• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

whimsicott gijinka.jpg

Ekayon Loren Sharm

(( Apologizes in advance. I tend to open with moderately posts))

Ekayon had just arrived at the campus grounds. His eyes half opened as if he had just woken up. No surprise since he did in fact just wake up. At least enough for him to physically get to the campus grounds. He clutched onto one of his hand crafted dolls in one hand and rubbing his eyes with the other. His clothes draped over his petite frame as he dragged his bare feet across the ground. The sound of pant legs scuffing behind him. The sleeves went past his hands so the fabric would cover his face as he rubbed his eyes clear of any crust that remained. He stood no taller than perhaps a middle schooler wearing their older siblings hand-me downs. Yet he liked the over sized fitting. It was snug in his own little way. Ekayon let out a yawn that would even give the The Sleeping Giant, Khumbakarna of Hindu mythology a run for his money. This would be the first time that Ekayon has ever left The Garden as he had come to call his home. The world was much bigger than he had first thought. Trailing behind him were the four spiritual manifestations that he communes with. Sylph, the Spirit of Air, was floating about above Ekayon's head. Out of all the elemental spirits, she was the most outspoken and adventurous. Ever changing as the wind as the saying goes. "So this is gonna be our new home huh? Looks pretty big? You're gonna get lost I just know it Conduit." 

Sylph never really had much tact. Well neither did Salamander, the Spirit of Fire. But at least she was nice enough to say it in a way that didn't seem so... harsh. Most of the time. Salamander chased after Sylph to try and punish her for being mean to Ekayon, but he didn't seem to mind. His mind was elsewhere. He examined the campus grounds as he shuffled along. It was easy to admit that Sylph was right. Ekayon was lost and it showed blatantly on his face. Well if a blank stare into space was a blatant enough. He slowly blinked his eyes and let out another lite yawn as he looked around to find anyone he could talk to. Ekayon placed his doll atop his head and immediately Gnome, the Spirit of Earth, manifested into it. She quickly nestled into the tufts of his hair and relaxed until the drifted into nap. Out of the four spirits, Gnome was the most connected to Ekayon. As such, Ekayon felt little strain channeling her into his dolls. Gnome new this very well and capitalized on it often. "Ha ha, I suppose even spirits need to sleep from time to time. Eh Gnome?" Ekayon said patting the spirit's head. She snuggled deeper into his hair and he simply smiled and let it go. He couldn't hear Undine's voice. It was odd as she usually was usually there to calm down Sylph and Salamander. Perhaps she couldn't bother with them this one time. She was a rather vain spirit. So it seemed normal for her. "I suppose I should look for someone to help me figure out where I'm going. But where to start I wonder?"

Ekayon started towards a building. He was hoping it was the dorms, but he didn't really care. He just wanted to be like Gnome and take a nap. This curse of his was really not so bad after he grew accustomed to it. The naps were always nice, but since he had to become more active it was a personal struggle for him. His movements grew increasingly more sluggish as he trudged on. He willed himself to stay awake. Or at least keep his eyes open. "I'm sure I'll find someone eventually. As long as I..." A long yawn cuts him off as he stops to cover his mouth. "Stay awake...." Ekayon's legs give way as he begins to crumple to the ground. He curls up into a ball as he struggles to keep his eyes open. Only moments later does he give up and let sleep take him over. 

((So I don't know where anyone is so I'm open to interaction. Just please don't kick me or something. Though it would a fun interaction, I don't think Ekayon would like being kicked into a new friendship lol))

-... Simply Akuma...-

Akuma was surprised by his answer... By destroying others for being selfish... He was being selfish? He didn't understand it that much but he knew Roman was right. Akuma cursed lightly. He sounded like he was about to sob. "I..." He said before the white light blinded them both again and Akuma, now in the form of young man... Was crying. "I-I have... Been a fool..." He said, sounding choked up. "How did I get so hung up on this power and destroying others..." He muttered.

Roman sighed lightly and put his kunai away, soon he reached out to Akuma with an opening hand, "Join me. The good side is always accepting new members." He said with a smile. "I mean...you can stay on the dark side. They have cookies I heard, but then... I'll kill you." He added with a laugh. It seems Roman had lightened up a little, going back to his usual playful self.

