to make it safe.''

Akuma

Akuma wimpered lightly. "N-No..." He muttered. "P-Please..." He said as he looked at Natsumi as if asking for mercy. Roman had shown him something he had been blind to see. He was about to lose all of that.

@Roman

Kaz shrugged as he continued walking towards the exit of the school grounds and boredly shrugged his shoulders. "That fine, I'm just glad to be out of that library. Do what type of being are you? Not one of the ones that are going to try and eat my face first chance you get are you?"

Yura looked rather uncomfortable. "Uh..I um..I'm human. I'm no magical spirit or ravenous ghoul if that's what you were looking for." he said looking slighlty away. His steps were pretty light, obviously befitting his personality being practically soundless as his feet touched the ground.

((OKay. Like I told Wicked Jester I don't mind waiting for things. I like to keep busy with other minor projects while I wait. Keeps the mind sharp and whatnot lol))

((Ahh I'm so sorry, I promise I will give you a reply, I'm just at work for a good chunk of time tonight :( so I'll reply when I have a break!))

Yura looked rather uncomfortable. "Uh..I um..I'm human. I'm no magical spirit or ravenous ghoul if that's what you were looking for." he said looking slighlty away. His steps were pretty light, obviously befitting his personality being practically soundless as his feet touched the ground.

Kaz shrugged, "well that's a shame I suppose... Would have been more interesting if you were." Kaz snickered as he continued towards to exit, rolling his shoulders forward as he went, readjusting his jacket before speaking again. "So than if your not some thing that likes to eat faces, what are you then? A mage?"

((Ahh I'm so sorry, I promise I will give you a reply, I'm just at work for a good chunk of time tonight :( so I'll reply when I have a break!))

((Hahaha, don't worry too much about it. It just means the post is gonna be all that much more worth reading right? I'm patient.))

Yalarn stood several feet from the entrance to the school's grounds, standing there silently as he looked onward at the school and all else that was visible there, he had half the nerve to simply turn around forgot about how he signed up for this place. He was in his world, or truly on the edge of coming into it. That honestly made him freak out, this world was far more dangerous than the human world.

Yet it didn't show, his expression purely blank as he looked ahead, with the other half of his nerves urging him to get in there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back