• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Or I don't run and we make things a little interesting~" Roman teased. "I think that sounds a lot better that just running away~ What do you think?"
♡Mal smirked

"Yeah.. It sounds such much better than chasing you"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your very sweet and carrying." He said to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko stared at him

"Well then your the first person to tell me"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal smirked
"Yeah.. It sounds such much better than chasing you"
Roman gave Mal a thumbs up, "Well you can expect it to happen just the way we said it would. One day~" he said. "And if you think I'll forget, then you're mistaking. Trust me when I say I won't."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:

Taylor blinked when Celia began poking his arm. He tried to stay serious and focus on the news, but he couldn't ignore her. It'd be mean and it wasn't really his thing..

Ignoring his wife and all. Taylor then laughed a little, before poking Celia back. "Why are you poking me?" He asked, as he continued to poke back and laugh.

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Because I can." Celia retorted and continued to poke him, giggling a little. She honestly had no real reason for poking Taylor... well, besides the fact that she was bored anyways. "I like poking you, it's fun." She said with a laugh as she turned her head away from the tv to look at him.

Roman said:
Roman gave Mal a thumbs up, "Well you can expect it to happen just the way we said it would. One day~" he said. "And if you think I'll forget, then you're mistaking. Trust me when I say I won't."

"well then it must be some you really want..."

♡She said

wiigamechamp said:
"Considering I just got here, nope." Mako shrugged.
@WeirdPrincess
Lilith nodded and motion for him to talk to the receptionist, who turned around to look at them. "What can I do you dears?" The kind woman asked, giving them a warm smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Really?" He asked shocke by that statement because he felt many people had to have said it to her before

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko nodded

"Yeah, your also the first person to promise me something and mean it as well as be the first person to ask me on a date"

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Because I can." Celia retorted and continued to poke him, giggling a little. She honestly had no real reason for poking Taylor... well, besides the fact that she was bored anyways. "I like poking you, it's fun." She said with a laugh as she turned her head away from the tv to look at him.

Taylor looked at Celia, when she looked at him. "Is that so?" He asked, before he stopped poking her. "I don't think I'll beat you in the poking game." Taylor told her. He then raised a brow, before placing his hands on her sides, "But I can win at others."

Nonalaka said:
"Good morning~~" she said softly as she laid her head back down and onto his chest "Still sleepy?" She asked with a small giggle.
Roland chuckled then shook his head unconvincingly "No, not in the...." He paused to yawn again "least....." he said quietly as he slightly looked away.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko nodded
"Yeah, your also the first person to promise me something and mean it as well as be the first person to ask me on a date"
"I'm happy to be the first to promise you something and the first to ask you on a date then." He said happily to her

LunaCrosby said:
"well then it must be some you really want..."
♡She said
"Of course I do~ It's you it'd be with after all~" He teased some more.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm happy to be the first to promise you something and the first to ask you on a date then." He said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
"I have a feeling your gonna be a first for many things"

☁She said as she looked back in front of her

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...sometimes a kimono but usually its just whatever i could find in my closet..or just...casual types of clothing i guess...''
"Well, what kind of underwear feels good on you? the kind that covers your rear, or one that fits like a bikini?" The clothier was reasoning out the girls choices.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko nodded and rested her arms on the table, soon drumming her fingers as she thought of what to do. For the most part, she enjoyed talking to the dealer and even if she didn't know her all that well or for very long, considered the woman a friend. So staying and talking seemed like a good option, but her curiosity of what the door key held seemed to peek her interest. The woman who had given it to her, who was slightly intimidating, had also had the courage to openly hit on poor innocent Kioko. So it was either stay and chat or investigate the room... and weighing her options, she decided to head to the room, just for a little while anyways. Grabbing the door key that was in front of her, Kioko slid off of her seat and smiled at the dealer as she spoke✿...
"I... think I'll go check out the room for a few minutes. But before I go, I'd at least like to know your name."
"My name was Daliah. But please, be careful. They might not be after your best interest. If you feel strange make your way back here. Please?" She warned the girl.

Roman said:
Han picked up one of his fallen foe's weapon. "A sword? I believe this will aid me better in my fight. It's lighter." He said, as he moved around the crowd of enemies, slashing some down... It was as if he were dancing, but unfortunately... He was taking damage himself. Han immediately jumped back, to allow himself to recover, and catch his breath. After his moment of recovery, Han jumped back into the fight, grabbing a crossbow, using it as he fought. Slashing enemies down and shooting them, he didn't until the crowd was thin enough for him to guarantee his team could finish the rest.
"Yellow team is now eliminated." The speakers overhead roared. That left Red, and blue to deal with, as they were more focused on fighting each other than the green team. Still both teams stragglers were zeroing on on the boy, hurling spears, tridents and javelins.