(((( Join the dark side. We have cookies -3- ))))

Celia nodded. "Alright, I have one but I can't remove my necklace, it acts as a stabilizer for all my magic power." She explained to Han. She got up and began to change her clothes in multiple different flashes of light cloaking her.

Han laughed lightly and nodded, "We're not going today Celia. You are picking out a dress for then already?" He asked curiously. 

Roman sighed lightly and put his kunai away, soon he reached out to Akuma with an opening hand, "Join me. The good side is always accepting new members." He said with a smile. "I mean...you can stay on the dark side. They have cookies I heard, but then... I'll kill you." He added with a laugh. It seems Roman had lightened up a little, going back to his usual playful self.

(((( Join the dark side. We have cookies -3- ))))

-Akuma-

Akuma slowly looked up at Roman. He saw the outstretched hand. Even if he did choose to refuse he didn't have the strength to beat him anymore anyways. Besides... It might be a nice change of pace. He gladly took Roman's hand, tears still staining his face as he stood up. "Well... That is if everyone could forgive me for what I've done. I can't keep this power inside me either..." He said with a sigh.

Zenya White

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

Zenya just smiled before she lifted her head gently and kissed her forehead. She soon spoke as she looked at Talia smiling.

''Enjoy it while we can right?''

Talia looked at Zenya, her cheeks flushing red as she finally processed the fact that Zenya kissed her forehead. It had always been the little stuff that excited her, things like helping others, or simply doing things.... She knew it was sort of odd, but that's just who she was. Talia smiled and nodded, "Yeah. Enjoy it."

SKYLAR AINSWORTH

Skylar hadn't heard Hyous small remark to himself, but her ears did pick up when he agreed to take her outside. Her heart beat faster at his acceptance of her request, happy that he was still willing to do things for her. Plus, now she was excited to go outside. It had been far too long since she had felt real sunshine not through a window. She missed the feeling of the air on her skin. She hadn't been well enough to go outside but finally, finally she was good to go. Heck, she could spend all day out there. Hyous continued talking, and Skylar couldn't help but look over at him slightly surprised. He was really going above and beyond, just for her. Huh. "U-uh, I heard there was a garden out in the back area, I'd like to go there... if that's alright." Of course she didn't need to ask, she knew he'd take her there no matter what, but for some reason it was like she had to confirm it was alright with him. Skylar felt her cheeks heat up as she looked at him, but she didn't acknowledge why that could be.

Hyou smiled a little, rubbing the back of his head. She looked happy, and if she was happy than so was he. Panther soon emerged into the room from the door in his battle form, "I had got some sweets. You guys are leaving though..." He said, sighing lightly as he placed the bags beside the hospital bed. Hyou chuckled and nodded, "Don't worry Lil. I'm just gonna take Shrimp out to the garden. It's been awhile since she's gotten put of this little room, and this time I'll be there to help her." He said, looking at her with a smile. "Do you need any help or would you rather me carry you short stuff?" He asked Skylar, taking a few steps closer to her just in case. 

-Akuma-

Akuma slowly looked up at Roman. He saw the outstretched hand. Even if he did choose to refuse he didn't have the strength to beat him anymore anyways. Besides... It might be a nice change of pace. He gladly took Roman's hand, tears still staining his face as he stood up. "Well... That is if everyone could forgive me for what I've done. I can't keep this power inside me either..." He said with a sigh.

"You will get a vouch from me, but if I hear one bad thing from someone about you, I'll send you right down to hell." Roman said, shaking his head. "And just a heads up: don't ever think you can beat me. It's just not possible for someone of your power. Never will be. Now shall I get us out of here?"

"You will get a vouch from me, but if I hear one bad thing from someone about you, I'll send you right down to hell." Roman said, shaking his head. "And just a heads up: don't ever think you can beat me. It's just not possible for someone of your power. Never will be. Now shall I get us out of here?"

-Akuma-

Akuma blinked a few times. "B-But how? Were both sealed deep inside of Natsumi." He said. He figured he'd end up battling Roman again, but maybe not as enemies, but as rivals. He felt that Roman was calling him weak which he most certainly was not so it felt kinda like a challenge to him. "Oh yeah and I won't try to kill you, but I still will try to beat you someday, but not in the way others may think anymore."

