• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as mitsu started to cry because she was hungry "huh time to feed" Shira said as she took mitsu from yuki and threw a blanket over her body and mitsu to feed her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki looks at Shira confused and remembers*

'oh...that kind of feeding'

*She then looks away trying to not look too weird*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nudged him and put her arm around his shoulder."Why thank you kind sir. I think you've had enough punishment. Or should I say pleasure?" She smirked at him before continuing,"I'll change for your sake and others."
View attachment 123513
William sighed "You really enjoy teasing people huh?"

Shira giggled as she fed mitsu then covered her self up and pulled mitsu away once she was done "well one good thing I won't be feeding you for a really long time" she said as she burped mitsu

@Himeragi Seiker

Roman said:
Han smiles, "Relax. I bet he's better now." Han and Blair appear in Roman's room.
Roman looks back and sees Han, "Cousin!" He hugs Han, "Where the hell were you?!"

Han hugs Roman back, "Around...."
Blair turns around and crosses her arms, "Yea yea... And I didnt care at all if he was fine or not... I just didn't want to have Han's moping around."

Daniel reaver]Thana frowned slightly "you don't want to be my papa do you" she said in a sad voice as she slowly started to let go of his hand [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
...♅Akira sighed and took her hand. He spoke as he looked around at the other beings in the same room♅...

“ Well, not really, but it looks like I don't have a choice.. ”

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled as she fed mitsu then covered her self up and pulled mitsu away once she was done "well one good thing I won't be feeding you for a really long time" she said as she burped mitsu [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then looked back*

''well, not in that way at least''

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "You really enjoy teasing people huh?"
"Always babe, always." Nora said as she kissed his cheek and sat on Romans bed. She had no idea when she got there, but she didn't care. She just needed to sit down.

Thana leaned into akiras side haven't heard the other boys words as she gripped akiras hand tightly "I've always wanted a papa" she said softly to akira as she leaned against his leg

@Fukushima Akira @Shiroe Kurona

Shira giggled then kissed mitsus Four head then handed her to yuki "will you lay her down sweetheart" she asked yuki with a smile

@Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:
"Always babe, always." Nora said as she kissed his cheek and sat on Romans bed. She had no idea when she got there, but she didn't care. She just needed to sit down.
William blushed again "I get this feeling you're screwing with me" (NIGHT GUYS)

Daniel reaver]Thana leaned into akiras side haven't heard the other boys words as she gripped akiras hand tightly "I've always wanted a papa" she said softly to akira as she leaned against his leg [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] @Shiroe Kurona

...♅Akira looked down at Thana and spoke♅...

“ Yeah..? Lady Death doesn't have a father? ”

Daniel reaver]Thana leaned into akiras side haven't heard the other boys words as she gripped akiras hand tightly "I've always wanted a papa" she said softly to akira as she leaned against his leg [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:

Shira giggled then kissed mitsus Four head then handed her to yuki "will you lay her down sweetheart" she asked yuki with a smile

@Himeragi Seiker
''kay''

*Yuki then placed Mitsu in her cradle gently*

@Himeragi Seiker
Looks like you got your papa back Tim said as he sat on the bed and started smoking You can come out now Fire!Tim said as he changed into Fire,Fire stood up and started dancing crazily and started shoutingWooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!This is my Night!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and took her hand. He spoke as he looked around at the other beings in the same room♅...
“ Well, not really, but it looks like I don't have a choice.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Al looked over at Akira "Im joining the tournament next year"

RPLoverRP said:
Blair turns around and crosses her arms, "Yea yea... And I didnt care at all if he was fine or not... I just didn't want to have Han's moping around."
Han smiled, "I didn't know you cared." He told her as he sat down.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked over at Akira "Im joining the tournament next year"
...♅Akira looked at the male and smiled♅...

“ I see. Perhaps you'll make it to the final and face me. ”

...♅He then turned to Thana and spoke♅...

“ I'll be your 'papa' then. However it's a little weird seeing you in your younger form. ”

Shira walked into the bath room to wash up after he handed mitsu to yuki. Mitsu was watching yuki with a smile on her face and a hand in her mouth as she kicked her legs happily and talked a little in a baby way

@Himeragi Seiker

BlueHawk said:
Jay's face is one of confusion. "Fae? Water sprite?" He asks, never hearing of such beings before.
Snow:*nods and she shrugs a little before closing her eyes concentrating really hard and the glamour falls of a normal looking 16 year old to a fae child, her blonde hair moving like in water and and sea vines delicately wrapping around her legs and arms in strange patterns. Finally her water thin wings shooting out flickering lightly* Yea.. like a water fairy, I have glamour so i can look more human *laughs nervously again, looking at the boy with her head tilted*

RPLoverRP said:
Blair blushed slightly then hissed at them, "S-Shut up! I could care less!"
Han laughed, "Ah ah ah. You're blushing, I think you're lying!" He said with a smile.

Lumina said:
"No, no, that's not it. I've just... never had a nickname before. Unless you could my lab number."

She gave a small laugh, brushing some of her now-blue hair behind her ear.

"I... really like it. It makes me feel special."

She looked away, blushing hard at how forward she was being.
"I'm...glad. I actually was arguing with myself about it, then I realized, I should just do what feels right...like inviting you here. And telling you how special you are to me...

Daniel reaver]Shira walked into the bath room to wash up after he handed mitsu to yuki. Mitsu was watching yuki with a smile on her face and a hand in her mouth as she kicked her legs happily and talked a little in a baby way [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki was watching her while smiling warmly*

'she grows up way too fast..'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back