• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

Celia sat at the large teachers desk that was positioned to the left side of the board. Her head was down and she was busy grading homework papers, only occasionally looking up to look at her computer and put the score the students have received in there. Though her head was currently down, looking over one of one of the students homework when she heard the door open. Celia didn't so much as look up, assuming it was just another student. "Do you need something?" Celia asked. Most students usually came to her after class to get help on assignments or just to talk to her.

Taylor nodded, "Yeah, I'm looking for som- Never mind. I found them." He said, walking into the classroom. Taylor walked towards Celia's desk, grabbing a chair a pulling it over next to him. He then took a seat, across from her and propped his head up on his hand.

giphy.gif

"I'm here to ask for some advice." He said, seeing that she didn't notice who he was yet, so he decided to let her figure out this one on her own.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Do you really want to start that discussion?, it'll last a while~" she said as she looked at him "And I love you more", she said with a giggle as she then poked his nose with her finger.
Roland smirked then quickly pecked her finger with a kiss "Oh, i know it will last awhile, after all, we're both stubborn~" he said before poking her nose with a smile on his lips "And i love you even more than more~"

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...✿Kioko shrunk back slightly as she noticed the women gathering around the table and eyeing her. It was uncomfortable really, to have have all sets of eyes on her. Why were these women eyeing her? Half of them weren't even playing, just simply watching her. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat as she stared at the face down cards that were in front of her✿...

wiigamechamp said:
"Maybe you could give me a tour of the school and the mall." Mako said with a smile. He would need a tour guide if he was gonna get anywhere at all.
@WeirdPrincess
Lilith stayed silent for a moment as she thought over the idea before shrugging her shoulder. "I guess so. I thought you'd want a more... cheery and upbeat person to show you the school or just... around in general."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shook his head before offering a smile "I'm not upset, i think i'm just getting a bad habit from my dad." he said softly

[/QUOTE]
May nods. "What habit if I may ask" she says

Rin looked over at the llama and started petting her

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori sighed, looking up at Masahi. He was being stubborn again. Not that she really expected anything else really, but he was really starting to make mountains out of molehills out of every little thing. Her tone wad slightly stern as she picked up her books and walked toward the counter to check the booms out☆...
"It's a library. You come here to check books out and take them home."
...♝Masahi forced a fake pout out as Kaori spoke. She would be the one to use logic against him as he abandoned his for the first time since he could remember, but that aside, if she really didn't like his pestering, then why have him along? Even though he enjoyed having her around, he still didn't want to annoy her, so against what his feelings told him, he decided to speak, though it was in a quieter slightly sad tone♝...

"Y'know Kaori, if i'm annoying you, i can leave....."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Do you really want to start that discussion?, it'll last a while~" she said as she looked at him "And I love you more", she said with a giggle as she then poked his nose with her finger.
----

Kairassi smiled a little as she sat down on the couch "A-Alright, lets watch" she said as the movie started.
Luke chuckled. "Are you nervous?" He asks

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith stayed silent for a moment as she thought over the idea before shrugging her shoulder. "I guess so. I thought you'd want a more... cheery and upbeat person to show you the school or just... around in general."
"If a cute girl is showing me around I doubt she would need to be cheery." Mako replied as he walked beside her.

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Yeah, I'm looking for som- Never mind. I found them." He said, walking into the classroom. Taylor walked towards Celia's desk, grabbing a chair a pulling it over next to him. He then took a seat, across from her and propped his head up on his hand.
giphy.gif

"I'm here to ask for some advice." He said, seeing that she didn't notice who he was yet, so he decided to let her figure out this one on her own.

??Celia??

tumblr_nwdcu20cIc1qa94xto1_500.gif

Celia's head shot up at the sound of a familiar voice, seeing Taylor sitting in front of her. She could only stare at him in surprise, her lips parted slightly as she tried to figure out what to say. Though she was at a loss for words, nothing seemed right. No words could express express her joy and happiness at seeing him again. Honestly, Celia felt like crying... and she had started to because tears had started to form in her eyes.

Mayyflower said:
May nods. "What habit if I may ask" she says
Rin looked over at the llama and started petting her
Len sighed again "His ability to have an attitude on the surface that he truly doesn't have."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi forced a fake pout out as Kaori spoke. She would be the one to use logic against him as he abandoned his for the first time since he could remember, but that aside, if she really didn't like his pestering, then why have him along? Even though he enjoyed having her around, he still didn't want to annoy her, so against what his feelings told him, he decided to speak, though it was in a quieter slightly sad tone♝...
"Y'know Kaori, if i'm annoying you, i can leave....."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori stopped, taking a moment to collect herself before she got angry. So he wanted her to do her own thing, but he thought he was annoying her? Slowly she turned around, with a slightly hurt look on her face☆...

