• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani was looking at all the pets they had dogs, cats, rabbits, finding them all adorable as she looked at them, suddenly hearing maria squeal she turned around and laughed "Yeah, he is" she said as she made her way over watching him run around.

??Maria??

tumblr_mx78pjUMNI1rjf4f5o1_500.gif

Maria walked closer to the pen as the dog kept running around, barking happily as he chased his tail. As if feeling eyes on him, he stopped and looked at both Ilaani and Maria, soon running over to come closer. He seemed to be loving the attention he was getting. The dog soon sat in front of them, wagging his tail happily. "I feel like caving in..." Maria whispered as she reached out and pet the small husky.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori laughed as well, stacking the books in alphabetical order by title, shaking her head. She glanced up at him, a smile on her lips as she spoke to him☆...
"I told you, I can study any time."
...♝Masahi sighed then smirked at her, she could of studied while he was outside, though at the same time she could of followed him, but he made sure she didn't. But in the end he returned the smile as he spoke back♝...

"But you could of studied while waiting, i mean, if you're not going to, then whats the point of being here?"

wiigamechamp said:
"Ok." Mako said as he followed her. He had never really talked to a girl for as long as he could remember. "My name is Mako Wilson by the way. I didn't introduce myself earlier." He said with a smile.
@WeirdPrincess
Lilith nodded in respond as she walked ahead of him. "Nice to meet you. I'm Lilith, no last name." She stated as she looked at Mako. She wasn't that much of a talker, Lilith was mainly quiet and rarely talked to anyone.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled and smiled when she kissed his cheek "I love you..... Dakota~" he said between breaths as he moved his head to look at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled happily "I love you too Roy~" she said softly as she looked at him.

----

Mayyflower said:
"Wanna watch a scary movie?" He asks "or what?" He asks
"A scary movie?" She paused for a moment...oh great...scary...her old roommate used to not mind scary, that's why they were there, she must have forgotten them when she moved out, kairassi was a bit of a scardy cat in all honesty but shed never admit that... "sure, okay~" she said with a somewhat forced smile.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Arako wanted to go home now. So she attempted to turn back☫...
--The entrance--

The girl was like a rabbit caught by foxes, scared. The waitress comforted her. "There is no exit until you win." The barrier shown nothing beyond it. "So come in and have a good time. Your stay will be delightful." she said, sizing the girl up, her taste exactly.

@HimeragiSeiker

(weclome to my parlor, said the spider to the fly.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"So have you lived here for a long time?" Mako asked her. He thought it would be better if he got to know her instead of walking in silence .

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith nodded in respond as she walked ahead of him. "Nice to meet you. I'm Lilith, no last name." She stated as she looked at Mako. She wasn't that much of a talker, Lilith was mainly quiet and rarely talked to anyone.
"So have you lived here for a long time?" Mako asked her. He thought it would be better if he got to know her instead of walking in silence .

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled happily "I love you too Roy~" she said softly as she looked at him.
Roland placed a hand on her cheek "I love you more~" he said playfully as he leaned up a little.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shrugged his shoulders "Well, they would of gone unnamed if you hadn't." he said nonchalantly.

[/QUOTE]
May blinked. "Rin is it, who is This?" She asks

"This is Len..." She says

Nonalaka said:
----

"A scary movie?" She paused for a moment...oh great...scary...her old roommate used to not mind scary, that's why they were there, she must have forgotten them when she moved out, kairassi was a bit of a scardy cat in all honesty but shed never admit that... "sure, okay~" she said with a somewhat forced smile.
Luke smiled and nods and put in a random scary movie "it's in" he says

Taylor signed as he took his phone out of his pocket, looking at all the text he had received. "Hm..." He then slid the phone where it once was before and pushed open the doors of the school. He walked inside and began looking in the classes as if he were looking for something, "Where is she? Where's Celia?" He asked himself. "Why'd they have to make this place so big?" Taylor then shrugged it off, and continued to search the classes until he found Celia.

Roman said:
Taylor signed as he took his phone out of his pocket, looking at all the text he had received. "Hm..." He then slid the phone where it once was before and pushed open the doors of the school. He walked inside and began looking in the classes as if he were looking for something, "Where is she? Where's Celia?" He asked himself. "Why'd they have to make this place so big?" Taylor then shrugged it off, and continued to search the classes until he found Celia.
@WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
May blinked. "Rin is it, who is This?" She asks
"This is Len..." She says
Len sighed before mentally speaking to the deer and it knelt down to let him off.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal nodded
"yeah, I just thought it was cute in a way"
Roman chuckled, "I never really thought anything I did could be cute... Maybe like... Manly, but not cute." He said, looking over at Mal. "That's just me though, you girls have different opinions about us guys."

