• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and kissed yukis cheek as mitsu sat there giggling happily before stiking a couple of her fingers in her mouth and gumming them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then kisses Shira's cheek and looked back at Mitsu with a warm smile*

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim stood up and went towards Akira and Thana and said Is that your kid?

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira turned to the male and replied to him with a slightly uncomfortable smile♅...

“ No. What gave you that idea? ”

tumblr_nmazwn2dkb1rhik93o1_500_zpsobcldrup.gif

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks at the ball, before letting out a slight laugh. "Well... Uh... Not really." He says as he gives the ball a bounce.
Snow: Then why are you carrying it around? *thoroughly confused now but smiles still not wanting to seem like a clueless stranger...though she is a clueless stranger in this case*

Roman stands on his bed, "Friends, family, family of friends! Tonight we shall party! We start at my dorm!" Roman hopped down and walked out the room, "Follow me everyone!"

@everyone in my hospital room

Jay opens a portal in a tree across from him, and one on the ground in front of him. He tosses the ball through the one on the tree and it rises up and he grabs it out of the air. "That's why."

Roman said:
Roman stands on his bed, "Friends, family, family of friends! Tonight we shall party! We start at my dorm!" Roman hopped down and walked out the room, "Follow me everyone!"
@everyone in my hospital room
Al smirked "THIS IS GONNA ROCK!!!"

Snow:*her eyes widen and she smiles in awe looking at the portal and reaches out with a curious urge to poke it* Oh that's amazing!

Daniel reaver]Mitsu lauphed more and shook her arms and legs wanting yuki to hold her as Shira wtached [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''u-ahaha..okay''

*Yuki said smiling warmly as she holds Mitsu*

Roman popped his head into the room once more, "Are you guys coming or what?" He asked with a smile.

(Toru must be known as the clumsiest girl ever, its my goal)

Toru turns to leave the room and trips. She quickly hops up on flys onto the roof top "why does gravity hate me!" She says a bit frustrated at absolutely nothing.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira turned to the male and replied to him with a slightly uncomfortable smile♅...
“ No. What gave you that idea? ”

tumblr_nmazwn2dkb1rhik93o1_500_zpsobcldrup.gif

[/QUOTE]
You guys,Look like a family Father and Daughter Tim said as he looked at the little kid That kid kinda reminds me of Thana,W...Why?

...♅Akira sighed and walked out, ignoring Thana's comment. He spoke as he followed Roman♅...

“ Yeah, that's go.. ”

Jay instantly recognised the look on Snow's face, one he sees quite often when somebody first experiences his portals. "Go ahead, I know you want to."

Daniel reaver]Mitsu shook her legs happily as her tail swung around randomly and she leaned forward her face pressing into yukis cheek as she held her mouth open baciacly giving her a baby kiss [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki chuckled a bit then looks at Shira and smiles at her*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and walked out, ignoring Thana's comment. He spoke as he followed Roman♅...
“ Yeah, that's go.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Al stood up an followed happily

Roman sighed, "Akira, I'm gonna make things easier." Roman walked into the room and stood right in the middle. He took a deep breath and transported everyone to the dorm. "That's better..."

Snow: *grins now that she has permission and puts her hand through the portal, looking at the tree where her finger tips are and smiles laughing as she wiggles her fingers to make water shoot out at an unsuspecting pigeon and it coos as it flies away* Oh this is such a fun power for you to have huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back