Camilla nodded, yeah, she would gave asked, but she assumed she'd sound rude so she had said nothing. She was pretty sure that the thermostat changing was to prove a point now in hindsight. But Camilla was a daydreamer, so there was a 98% chance she missed that part of class. When Akane had mentioned culinary classes, Camilla's eyes seemed to light up "Oh! That would be lovely! I've been trying to teach myself without help but its coming along very slowly...." She said with a gentle laugh as she opened the palms of her hands to show a few burns that she had on her hands "I've had a few mishaps" she admitted. They were almost healed despite her only getting them the day before since she healed quicker than a human. It was after she spoke that she then closed her palms and waited for Akane to start walking so she could follow.

"Mishaps you say? Okay, I'll see what I can do for you." Akane said as she turned to look at Camilla. She saw the burns on her palms and it caused Akane to smile a little. Camilla had this sort of innocence that she found adorable, and she was never able to witness it from her own child who had always been such a perfectionist for some reason. "Would it be too much to ask to see your hands? I can help get rid of those burns for you."

-Akuma-

Akuma blinked a few times. "B-But how? Were both sealed deep inside of Natsumi." He said. He figured he'd end up battling Roman again, but maybe not as enemies, but as rivals. He felt that Roman was calling him weak which he most certainly was not so it felt kinda like a challenge to him. "Oh yeah and I won't try to kill you, but I still will try to beat you someday, but not in the way others may think anymore."

Roman smiled, though he was serious as he could be when he said that. Akuma wouldn't be able to beat him... Ever, but if he didn't know that then he'd strive to do better. "Keep that objective in mind. I won't slack myself just because I'm stronger." He said jokingly. Roman then opened a telepathy conversation with Natsumi, "Let me out. I hsve something to show you." 

@HimeragiSeiker

Yura frowned looking upset he was going to just leave a big mess for the librarian. Grabbing his staff, among all his other belongings and satchel, he quickly followed whispering and thinking a soft "sorry" for the still non existant librarian at the time trying to ignore the pain on his head.

((Next time quote me or tag me when you reply so I see it XDD))

Leading the boy out of the library, Kaz breathed a sigh of relief as he breathed in the open air of the school grounds before turning back to the boy he had dropped the books on. "Sorry about that, I just have better things to do with my time than clear up that dusty old library anyway.... Hey, i haven't seen you around before. You new here?"

Ekayon Loren Sharm

Ekayon had just arrived at the campus grounds. His eyes half opened as if he had just woken up. No surprise since he did in fact just wake up. At least enough for him to physically get to the campus grounds. He clutched onto one of his hand crafted dolls in one hand and rubbing his eyes with the other. His clothes draped over his petite frame as he dragged his bare feet across the ground. The sound of pant legs scuffing behind him. The sleeves went past his hands so the fabric would cover his face as he rubbed his eyes clear of any crust that remained. He stood no taller than perhaps a middle schooler wearing their older siblings hand-me downs. Yet he liked the over sized fitting. It was snug in his own little way. Ekayon let out a yawn that would even give the The Sleeping Giant, Khumbakarna of Hindu mythology a run for his money. This would be the first time that Ekayon has ever left The Garden as he had come to call his home. The world was much bigger than he had first thought. Trailing behind him were the four spiritual manifestations that he communes with. Sylph, the Spirit of Air, was floating about above Ekayon's head. Out of all the elemental spirits, she was the most outspoken and adventurous. Ever changing as the wind as the saying goes. "So this is gonna be our new home huh? Looks pretty big? You're gonna get lost I just know it Conduit." 

