• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William punched Tyler in the head "IDIOT YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE IN ANYWAYS!!"
Tyler yelped. "Ow! But barging in someone's home without permission is bad!"

(*screams*)

Roman said:
Han sighs, "It's ok. You can tell me, I won't make fun of you or anything. So, do you care, yes or no?" He asked curiously.
"I... I dont know... Can we talk about this later?"

Roman said:
(( Now I wait... for replies so I can use Han again. ;P @RPLoverRP you around? ))
just replied)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru puts his hands on Amara's shoulders as she leans in*
did rpn get a new appearance???)))

[/QUOTE]
((I'm not sure....:0 I think this is the simpler version))

After the kiss goes on for a bit Amara eventually breaks it, blushing heavily.

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmmm" she thought "I'm not sure, anywhere fun" she said.
"Well I guess we could just go see a movie. That or we could go the café." He said, waving tickets to movies in the air.

RPLoverRP said:
"I... I dont know... Can we talk about this later?"

just replied)
(( Woo-Hoo! I get to use Han again! ))

Han smiled and stood up again. He looked Blair in the eyes and smiled, "If that's what you want." Han turned his head a bit and looked back towards Blair, "I uh... I..." he gives up on trying to say it and just forgets about it at the moment. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

Nonalaka said:
(( It did. It is a better, faster running 3.0. The last look caused to many problems. ))

LunaCrosby said:
"What movie?" She asked and tilted her head.
"The Avengers: Age of Ultron, it might not be your taste..." He laughed. "I actually was planning to go with my brother... But he doesn't seem to be around." He lied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
*Natsuru then kisses Amara's forehead*

''Amara...you know i love you, right? im not really playing any kind of game just to tease you''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler touched down in front of you. "Hey! Are you lost?" He asked. "You looked kinda flustered so..." He said.
Nora jumped at the sound of someone's voice and put a hand over her heart. "You scared me!" She smiled at the guy in front of her and nodded."I don't know my way around yet."

(Sorry I was so late. I was a bit busy and I couldn't reply in time.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
(( Woo-Hoo! I get to use Han again! ))

Han smiled and stood up again. He looked Blair in the eyes and smiled, "If that's what you want." Han turned his head a bit and looked back towards Blair, "I uh... I..." he gives up on trying to say it and just forgets about it at the moment. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

(( It did. It is a better, faster running 3.0. The last look caused to many problems. ))
"Maybe we can go see your friend again... And this time protect me Han's ok?"

RPLoverRP said:
"Maybe we can go see your friend again... And this time protect me Han's ok?"
Han dug his face in his hands, "It was a bathroom break. Sorry, also, I don't think he wants to talk to at the time anyway." Han sighs, "Bu- " he was interrupted by a text, "My cousin is back at the school... Nice. But, as I was saying, how would you feel if I aaked you on a date? Ya know, just the two of us?"

Roman said:
Han dug his face in his hands, "It was a bathroom break. Sorry, also, I don't think he wants to talk to at the time anyway." Han sighs, "Bu- " he was interrupted by a text, "My cousin is back at the school... Nice. But, as I was saying, how would you feel if I aaked you on a date? Ya know, just the two of us?"
"A... Date?" Blair turned back around thinks for a second staring down, "Maybe... But I really need to see your friend again... To make it up to him."

RPLoverRP said:
"A... Date?" Blair turned back around thinks for a second staring down, "Maybe... But I really need to see your friend again... To make it up to him."
Han nodded, "I'll try and arrange something with him. Hold on." Han walked outside and called Al and waited to see if he'd answer.

Ichigo_phones_Xcution.png

@shortyshot8

RPLoverRP said:
Blair smiled at him
(( I don't think he's on at the moment, he usually replies pretty quick. ))

Han tried about 3 more times and eventually gave up, "Damnit..." he said walking back inside. He put his phone away and sighed, "I think he may be busy at the moment. So, my offer still stands, want to go out tonight?" He asked.

Roman said:
(( I don't think he's on at the moment, he usually replies pretty quick. ))
Han tried about 3 more times and eventually gave up, "Damnit..." he said walking back inside. He put his phone away and sighed, "I think he may be busy at the moment. So, my offer still stands, want to go out tonight?" He asked.
"What about your cousin? What's he like?" Blair goes through her drawers to get some new change of clothes

((Ooof, sorry, life got in the way >-<))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then kisses Amara's forehead*
''Amara...you know i love you, right? im not really playing any kind of game just to tease you''

[/QUOTE]
Amara stared at him for a bit her eyes fluttering a few times. a huge smile crossed her face before she leaned forward to give him a big hug nuzzling into him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora jumped at the sound of someone's voice and put a hand over her heart. "You scared me!" She smiled at the guy in front of her and nodded."I don't know my way around yet."
(Sorry I was so late. I was a bit busy and I couldn't reply in time.)
(Aye it's ok) Tyler nodded. "I can show you around." He said smiling, fluttering his angel wings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back