• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((Timeskip? If so can you start?))
Colin blinked as the book was snatched from his hands, sighing quietly "funny?" He shook his head "...I wasn't kidding you know, they are that good" he said with looking at her.
"And i'm serious when i say im terrible at drawing im t-" Aiko was saying until she heard footsteps behind her. "Uh umm I-I gotta go!" Aiko said as she ran off leaving Shion and her bag next to the tree.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori just kind of stood there and stared at Masahi. Well. This was definitely a situation she never expected to see herself in. Insitcitvely, a hand moved down to her stomach, right where the pain originated, her eyes never leaving Masahi. They had done it, and done it unprotected, at that. Truthfully she wasn't even sure if it had been a safe day or not. As she was thinking through it, his question barely registered in her mind. She blinked, the words finally sinking in. Was there... anything they could do about it? She remembered something about some morning after pill thing, but she didn't know where to get it. Had it been too long since they... because he... yknow... okay. Now she was starting to panic. But she could tell Masahi was worried, so she tried to mask the worry, but failed to do so☆...

"U-um, I think so, b-but I don't know where to get it......"
...♝Masahi didn't know what to do besides stare at Kaori with worry filling his mind to it's core, to think one act, or rather the same act many times, could cause so much trouble. Without thinking he had moved his hand to hold hers when she set it on her stomach, trying to think of something to do, anything really, he didn't want to mess up this chance he had gotten, but that seemed almost impossible now with what he had done, heck, he should of at least had the common sense to pull out, but that was a thought that came far to late. Now Masahi shifted underneath Kaori so he was sitting up straight as she spoke, thinking if it were a medicine of sorts it may be easily available to the public, this sorta thing wasn't rare right? So he may know where to get it, and with that thought he calmed down just a bit before talking♝...

"W-well, maybe we should check a pharmacy? M-maybe they would h-have something there..."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana had a hand up like she was going to reach out and grab the plate, thinking he would give it back to her. But no, he was insistence upon feeding her, thinking that she couldn't eat it on her own. She would have fixed it after a verbal warning, she didn't need to be treated like a baby. This was embarrassing! Lilliana looked at Ayen, frowning a bit, her voice going higher pitched as her voice gained a whiny tone to it♧...

"But I can eat slow! I can do it myself...!"
...♗Ayen narrowed his eyes before making a displeased grunt, Lilliana wasn't gonna get out of his easy, Ayen figured a verbal warning may work for this once, but it wouldn't get the message across in the long run, so he would just have to make sure to drill this lesson in through embarrassment this time to safe future trouble. When Ayen heard Lilliana's whine he just frowned before offering the food on the fork to her mouth once more before speaking semi loudly with slight anger in his voice♗...

"Lilliana, i will not tolerate any back talk, now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way, your choice."

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu flinched her hand back as the orb vanished, looking at her non broken arm as the wrist was now clad in a nice little bracelet. Scared, she tried taking it off, finding it wouldn't come off. Whimpering, she looked up at Rini, her voice scared still☼...
"Rini... i-it won't come off... i don't like it..."

@Nonalaka
((I already made Rini leave the room, so ill just say she took Chiharu with her))

Rini looked at her "I know...we just have to wear them until we finish the jobs this lady wants us to do" she said softly, "I-It won't be so bad" she said, though to be honest, she wasn't sure about the second thing she said, she had no Idea if that woman was trustworthy with her words or not really but she didn't want to seem unsure or weary around Chiharu since it would only panic her more.

Nonalaka said:
" Yay~~" Elaena smiled brightly as she then told one of the store attendants she was purchasing the black cat so no one else would adopt it while she was choosing out its food bowls and whatnot, buzzing around excitedly.
Mateus also told the same attendant the he will adopt the black rabbit and goes back near the rabbit pen to buy some rabbit supplies and equipments.

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]"And i'm serious when i say im terrible at drawing im t-" Aiko was saying until she heard footsteps behind her. "Uh umm I-I gotta go!" Aiko said as she ran off leaving Shion and her bag next to the tree.

[/QUOTE]
"Aiko! Where are yo-"... She disappeared just like that ".... Is she okay?" He asked Shion "I don't think I pissed her off this time..." He said confused as to why she suddenly left.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah so the only help we would get is from zenya." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''she works with you guys...?''

Alternated said:
Mateus also told the same attendant the he will adopt the black rabbit and goes back near the rabbit pen to buy some rabbit supplies and equipments.
Elaena soon gathered up what she needed to get soon looking to Mateus "So~ you nearly ready to go?" She asked as she walked up behind him.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena soon gathered up what she needed to get soon looking to Mateus "So~ you nearly ready to go?" She asked as she walked up behind him.
"wait let me check" Mateus said as he puts down his supplies and equipment and makes sure that he didn't miss anything "bunny cage,rabbit food, and the rest yep I'm ready".

Alternated said:
"wait let me check" Mateus said as he puts down his supplies and equipment and makes sure that he didn't miss anything "bunny cage,rabbit food, and the rest yep I'm ready".
Elaena smiled happily "Alrighty!" She said as lifted her stuff as well "I'm ready too!" She said as she went to the counter and paid for the stuff.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well I think she does from when we worked together." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...i hope shes also our other contact...''

Mayyflower said:
Nona grabbed it with her tail and licked it. "Thank you" she says sweetly
...ღ Riley was in the backyard when someone whispered before causing her to jump in surprise and looked back and saw a guy ღ...

"W-who are you?!"
Doragon blushed, then pouted. "O-Oi! Don't act so sweet to me!" He growled. "Rin may have changed Hanran, but you'll never change me!" He laughed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe," she said to het

[/QUOTE]
''well...lets just meet up with the guy first...see if hes in his right mind...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"He isn't trust me but we will go meet him." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''k...should we go now? that waiter's taking an awful lot of time''

...✦Neruka said with a giggle✦...

TheDragoon said:
Doragon blushed, then pouted. "O-Oi! Don't act so sweet to me!" He growled. "Rin may have changed Hanran, but you'll never change me!" He laughed.
"Oh hush even a blind person an see that your way to nice for your own good" she rolled her eyes playfully

Nonalaka said:
"Aiko! Where are yo-"... She disappeared just like that ".... Is she okay?" He asked Shion "I don't think I pissed her off this time..." He said confused as to why she suddenly left.
"Don't worry its not you I promise. It's something more hmm whats the word." Shion said as she put her hand under her chin. Then it hit her, "THREATNING!" Shion yelled.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Lune woke up feeling a hand on her thigh. She woke up casually like how you would in the morning, your eyes slowly opening. She soon yawned and stretched and looked at Kyo looking still tired and sleepy⊹...
''oh...hello''
...☂ Kyo looked at the girl gave an apologetic smile☂...

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake or touch you.."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''k...should we go now? that waiter's taking an awful lot of time''
...✦Neruka said with a giggle✦...
"No there's the waiter." She said as the waiter came with a massive pile of pancakes and apologized for the wait

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No there's the waiter." She said as the waiter came with a massive pile of pancakes and apologized for the wait

[/QUOTE]
''o-oh...thank you''

...✦She said before she began eating✦...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back