"I finally have you back after so long, and I don't want to spend all of that time with my nose stuck in a book! Sorry for wanting to spend time with you!"

...☆Trying not to look too overwhelmed she turned back toward the counter, carrying her books to get checked out, taking a deep breath to calm herself down. People gave her strange looks from her being so loud, but she didn't care☆...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko shrunk back slightly as she noticed the women gathering around the table and eyeing her. It was uncomfortable really, to have have all sets of eyes on her. Why were these women eyeing her? Half of them weren't even playing, just simply watching her. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat as she stared at the face down cards that were in front of her✿...
(soo cute and innocent i could squee, if i wasnt a dude.)

--The BlackJack Table--

The best dressed of the bunch whispered in the girls ear, "We are having a private game back in our room, its too crowded here, care to join us?" The woman then ordered the girl another drink...

The dealer, really powerless to stop this, spoke up "Can this wait, were mid game?" The other women clicked their tongues in irritation. "We can wait all night if need be." she answered curtly. "Hit or stand?" the dealer asked politely.

@WeirdPrincess

(Don't worry, they will be gentle, or not. But maybe you should stay put and see if you can see anyone "Different" to talk to.)

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I never really thought anything I did could be cute... Maybe like... Manly, but not cute." He said, looking over at Mal. "That's just me though, you girls have different opinions about us guys."
♡Mal looked at him

"Everything's you do is cute to me in a way"

wiigamechamp said:
"If a cute girl is showing me around I doubt she would need to be cheery." Mako replied as he walked beside her.
@WeirdPrincess
Lilith wondered if that was a way of calling her cute, but decided that probably wasn't true. "So a cute girl does it for you, then? Well alright." She let out a slight chuckle as the neared the school. "So what made you want to move here?"

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

tumblr_nwdcu20cIc1qa94xto1_500.gif

Celia's head shot up at the sound of a familiar voice, seeing Taylor sitting in front of her. She could only stare at him in surprise, her lips parted slightly as she tried to figure out what to say. Though she was at a loss for words, nothing seemed right. No words could express express her joy and happiness at seeing him again. Honestly, Celia felt like crying... and she had started to because tears had started to form in her eyes.
Taylor smiled warmly and wiped away the tears that Celia had on her cheeks. "I missed you too." He said as if he if knew what she was going to say. He then turned his head, so he was looking in the direction of the door.

Gareki_assembly_by_solci_chan-d62fr4f.png

"I'm not the only one here." He said with a small laugh. "Hey, come on in. I found your mother!"

Talia stepped into the classroom, and immediately smiled at the sight of her mom. "I knew she'd be here." She said happily.

tumblr_muma4g7Qp81svfppko3_r1_500.gif

"Mom!" Talia shouted happily. She quickly ran towards Celia and Taylor. Talia was soon hugging Celia as tight as she could. "Mom! I missed you so much!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed again "His ability to have an attitude on the surface that he truly doesn't have."

[/QUOTE]
Rin chuckled. "Mhm" she says

May nods. "I see" she says rubbing the llama

LunaCrosby said:
?Mal looked at him?
"Everything's you do is cute to me in a way"
Roman looked at Mal, with a odd expression, before turning his head and looking away.

tumblr_mgvs06oSc21qc5wono1_500.gif

"I believe you... But I don't think I'm cute in anyway. Handsome, but not cute."

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith wondered if that was a way of calling her cute, but decided that probably wasn't true. "So a cute girl does it for you, then? Well alright." She let out a slight chuckle as the neared the school. "So what made you want to move here?"
Mako thought of what his father told him before speaking. "My father told me that I was born with magical powers. So if I was gonna continue adventuring I was gonna have to learn how to control them. It also doesn't help that I learned this recently." Mako replied as he reminisced on the past with his father.

@WeirdPrincess

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

(Don't worry, they will be gentle, or not. But maybe you should stay put and see if you can see anyone "Different" to talk to.)
...✿Kioko froze as she felt the cool breath of the woman whispering into her ear, soon releasing a shudder. A private game? She wasn't about to go off with people she didn't know and she didn't think it was that crowded. With the slight shake of her head, Kioko scooted herself a little ways away from the woman before peeking at the cards she had. A 7 of diamonds and an ace. If she remembered correctly, an ace was either 1 or 11. Kioko either had 8 or 18... so it would be best to stay. She soon spoke in a soft tone, her eyes down on the dealer✿...