Sylph never really had much tact. Well neither did Salamander, the Spirit of Fire. But at least she was nice enough to say it in a way that didn't seem so... harsh. Most of the time. Salamander chased after Sylph to try and punish her for being mean to Ekayon, but he didn't seem to mind. His mind was elsewhere. He examined the campus grounds as he shuffled along. It was easy to admit that Sylph was right. Ekayon was lost and it showed blatantly on his face. Well if a blank stare into space was a blatant enough. He slowly blinked his eyes and let out another lite yawn as he looked around to find anyone he could talk to. Ekayon placed his doll atop his head and immediately Gnome, the Spirit of Earth, manifested into it. She quickly nestled into the tufts of his hair and relaxed until the drifted into nap. Out of the four spirits, Gnome was the most connected to Ekayon. As such, Ekayon felt little strain channeling her into his dolls. Gnome new this very well and capitalized on it often. "Ha ha, I suppose even spirits need to sleep from time to time. Eh Gnome?" Ekayon said patting the spirit's head. She snuggled deeper into his hair and he simply smiled and let it go. He couldn't hear Undine's voice. It was odd as she usually was usually there to calm down Sylph and Salamander. Perhaps she couldn't bother with them this one time. She was a rather vain spirit. So it seemed normal for her. "I suppose I should look for someone to help me figure out where I'm going. But where to start I wonder?"

Ekayon started towards a building. He was hoping it was the dorms, but he didn't really care. He just wanted to be like Gnome and take a nap. This curse of his was really not so bad after he grew accustomed to it. The naps were always nice, but since he had to become more active it was a personal struggle for him. His movements grew increasingly more sluggish as he trudged on. He willed himself to stay awake. Or at least keep his eyes open. "I'm sure I'll find someone eventually. As long as I..." A long yawn cuts him off as he stops to cover his mouth. "Stay awake...." Ekayon's legs give way as he begins to crumple to the ground. He curls up into a ball as he struggles to keep his eyes open. Only moments later does he give up and let sleep take him over. 

((So I don't know where anyone is so I'm open to interaction. Just please don't kick me or something. Though it would a fun interaction, I don't think Ekayon would like being kicked into a new friendship lol))

((Oh my god @Lumina someone finally matches you for post length... 

I would send a character to poke you with a stick, but I don't think i have anything but murderous psychopaths left open... And I don't think that would be a good way to get you into the rp xD ))

((Next time quote me or tag me when you reply so I see it XDD))

Leading the boy out of the library, Kaz breathed a sigh of relief as he breathed in the open air of the school grounds before turning back to the boy he had dropped the books on. "Sorry about that, I just have better things to do with my time than clear up that dusty old library anyway.... Hey, i haven't seen you around before. You new here?"

(Oops >~<", my bad. 

Yura nodded slightly reddened again poking his indexes together and mingling them fidgeting with his hands. "Um..yes. I transfered here and have only been a year. Guess I'm still kinda a new kid barely out of first year." he said not sounding all that confident about himself.

@Wicked Jester

Last edited by a moderator:
Talia looked at Zenya, her cheeks flushing red as she finally processed the fact that Zenya kissed her forehead. It had always been the little stuff that excited her, things like helping others, or simply doing things.... She knew it was sort of odd, but that's just who she was. Talia smiled and nodded, "Yeah. Enjoy it."

Zenya White

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

''So, let's go?''

[SIZE= 20px]Seoul Haeundae[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]~ Empress God Eater of Cataclysm ~[/SIZE]

Seoul thought about a name just in case Roselyn had forgotten the name as well. She soon had an idea. She also had alternative names as well.

''Why not name her Sakura? Y'know those pink flowers? I always thought they were beautiful.''

@TheDragoon

Roman smiled, though he was serious as he could be when he said that. Akuma wouldn't be able to beat him... Ever, but if he didn't know that then he'd strive to do better. "Keep that objective in mind. I won't slack myself just because I'm stronger." He said jokingly. Roman then opened a telepathy conversation with Natsumi, "Let me out. I hsve something to show you." 

@HimeragiSeiker

Natsumi Uruseiko

~ Goddess of Creation ~

Natsumi was leaning on a tree before she got the telepathy message. What is it that Roman should show to her? She can still sense Akuma's presence in the seal. What is going on? Anyway, Natsumi releases the seal, though she wondered what Roman had to show her even when Akuma is still alive? She was very confused indeed.

(Oops >~<", my bad. 

Yura nodded slightly reddened again poking his indexes together and mingling them fidgeting with his hands. "Um..yes. I transfered here and have only been a year. Guess I'm still kinda a new kid barely out of first year." he said not sounding all that confident about himself.

@Wicked Jester

((Btw probably should have mentioned this, but this was technically the first day of school... The school got blown up and it has to be re built... Anyway its a long story but you've come to the rp at a good time.))

