• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Elliot Marnark Dragon Reserve

WhisperingWillows

Allons-y!!!

proxy.php

Thank you very much StoneWolf18 for the wonderful graphic.

Please feel free to use this area for any out of character chat, to ask questions or give suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
would like to reserve air Dragon for my spiky pinecone!! its late over here so would start Tomorrow!

and @StoneWolf18 has a Point its not the same :/

Goodnight ad i will take air Dragon and the second Dragon Dietitian

Heads up wont be on from 7 in the morning to the afternoon as i will be busy with Collage!

I think I'll wait until I know more about the different dragon species before making a character, does anyone find if I call dibs on the Veterinarian?

Im having the hardest time in my life choosing a speacie............

I have Cool ideas for each one!! I dont know if i shoold choose air,Fire,earth,and.... AGH!! some one help me ;-;

(GTG seeya be back in like 8 hours)

EvilBarrels said:
I think I'll wait until I know more about the different dragon species before making a character, does anyone find if I call dibs on the Veterinarian?
I apologize but me and @Of the Red had already claimed those positions...

StoneWolf18 said:
Can I reserve vet? @Of the Red would like to reserve the second on as well. Also, the coding for tamer isn't as it should be. (In the spoiler)

OK I HAVE DESIDED!

Air Dragon and the second Dragon Dietitian! I wont change that is my desision -3-

Okay, so super busy day at work today and with homework. I will get to answering all of your guy's questions. @StoneWolf18 will also look over the coding and fix it. I was having such issues with my computer/internet yesterday. I might not have copied it over all the way.

Okay so I have posted all reserved positions so far.

Hiraeth said:
OwO
I am excited to see the rest of the dragons.
Working on the dragons now getting them filled in. I have about five more different dragon ideas, but I don't want it to be too overwhelming.

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]For the date of birth, is there any specific time period or do you want us to use modern birth dates (19th, 20th century)?

[/QUOTE]
Time frame will be modern, but for birth dates, some species can live hundreds of years, so I would say go with what first your character. But if your character is in their mid 20s then a birth year would be in the 1980-1990s.

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]Okay, because my character is going to be an Elf and Elves can live for a long time.

[/QUOTE]
Exactly. As long as if the character and their birthdays makes sense then that is all that matters.

Im still thinking if i shoold make a speedy Gonzales Dragon that can fire quils or a VERY fragile Dragon with the ability to control the wind

Yonsisac said:
Im still thinking if i shoold make a speedy Gonzales Dragon that can fire quils or a VERY fragile Dragon with the ability to control the wind
The Speedy Gonzales one would fit well with the earth type, or a fragile dragon that can control the wind would be a perfect fit for the air type. Firing quills is pretty cool though. :) I will have more information posted on the dragons on the overview page tonight and tomorrow. Maybe that will help you decide.

Hmmmm well This speedy Dragon is mostly in the air,acts like a bird and even has a beak! do on ground irs preaty slow -3-

AGH....Um....I think i will make a fragile Flower sounds better xD and the beuty of it! oh and how rare can a dragon be? because i was thinking my Delicate Rose would be the last one because most of the speacie were hunted down for there Golden Radiant glow horns and here silk Like scales

[WIP sheet of Markov thet lalafell is up! sowy goanZZZzzz Now so dint whant to lose it Good Night!

"Hope you guys enjoy what i have so far!"

10296753_710688612392575_598271698_n.jpg

Yonsisac said:
Hmmmm well This speedy Dragon is mostly in the air,acts like a bird and even has a beak! do on ground irs preaty slow -3-
AGH....Um....I think i will make a fragile Flower sounds better xD and the beuty of it! oh and how rare can a dragon be? because i was thinking my Delicate Rose would be the last one because most of the speacie were hunted down for there Golden Radiant glow horns and here silk Like scales

[WIP sheet of Markov thet lalafell is up! sowy goanZZZzzz Now so dint whant to lose it Good Night!

"Hope you guys enjoy what i have so far!"

10296753_710688612392575_598271698_n.jpg
Looking great so far. :) Will respond to you PM soon, and answer your question once I get to work.

Dragon update: I fell asleep working on updating them last night, but I will work on them at work today (yay for being manager and it being a Tuesday) so hopefully by the time 3pm EDT rolls around they will be done.

THANK YOU! THE GREAT LALAFELL SHALL TAKE CARE OF THE DRAGONS!...and be D'awwww at alot

and ok!!

UPDATE YAY!! wont be on much for the reson i have them college so 9 hours maybe i wont be here :/ seeya all!

Yonsisac said:
THANK YOU! THE GREAT LALAFELL SHALL TAKE CARE OF THE DRAGONS!...and be D'awwww at alot
and ok!!

UPDATE YAY!! wont be on much for the reson i have them college so 9 hours maybe i wont be here :/ seeya all!
A Halfling. A Lalafell. All the short people and all the big dragons. This is gonna' be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back