• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looked at Dex "yay your back!" She smiled.
Roman stands up and turns around, lifting his mask back up to cover his eye, "Well, I'll be going now. See you around..." he said as he started to walk away

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru this time doesnt pull away and kisses Amara a bit deeper*

[/QUOTE]
((Aaaah WiFi))

Amara stops tensing up and relaxes into the kiss, leaning in slightly

Nonalaka said:
((Aaaah WiFi))
Tyler gives up on teasing you and drops the camera. "Well, I probably should go..."

(( Now I wait... for replies so I can use Han again. ;P @RPLoverRP you around? ))

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh yeah his names roman" she said and looked at him.
Dex nodded and smiled. "Roman eh?" He said. "Anyway, I came back to see if you wanted to uh... Hang out?" He asked, slightly blushing. He was going to ask you out, but decided against it.

Roman said:
(( Now I wait... for replies so I can use Han again. ;P @RPLoverRP you around? ))
(You wanna spar against Tyler? :o )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler gives up on teasing you and drops the camera. "Well, I probably should go..."
((Hang on he was still there??? Ooooh, I thought he flew away... xD ))

Nora walked around confused. She had no idea where she was going, she was completely lost outside.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled and kissed the tip of Violetta's nose, cleaning the spot of the frosting. "Anyways....let's go. I feel like I am about to explode." He smiled and began to walk out of the IHOP.
Violetta giggled at the gesture and followed him out.

"I agree. Where too next?"

She grinned at her god friend

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora walked around confused. She had no idea where she was going, she was completely lost outside.
Tyler touched down in front of you. "Hey! Are you lost?" He asked. "You looked kinda flustered so..." He said.

Dex nodded and smiled. "Roman eh?" He said. "Anyway, I came back to see if you wanted to uh... Hang out?" He asked, slightly blushing. He was going to ask you out, but decided against it.

(You wanna spar against Tyler? :o )
(( he'd fight Roman, because Han is currently busy. ))

Roman said:
(( he'd fight Roman, because Han is currently busy. ))
(That is if you wanna spar Tyler. He's almost as strong as Al at this point >_< he unlocked his final form)

(And literally almost killed William again xD )

(That is if you wanna spar Tyler. He's almost as strong as Al at this point >_< he unlocked his final form)

(And literally almost killed William again xD )
(( This will be a long match, Roman's ability is, never mind, I'll let you find out when they spar. ))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili blushed a bit more. He was happy to hear her say that, even if his own demon lord related insecurity didn't let him believe it.
"Well, if you say so. I wouldn't mind if we continued to spend time together, after our adventure is done. After all, you're... Did I ever tell you that you might just be my only real friend in this world?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yknow... I'd probably say the same thing. Thinking of not spending time with you once it's over, if I survive..."

Her voice gained a tone of uncertainty and without thinking she touched the rim of her ice cream bowl, turning the whole thing, ice cream and all, into metal. Her eyes narrowed in sadness at the sight.

"I don't like that thought at all."

Nonalaka said:
((Aaaah WiFi))
*Natsuru puts his hands on Amara's shoulders as she leans in*

did rpn get a new appearance???)))

Tyler frowns. He decided to drop off a bouquet of flowers at her front door. It had a note stuck inside. "Sweet dreams..." He says, taking off in a gust of wind.
William punched Tyler in the head "IDIOT YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE IN ANYWAYS!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back