"Stand~"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori stopped, taking a moment to collect herself before she got angry. So he wanted her to do her own thing, but he thought he was annoying her? Slowly she turned around, with a slightly hurt look on her face☆...
"I finally have you back after so long, and I don't want to spend all of that time with my nose stuck in a book! Sorry for wanting to spend time with you!"

...☆Trying not to look too overwhelmed she turned back toward the counter, carrying her books to get checked out, taking a deep breath to calm herself down. People gave her strange looks from her being so loud, but she didn't care☆...
...♝Masahi flinched when Kaori spoke. Aside from that he felt like he had been punched in the gut, by himself, with his full strength, needless to say, he felt bad about what he said now, he also felt like an asshole. Masahi slowly nodded then looked down at his hands and remembered that nothing goes to plan in this world, and with that he followed Kaori silently, like someone who had been caught breaking the rules, someone who was ashamed of themselves♝...

Mayyflower said:
Rin chuckled. "Mhm" she says
May nods. "I see" she says rubbing the llama
Len looked at the two of them before clearing his throat "Soooo, why a llama?" he asked curiously

Roman said:
Taylor smiled warmly and wiped away the tears that Celia had on her cheeks. "I missed you too." He said as if he if knew what she was going to say. He then turned his head, so he was looking in the direction of the door.
Gareki_assembly_by_solci_chan-d62fr4f.png

"I'm not the only one here." He said with a small laugh. "Hey, come on in. I found your mother!"

Talia stepped into the classroom, and immediately smiled at the sight of her mom. "I knew she'd be here." She said happily.

tumblr_muma4g7Qp81svfppko3_r1_500.gif

"Mom!" Talia shouted happily. She quickly ran towards Celia and Taylor. Talia was soon hugging Celia as tight as she could. "Mom! I missed you so much!"

??Celia??

Celia almost instantly wrapped around Talia as soon as she was in her arms. She was full on crying now, hugging her daughter just as tightly. Having missed the two so much brought her to tears. When they were gone, Celia knew she'd see them at some point, even Zenya had reassured her that Taylor and Talia were fine and that she wasn't also alone, since that's what was how Celia had felt. Now with the both of them back, she felt overjoyed and complete. "I... missed you guys... too." She choked out between sobs, it didn't look like she'd be stopping anytime soon.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko froze as she felt the cool breath of the woman whispering into her ear, soon releasing a shudder. A private game? She wasn't about to go off with people she didn't know and she didn't think it was that crowded. With the slight shake of her head, Kioko scooted herself a little ways away from the woman before peeking at the cards she had. A 7 of diamonds and an ace. If she remembered correctly, an ace was either 1 or 11. Kioko either had 8 or 18... so it would be best to stay. She soon spoke in a soft tone, her eyes down on the dealer✿...
"Stand~"
(Lol, you didnt want to go? doesnt everyone go to private games? (crown)(*U*)(> :D ) )

--The Blackjack table--

It seemed everyone has busted, so the dealer calls her cards. The dealer laughs as the girl wins on an 8. "Winner with 8" she laughs out loud. The second tier prize board lights up showing jewelry, cars, and a real fur coat. "Your choice, dear." she said happily. The drink was delivered, it was a pretty peach drink, with a peach blossom stirrer. The woman whispers again "It could help you leave quicker."

@WeirdPrincess

wiigamechamp said:
Mako thought of what his father told him before speaking. "My father told me that I was born with magical powers. So if I was gonna continue adventuring I was gonna have to learn how to control them. It also doesn't help that I learned this recently." Mako replied as he reminisced on the past with his father.
@WeirdPrincess
Lilith listened thoughtfully, that sounded like a lot. Barely finding out about your powers seemed troubling as well and learned about them would take a long process. "I see. So do you know what you can do?" She asked curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled at Akira, grateful that he had made the food and brought it over towards her. As hungry as she was, it would be rather difficult for her to eat with one hand. So she manifested a small sized cradle beside her and carefully set Haruo inside before beginning to eat❦...
"Thank you~"
...♅Akira smiled and replied shortly before he took a seat opposite Asuka and began eating the burger first, leaving the ramen for last♅...

“ You're more than welcome~ ”

-------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina gave a small laugh at Kenji's realization, nodding as he cut his sentence off. She kept her hand on her lower abdomen, as if it would help keep the pain at bay or something. Obviously it wouldn't, but she kept her hand there anyways, despite the pain having subsided for now. As he asked about the ice cream, her stomach felt weird, like it hadn't had anything in it for a long time. But the thought of food sounded... unappealing. So Lumina shook her head, giving Kenji a soft smile♤...
"I-I'm good. Thank you though."
...ΨKenji continued to look at Lumina's stomach, soon looking over at the door and talkingΨ...

“ Okay~ Do you hear anyone downstairs?~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back