Kaz nodded only truly half listening as he looked around to make sure the librarian want coming after then. Finally accepting that they were home free Kaz turned his attention to the kid once more. "I see... Well I'm Kaz, sophomore year. You are?"

((Oh my god @Lumina someone finally matches you for post length... 

I would send a character to poke you with a stick, but I don't think i have anything but murderous psychopaths left open... And I don't think that would be a good way to get you into the rp xD ))

((Bahahaha I see that. I was actally interested in interacting with him anyways xD))

Ekayon Loren Sharm

((Hey there friend! I'd be interested in interacting with you c: ))

((Btw probably should have mentioned this, but this was technically the first day of school... The school got blown up and it has to be re built... Anyway its a long story but you've come to the rp at a good time.))

Kaz nodded only truly half listening as he looked around to make sure the librarian want coming after then. Finally accepting that they were home free Kaz turned his attention to the kid once more. "I see... Well I'm Kaz, sophomore year. You are?"

(Ah good, hehe ^=^

Yura put a hand behind his head into his white hair like snow that was of decent length. "Yura..Freshman year." he said sheepishly looking at pretty much everywhere but Kaz. He felt...what was it? Intimidated? Frightened? No matter, he felt almost defensive. Like this new boy was going to prank him or something unexpected.

@Wicked Jester

(Ah good, hehe ^=^

Yura put a hand behind his head into his white hair like snow that was of decent length. "Yura..Freshman year." he said sheepishly looking at pretty much everywhere but Kaz. He felt...what was it? Intimidated? Frightened? No matter, he felt almost defensive. Like this new boy was going to prank him or something unexpected.

@Wicked Jester

Kaz blinked and shrugged. A freshie huh? Well he was bored any way so Kaz decided it couldn't hurt to see if the kind wanted to go do something. Just then Kaz's stomach growled and he decided what he wanted to do right then, and he might as well invite the kid along with him. "Uh huh. Well Yura, in getting hungry so I'm going to go grab some food. You want to come with?"

((Haza interaction! I await with baited antici......))

((Alright, who do you wanna interact with? Ive got Lena, Gavrielle, Aion, Ryft, Tetsuya, Sayuri, Yumi, Vanille, Elyse, and Isuzu... I can expand on any of them as well c: ))

Kaz blinked and shrugged. A freshie huh? Well he was bored any way so Kaz decided it couldn't hurt to see if the kind wanted to go do something. Just then Kaz's stomach growled and he decided what he wanted to do right then, and he might as well invite the kid along with him. "Uh huh. Well Yura, in getting hungry so I'm going to go grab some food. You want to come with?"

Yura thought for a moment, a finger to his lip then nodded. "That sounds fine with me. I um..may not eat much, but I'd be happy to join you. If you would have me of course." he said sounding quite polite showing his quite noticeble, almost royal manners. He barely knew Kaz and yet he spoke to him like he was his superior, or like a friend he had been with forever.

@Wicked Jester

((Alright, who do you wanna interact with? Ive got Lena, Gavrielle, Aion, Ryft, Tetsuya, Sayuri, Yumi, Vanille, Elyse, and Isuzu... I can expand on any of them as well c: ))

((Uh.... surprise me? I kinda skimmed most of the characters. I just needed enough premlinary information as a template for Ekayon. So my knowledge of them is minute at best. lol. Sorry you gave me options and I'm being wishy-washy about it.))

Yura thought for a moment, a finger to his lip then nodded. "That sounds fine with me. I um..may not eat much, but I'd be happy to join you. If you would have me of course." he said sounding quite polite showing his quite noticeble, almost royal manners. He barely knew Kaz and yet he spoke to him like he was his superior, or like a friend he had been with forever.

@Wicked Jester

((Wait, before I reply, was he talking like he was Kaz's superior, or Kaz was his? This would affect how I reply so I need to check.))

((Uh.... surprise me? I kinda skimmed most of the characters. I just needed enough premlinary information as a template for Ekayon. So my knowledge of them is minute at best. lol. Sorry you gave me options and I'm being wishy-washy about it.))

((I suppose I should ask, do you want someone magicky or non-magicky?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back