• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman rubbed his chin, "Well I knew you could do it alone, but don't you think it's always a little fun with some help?" He asked, jokingly.
♡Mal decided to joke with him as well

"Well if you wanted to see that badly you could have just walked in"

Roman said:
Alex followed behind Yuki, holding her hand as they walked. "So, how long do you think it'll take us to get to Toki?"
"You know it might've sounded like a lot...but it's actually pretty close." she said. She giggled a bit and started swinging their hands back and forth. "We'll be there faster than you can say

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia..." she said casually. "Believe it or not that's the fear of long words...ironic isn't it?"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal decided to joke with him as well
"Well if you wanted to see that badly you could have just walked in"
Roman pointed at Mal and chuckled, "Like you'd let me. As soon as I step towards that door, you'd blast me away with some water or something~" he joked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith chuckled, at least he got to visit his parents. It made her think back to her own, who were... well she wasn't going to think about that. It wasn't exactly the time or place for such sad thoughts. Looking at Mako, she smiled again, "Marriage already? Wow, I thought most parent would tell there children to wait until they think it's right." Lilith said and chuckled again.
From the way she chuckled it seemed like he was on the right path to being her friend. "Well my parents are more then the ordinary parents. Because I'm a pri-" He stopped mid sentence almost revealing his secret. "They just worry about me is all." Mako lied.

Nanne said:
"You know it might've sounded like a lot...but it's actually pretty close." she said. She giggled a bit and started swinging their hands back and forth. "We'll be there faster than you can say
hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia..." she said casually. "Believe it or not that's the fear of long words...ironic isn't it?"
Alex blinked, "Hippopoto- What the what?" He asked, clearly confused. "That word almost tore my brain in half... How would you even remember how to say that?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland yawned a bit loudly before slowly opening his eyes to see Dakota smiling down at him "Morning beautiful." he said tiredly as he smiled up at her

[/QUOTE]
"Good morning~~" she said softly as she laid her head back down and onto his chest "Still sleepy?" She asked with a small giggle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I don't know. I've just found that people with powers call me weak, stupid, unable to protect the people I care about." He said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked at him

"That's not true... You saved me when I nearly drowned didn't you? So that means you arn't weak. And anyone can protect who they care about if they tried"

Roman said:
Alex blinked, "Hippopoto- What the what?" He asked, clearly confused. "That word almost tore my brain in half... How would you even remember how to say that?"
Yuki laughed a bit. "It's not that bad..I just remembered that because I have something like an eidetic memory..." She continued to swing their hands. "I hope you at least know what THAT means haha" she giggled a bit.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko looked at him
"That's not true... You saved me when I nearly drowned didn't you? So that means you arn't weak. And anyone can protect who they care about if they tried"
"I guess your right." He said before he smiled at her happily

Roman said:
Roman pointed at Mal and chuckled, "Like you'd let me. As soon as I step towards that door, you'd blast me away with some water or something~" he joked.
♡Mal laughed slightly

"That may be slightly true... But I'd have to hear you, so it depends on if you were quiet or not"

Nanne said:
Yuki laughed a bit. "It's not that bad..I just remembered that because I have something like an eidetic memory..." She continued to swing their hands. "I hope you at least know what THAT means haha" she giggled a bit.
Alex smiled, "Well at least you don't have a hard time memorizing things. I try to only remember what's important. But it's hard for me to remember so much, it's like somethings that I'm told gets pushed out by something else." He explained. "It sucks..."

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal laughed slightly
"That may be slightly true... But I'd have to hear you, so it depends on if you were quiet or not"
Roman nodded and sat his book down in his lap. "That does sound like a much better idea... But I feel like if I tried sneaking, and you were to catch me, the consequences would be a lot worst." He said, laughing lightly. "Maybe next time I'll try it~"

Roman said:
Taylor furrowed his brows as he continued to flip through the channels, "I have a really bad urge to shoot this TV..." He muttered to himself. He then put the remote down, once he found something that looked interesting on the news. "Aaaah... Interesting." He said, as he leaned back and watched. When Celia came into the room, and asked what he was watching, he responded in a bland tone, but it was obvious he was intrigued by the news, "The news... Seems something happened. Not really sure what it is, but it caught my attention."

❤︎Celia❤︎

"The news?" Celia asked as climbed under a blanket to keep herself warm. "I would have watched cartoons instead... but maybe that's just because I'm a kid." She said quietly as she focused her attention on the television. As interesting as the news could be sometimes, she still preferred cartoons or some type of funny show over anything. Celia soon reached one of her hands out and began repeatedly poking Taylor in the arm, her eyes still focused on the screen.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I guess your right." He said before he smiled at her happily

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko smiled back

"And plus, you may be human but your strong to me"

Roman said:
Alex smiled, "Well at least you don't have a hard time memorizing things. I try to only remember what's important. But it's hard for me to remember so much, it's like somethings that I'm told gets pushed out by something else." He explained. "It sucks..."

Yuki looked at him as she kept walking, "What do you mean?" she asked. She was actually interested and wanted to listen some more. Especially since this is the longest he's talked about something.

Roman said:
Roman nodded and sat his book down in his lap. "That does sound like a much better idea... But I feel like if I tried sneaking, and you were to catch me, the consequences would be a lot worst." He said, laughing lightly. "Maybe next time I'll try it~"

♡Mal looked at him

"And if I'm to catch you...run~"

wiigamechamp said:
From the way she chuckled it seemed like he was on the right path to being her friend. "Well my parents are more then the ordinary parents. Because I'm a pri-" He stopped mid sentence almost revealing his secret. "They just worry about me is all." Mako lied.
Lilith raised an eyebrow as he paused halfway through the sentence, but shrugged it off. It was probably something he didn't want to say yet or maybe at all, she couldn't tell. "All parents worry, it's like their job." She said with a laugh before walking up to the front desk. "Do you already have your schedule?" Lilith asked as she gazed at Mako.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River blushed a little before e smiled to her. "Your sweet." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko blushed lightly

"I-I am?... Well thank you.."

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"The news?" Celia asked as climbed under a blanket to keep herself warm. "I would have watched cartoons instead... but maybe that's just because I'm a kid." She said quietly as she focused her attention on the television. As interesting as the news could be sometimes, she still preferred cartoons or some type of funny show over anything. Celia soon reached one of her hands out and began repeatedly poking Taylor in the arm, her eyes still focused on the screen.

Taylor blinked when Celia began poking his arm. He tried to stay serious and focus on the news, but he couldn't ignore her. It'd be mean and it wasn't really his thing..

Ignoring his wife and all. Taylor then laughed a little, before poking Celia back. "Why are you poking me?" He asked, as he continued to poke back and laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith raised an eyebrow as he paused halfway through the sentence, but shrugged it off. It was probably something he didn't want to say yet or maybe at all, she couldn't tell. "All parents worry, it's like their job." She said with a laugh before walking up to the front desk. "Do you already have your schedule?" Lilith asked as she gazed at Mako.
"Considering I just got here, nope." Mako shrugged.

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him as she kept walking, "What do you mean?" she asked. She was actually interested and wanted to listen some more. Especially since this is the longest he's talked about something.
Alex sighed and looked over at Yuki, "Well, if you were to tell me one thing, then try and tell me a lot of other things on top of that... I'd have a hard time remembering it." He said, thinking about how it came to be that way. "It was after I had got injured as a kid and couldn't remember a thing about myself. Now I have a hard time remembering things."

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal looked at him
"And if I'm to catch you...run~"
"Or I don't run and we make things a little interesting~" Roman teased. "I think that sounds a lot better that just running away~ What do you think?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back