• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded then smiled "Well obviously I wouldn't want you to catch fire, But you seemed to know what you were doing so I knew you wouldn't have..." She said before tilting her head "...by complications you mean getting burnt, right?"
----

Kairassi smiled and shook her head a little "I wasn't worried, I was curious, not the same thing" she said with a laugh.
Luke blinked. "I know" he says

TheDragoon said:
Kite played with her tongue before sucking on it intensely, trying to make her cave in because he was running out of air.
Lexi put her hand on his cheek and played with his tongue before pulling away so she could breathe

(( Yeah xD ))

----

...✿Kioko was trying to catch her breath, when she was kissed again and pinned. Well this was turning out to be a weird event, now she wished she never came in here. She hadn't expected this, Kioko honestly thought she was only gonna stay for a few minutes. But then there were sweets and well... yeah. Kioko had been lured in by the sweets to just stay a little longer and look where it got her. Feeling multiple sets of lips on her legs and body, she thrashed about as she tried to break free of the women, feeling gross and violated with all the touching. Grabbing the woman's arms who were pinning her down, she pushed her roughly away and moved her legs out so fast so they weren't crisscrossed anymore. Kioko had hit a few of the women in the face with her legs, but she really didn't care at this point. Getting out of the room and back to the main floor would be her only thing in mind✿...

@Roman[/URL]
(( What happened to him being cougar chow? xD ))

Han looked surprised for a moment, before smiling.

sebastian-
-sebastian-michaelis-30440797-500-285.gif' alt='laugh.png' alt='xD'>-sebastian-michaelis-30440797-500-285.gif'>

"Well that'll come in handy. Hopefully I don't forget that whole one month thing though..." he said, before leaving the room. "Now now... Where is the exit out of this place?" He asked himself, trying to make sure he knew where to go when he was able to leave.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright love." He said before kissing her softly then pulling away

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled and went to the bathroom and took a shower

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Yeah xD ))
----

...?Kioko was trying to catch her breath, when she was kissed again and pinned. Well this was turning out to be a weird event, now she wished she never came in here. She hadn't expected this, Kioko honestly thought she was only gonna stay for a few minutes. But then there were sweets and well... yeah. Kioko had been lured in by the sweets to just stay a little longer and look where it got her. Feeling multiple sets of lips on her legs and body, she thrashed about as she tried to break free of the women, feeling gross and violated with all the touching. Grabbing the woman's arms who were pinning her down, she pushed her roughly away and moved her legs out so fast so they weren't crisscrossed anymore. Kioko had hit a few of the women in the face with her legs, but she really didn't care at this point. Getting out of the room and back to the main floor would be her only thing in mind?...
The women set upon her. The door was locked and they grabbed her and dragged her into the bedroom kicking and screaming...

(beware the parlor little fly, epic life lesson right there, poor Kioko...Probably going to have to move this elsewhere.)

Roman said:
(( What happened to him being cougar chow? xD ))

Han looked surprised for a moment, before smiling.

sebastian-
-sebastian-michaelis-30440797-500-285.gif' alt='laugh.png' alt='xD'>-sebastian-michaelis-30440797-500-285.gif'>

"Well that'll come in handy. Hopefully I don't forget that whole one month thing though..." he said, before leaving the room. "Now now... Where is the exit out of this place?" He asked himself, trying to make sure he knew where to go when he was able to leave.
The hall map shown the path back to the pits. Easy enough to follow. Th bracelet hummed a bit as it glistened in the light.

(brb, gotta fetch dinner.)

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
Luke blinked. "I know" he says
Kairassi riolled her eyes a little and smiled "Meaning I still wanna know, but meh, I wont pester you about it" she said with a small shrug as she leaned back a bit where she sat.

----

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland shook his head then smiled up at her "I/m just sorta comfy, y'know, with the way we're against each other~" he said softly as ran a hand down her back.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled as she rested her head on his chest again "Well who said we had to move just yet?~"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi riolled her eyes a little and smiled "Meaning I still wanna know, but meh, I wont pester you about it" she said with a small shrug as she leaned back a bit where she sat.
----

Dakota smiled as she rested her head on his chest again "Well who said we had to move just yet?~"
Luke nods. "Thank you" he says