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...✿Kioko gazed down at herself, seeing that she was right about the length. Of course she didn't mind all that much, it looked cute on her. Looking into the purse, she saw the iPod and about a zillion (not really) iTunes cards. Well this was going to be fun about trying to figure out how to set the thing up. Her magenta irises focused back on the dealer and she smiled at her as she spoke before moving a couple more coins towards her so she could continued playing. Kioko now knew that she had to win the grand prize and took note of the way the dealers voice changed when she said call it a night. It'd take her a while to figure out the meaning behind it, but she'd be able to do it if there was a meaning to it at all✿...

"Right and thank you!"

Nanne said:
Yuki sat up. "Let's go eat some Ramen! I'm hungry..." she said as she got up. She looked down at him and smiled happily wagging her tail.
Alex gave Yuki a thumbs up, "I can go for some ramen." He said, as he stood up and dusted himself off. "But I don't know any places in the area that has any... Unless you plan on making it at home."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed before mentally speaking to the deer and it knelt down to let him off.

[/QUOTE]
"Be nice Len" Rin said softly

May used her magic to spawn in her pet llama, she then got on top of her "did I do something to upset you?" She asks len

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko gazed down at herself, seeing that she was right about the length. Of course she didn't mind all that much, it looked cute on her. Looking into the purse, she saw the iPod and about a zillion (not really) iTunes cards. Well this was going to be fun about trying to figure out how to set the thing up. Her magenta irises focused back on the dealer and she smiled at her as she spoke before moving a couple more coins towards her so she could continued playing. Kioko now knew that she had to win the grand prize and took note of the way the dealers voice changed when she said call it a night. It'd take her a while to figure out the meaning behind it, but she'd be able to do it if there was a meaning to it at all✿...
"Right and thank you!"
--BlackJack--

The game began again, as the dealer dealt the cards. The Dynamic of the table was changing, there were more women at the table than guys. And they had eyes on the young girl playing. Some sheepishly tossed chips into the bet zone, some just watched the girl. The Dealer knew what was up, and a tear formed in her eye. "Please, place bets or step away." she tried to sound firm, but what was coming was scaring her.

@WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
"Be nice Len" Rin said softly
May used her magic to spawn in her pet llama, she then got on top of her "did I do something to upset you?" She asks len
Len shook his head before offering a smile "I'm not upset, i think i'm just getting a bad habit from my dad." he said softly

Roman said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia sat at the large teachers desk that was positioned to the left side of the board. Her head was down and she was busy grading homework papers, only occasionally looking up to look at her computer and put the score the students have received in there. Though her head was currently down, looking over one of one of the students homework when she heard the door open. Celia didn't so much as look up, assuming it was just another student. "Do you need something?" Celia asked. Most students usually came to her after class to get help on assignments or just to talk to her.

wiigamechamp said:
"Not really. Just a couple of months." Lilith said, still looking at him before turning her head and looking forward again. "I don't know the area that well, I just know where the school and mall are."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Not really. Just a couple of months." Lilith said, still looking at him before turning her head and looking forward again. "I don't know the area that well, I just know where the school and mall are."
"Maybe you could give me a tour of the school and the mall." Mako said with a smile. He would need a tour guide if he was gonna get anywhere at all.

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland placed a hand on her cheek "I love you more~" he said playfully as he leaned up a little.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled "Do you really want to start that discussion?, it'll last a while~" she said as she looked at him "And I love you more", she said with a giggle as she then poked his nose with her finger.

----

Mayyflower said:
Luke smiled and nods and put in a random scary movie "it's in" he says
Kairassi smiled a little as she sat down on the couch "A-Alright, lets watch" she said as the movie started.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi sighed then smirked at her, she could of studied while he was outside, though at the same time she could of followed him, but he made sure she didn't. But in the end he returned the smile as he spoke back♝...
"But you could of studied while waiting, i mean, if you're not going to, then whats the point of being here?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori sighed, looking up at Masahi. He was being stubborn again. Not that she really expected anything else really, but he was really starting to make mountains out of molehills out of every little thing. Her tone wad slightly stern as she picked up her books and walked toward the counter to check the booms out☆...

"It's a library. You come here to check books out and take them home."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back