• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Elshien 13- Book 1: The Abyss.

This looks pretty fun, I'd be interested. I have a question though, would you be open to me making a mercenary character, possibly a captain of a small company of mercenaries? If not, then a royal guard would be fine too!

This looks pretty fun, I'd be interested. I have a question though, would you be open to me making a mercenary character, possibly a captain of a small company of mercenaries? If not, then a royal guard would be fine too!
Im sorry i was making lore and forgot you had mentioned this.

Yes. You can be a mercenary. You may have your small band of them if you wish. Many nobles employ mercenaries to handle the tasks they dont want tied to their names. Especially Dorche.

Im sorry i was making lore and forgot you had mentioned this.

Yes. You can be a mercenary. You may have your small band of them if you wish. Many nobles employ mercenaries to handle the tasks they dont want tied to their names. Especially Dorche.
Cool cool~ I'll try to get a sheet up as soon as I can then.

After a long time of build up the Rp is ready to take off we are still open and accepting players so feel free to jump in.

I will help anyone who needs it, just let me know.

Am actually very happy with your selection. The cruach are some crazy bastards and they are my current favorite family….a slot that cycles with my mental state 😅
I saw them and was like: "I have some ideas!" So I totally get the mentality! ^^

I'm interested, assuming it's still open :)
Still is open. And if you were an heir i think that would fill the last heir slot. If you dont feel like making an heir, there are still endless roles available and i could certainly use someone with ties to Oden or the Oighear.

Still is open. And if you were an heir i think that would fill the last heir slot. If you dont feel like making an heir, there are still endless roles available and i could certainly use someone with ties to Oden or the Oighear.
I'm interested in making an heir! Which ones are still available?

I'm interested in making an heir! Which ones are still available?
If i recall correctly.

Dorche (Dark), Tintreach (Lightning), Spiorad (Spirit), Gaoth (Wind) , and Now Cruach (Steel) are claimed.

That frees up the other seven.
Aigne (Mind), Solas (Light), Doiteain (Fire) ,Uisce (Water), Domhan (Earth) , Oighear (Ice) & Nimhe (Poison).

All Heir’s are half Corp by default. Meaning they get boosted physical prowess.

You can find info about their history and capital city in our lore tab…which im debating getting some fancy coding for.

Henlo! I'd like to throw my hat in this ring! Not as an heir but as a noble royal guard XD
we can definitely use more guards. Royal guards are selected from the elite military units or with recommendations from either a Royal or a High ranking guard. I will gift you with a recommendation from Alseed or Malchor if you would like. Though if malchor the recommendation would need be at least 15 years ago.

we can definitely use more guards. Royal guards are selected from the elite military units or with recommendations from either a Royal or a High ranking guard. I will gift you with a recommendation from Alseed or Malchor if you would like. Though if malchor the recommendation would need be at least 15 years ago.
Awesome sauce!! Will drop by your dms for possible questions and if a concept is viable at some point XD

Heh. I see what you did there.

Age wise you and Mineczka Mineczka can discuss between each other.

We have the 3rd eldest, and 5th eldest respectively.

3rd would be between 51 (max) and 35 (min)

While 5th would be between 33 (max) and 12 (minimum)
I was planning 5th In line. Around the 27-28 mark. And have a plan built around that!

Depending on your character, I have a few ideas for a relationship between siblings that we could play with 👀👀
I'll definitely keep you in mind for when I get home to write and all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back