Nonalaka said:
Rini hadn't been paying attention to what was going on behind her as she watched the roulette table. Letting a gasp as she was swiftly pulled away by security, who then placed her in some kind of cage? She didn't know what happened, it was all at once really, not to mention it was dark, she couldn't see a thing, "W-What the..." She mumbled to herself as she searched for a way she could possibly get out, weren't they just supposed to win a game for freedom?, why was she being taken?, this wasn't part of the deal!, rini looked around to see if she could see the other girls but she couldn't, it was too dark in the area they were in.
"All in due time." A voice in the dark said to the worried girl.

Misafune did not notice his companions were gone, until he was truly three games away from winning.

Miyaka was grabbed, and as she tried to burn her attackers a dart was fired into her thigh. Miyaka stopped struggling and walked away compliantly, with a vacant look in her eyes. The deer girl was given a dart to the rear.

@Nonalaka

@HimeragiSeiker

@Roman

@Lumina

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Misafune looked at Rini. Something was bothering her, but at this moment the game and the company of girls was what mattered to him now as his skin tinted darker slightly. He wanted to tell her he kind of dug her and would like to get to know her more, but something drowning inside a hole in his heart said that what would come out would make things worse. Silently cursing himself, the threw himself back into the game, slowly getting to the point of winning the grand prize.
Asmodeus was not done with the three girls who thought it best to challenge him. While the boy was distracted, security quietly snatched the three girls away to the unlit stage, where they would be caged as a surprise for later....

The teams count was dropping as red team was nearing critically low levels, yellow second and blue third. Green had some semblance of a battle plan, so their losses were mostly sacrificial to lessen the other teams numbers, and then there was that jackassed boy who Leroy Jenkins aggroed every team. If he could win this for them, then more power to them, but as it stands hes so much a loose cannon that they dont even plan anything around him, hoping hed get picked off. But he wont go down. He is really good at it. He was going rambo on people. Green team musters some support for the boy to at least help him thin the herd out.

Things got more interesting as Sathanus seen her trapped and struggling. He tried to leave the room, finding it impossible to open the door or turn off the only t.v. showing the events taking place on the field (end scene for a few minutes.)

@Nonalaka

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Celia, when she looked at him. "Is that so?" He asked, before he stopped poking her. "I don't think I'll beat you in the poking game." Taylor told her. He then raised a brow, before placing his hands on her sides, "But I can win at others."

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia nodded, she tended to poke people a lot just for her entertainment. She soon stopped poking him once she felt his hands at her side. "Oh yeah? Like what?"

Han ran and dodged more spears, arrows and javelins. Others, he knocked out of the air with his sword before they could reach him. As he ran, one of the spear's blade grazed his cheek. "Damn it." He muttered. Han then rounded up what was left of Green Team and had them all retreat to the place that had the least action. He quickly breifed them in on a plan. "Well, as you all know, Yellow Team has been eliminated and now it's just us and Red and Blue." He explained. "We have a advantage. Our numbers may be limited, but that's what gives us our edge. We corner the other two teams and fight them off... We'll split up, 3. 3. Red and Blue seemed to be distracted with one another, but they also want me out of the game. You all go distract them, and I'll sneak in and take most of them out. Break!" Han had left with 2 of the 5 men while the other 3 formed their own team. "Alright... Here goes nothing." The 5 men all regrouped and attempted to distract the other teams, while Han waited for the right time.

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith nodded and motion for him to talk to the receptionist, who turned around to look at them. "What can I do you dears?" The kind woman asked, giving them a warm smile.
"I'm new here and came to get my schedule, Mako Wilson." He told the receptionist.

@WeirdPrincess

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mals face reddened slightly before she teased back
"I see, so you didn't get enough the first time"
"It may not never be enough~ You could say... I'm addicted~" Roman said, a small grin forming on his face. "So no. Once wasn't enough and I don't think I can ever have enough."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"In fine with that." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko nodded and stayed silent, feeling a slight chill causing her to shiver a little bit stayed silent

...✿Kioko listened to Daliah, now feeling a little nervous about going. She didn't really know what would or could happen once she got to the room. Gripping the key tightly in her hands, she spoke, giving her a shy smile before bowing and walking off towards... well she didn't even know where the room was. Or at least, she didn't remember if she was told anyways✿...

"Okay, I'll come back if I feel strange. It was nice meeting you Daliah~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back