TheDragoon said:
Raze had his eyes closed now as he breathed heavily, still feeling kinda relieved. He then started yelling it out. "Yes! I love you Mizuki! I know I said I wouldn't ever love anybody ever, I can't help it! You make me happy and you always he been nice to me!" He said before he began breathing heavily again because he had been holding it in for so long. "...I can't hold it back anymore Mizuki. I love you..." He said softly, tears almost coming to his eyes. This was probably crazier than anything he had ever done. And he was glad he did it. Even though she may not return his feelings... At least he had the courage to say it.
Mizuki leaned back in surprise as he started yelling, her eyes now wide and just gazing at him. "W-Wait! Why are you crying?! A-Ah come on, please don't cry." She stammered as she moved closer to him again once he stopped yelling. Mizuki held his face in her hands as she quickly leaned forward and kissed him, "For what it's worth... I love you too~" She said softly, now turning a darker shade of red. She had liked him after they had that date, but never really had the courage to say anything about it. She kept it bottled up because she didn't know if he actually liked her or not.

TheDragoon said:
They eventually arrived at the park, which Shingo took a quick look around at. "So what do you want to do first? I could grab you something from the snack bar, you did pay a bit of money for that cheesecake. I want to return the favor." He said as he put his eyes back on her with a smile.
☮Ally looked at him

"but that was also to repay for making you drop it by jumping on you"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami walked into the ocean and shivered from the feeling of the cool water. So she went deeper into the water so she's get use to the cold. "Ah... that's much better~"
...☫Fuyumi didnt shiver one bit☫...

''haha, i like the cold sometimes''

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey sighed with relief
"I heard the bear thing mention nightmare being their leader or something, do you think that means something?"
''probably...if i shoot him...maybe il free myself from this nightmare..''

...⊹She spoke as she would if she were the Older Himeragi. She soon pointed her gunblade to the door with one hand like how she would holding a gun blade⊹...

''im not free yet...but at least, i kind of have some combat sense rather than running...''

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki leaned back in surprise as he started yelling, her eyes now wide and just gazing at him. "W-Wait! Why are you crying?! A-Ah come on, please don't cry." She stammered as she moved closer to him again once he stopped yelling. Mizuki held his face in her hands as she quickly leaned forward and kissed him, "For what it's worth... I love you too~" She said softly, now turning a darker shade of red. She had liked him after they had that date, but never really had the courage to say anything about it. She kept it bottled up because she didn't know if he actually liked her or not.
Raze just let happy tears fall at this point as he put his arms around her and blushed deeply, kissing her back. His heart was filled with a wonderful feeling like no other he had ever felt; happiness.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi put her hand on his cheek and played with his tongue before pulling away so she could breathe
Kite smirked playfully and winked at her. "Heh heh, I win." He said teasingly.

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally looked at him
"but that was also to repay for making you drop it by jumping on you"
Shingo waved his hands in front of him. "Well, I'm just offering it. You don't have to eat it if you don't want to." He said. "After all, I got to eat something and you didn't..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''probably...if i shoot him...maybe il free myself from this nightmare..''
...⊹She spoke as she would if she were the Older Himeragi. She soon pointed her gunblade to the door with one hand like how she would holding a gun blade⊹...

''im not free yet...but at least, i kind of have some combat sense rather than running...''
☯Kelsey smiled, glad she helped by finding the blades and giving them to her

"I'm just glad I could help, but I wont stop helping until you are free"

Roman said:

Taylor looked at Celia and sighed. "For you. For you I'll be nice, but I won't like it." He said.

Emiya smiled and placed hand on Taylor's shoulder as passed through the door, "It's nice to have you home son."

Taylor pushed his hand off and continued to walk, "Don't touch me."

Emiya looked at Taylor, sort of upset that his own son didn't like him. He just sighed and appeared at Celia's side, "So, Celia. What brings you two here?"

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia sighed and shook her head at Taylor before her eyes looked over at Emiya, who was beside her. "Well, Taylor thought we should visit our family and friends, then one thing lead to another and now we're here." She stated, giving him a small smile.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo waved his hands in front of him. "Well, I'm just offering it. You don't have to eat it if you don't want to." He said. "After all, I got to eat something and you didn't..."
☮Ally continued looking at him

"alright... i'll accept your offer then"

Nonalaka said:
Roland chuckled then hugged her close "True enough~" he said happily as he looked at her again.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia sighed and shook her head at Taylor before her eyes looked over at Emiya, who was beside her. "Well, Taylor thought we should visit our family and friends, then one thing lead to another and now we're here." She stated, giving him a small smile.

Emiya smiled, "I see. I'm glad you came to visit me. Taylor... I don't think he much cares for me anymore." He said, sighing quietly. "Nai will also be happy to see you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back