• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Elliot Marnark Dragon Reserve

Just to clarify, I am allowing creative leniency when creating you personal dragons. As long as the dragon isn't too off the wall it will be approved. The dragons listed in the overview will be ones found on the reserve.

As for the dragon profiles I am working on them. It is just taking time. It is my long week at work and I have 2 hybrid college courses, Dragons should be done completely by Thursday.

Yay!!! I am so happy. I hope to get this actual Role Play Started this weekend.

All basic dragon stats are done, their danger ratings and their physical size stats.

Areas with information like {this} are left blank in order for us on the reserve to have something to do. I will be filling in more info tonight and tomorrow. And begin working on my character sheet.

Just checked in on the profiles you all are posting and they look great. I will be finishing up on the dragons and working on my own character profile. Please remember if you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

@WhisperingWillows

after sometime gone i am back and will get my CS done tomorrow Morning alright??

and OMG.....Why is my nargacuga the ONLY female Dragon xD LOL seems all Dragons shoold fear her O-O....*Loosk back at the shadow seeing 2 red eyes*.....yep....she just whants to play "Tag" xD

My character sheets are having... issues, I'm currently attempting to resolve a butt-load of coding misshaps that are ruining the setup. Also, I've added (well, adding as it's a work in progress) a guide for each of my dragons using the same format as the overview just in case anyone needs the information on them sometime during the rp for whatever reason (and it was just alot of fun to do).

Okay everyone another apology. It is already week 3 for my hybrid classes for school and it is already midterms, I have been swamped the past couple of days dealing with that and work. But today is the day. I will be looking over all character sheets, finishing dragons, and making the first post In Character. Since I want to get this moving along, if you are ready with your characters then you will be able to post in character, without full and finished character sheets.

Abyss said:
My character sheets are having... issues, I'm currently attempting to resolve a butt-load of coding misshaps that are ruining the setup. Also, I've added (well, adding as it's a work in progress) a guide for each of my dragons using the same format as the overview just in case anyone needs the information on them sometime during the rp for whatever reason (and it was just alot of fun to do).
It is so much fun creating the dragons. I hope to expand the game enough to have a bunch of different dragons. Would love to see this grown into a Nation Build or a Hosted. I will add the dragon information to the overview thread. :)

Yonsisac said:
Fuck forgot..............WORKING ASAP NOW I SWEAR!

@WhisperingWillows

IM DONE!
Awesome. I am finishing up with the dragons now, but I will be working on getting everyone accepted. There are so many unique characters and then there is mine that is just human.

ALL DRAGONS ARE COMPLETED. I REPEAT! ALL DRAGONS ARE COMPLETED. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. ALL DRAGONS ARE NOW COMPLETED. IT IS OFFICIALLY PARTY TIME!!!!!

@Abyss @StoneWolf18 @Of the Red @Guilded Clover @Yonsisac @EvilBarrels @Cross_Rhodes

I will be working on my character for the rest of the afternoon. Then I will be sending out the PMs accepting your characters. After that I will be making my first post In Character, once that happens you all can join in.

Also if you know anyone that might be interested please let me know. Before I got to bed tonight I will be creating a new interest check thread, seeing if we can get some more people.

Our first work as a group will be with The Divinity Cirrus Dragons and how their Primal is born. It should be fun. *cheers*

Guilded Clover] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19196-whisperingwillows/ said:
@WhisperingWillows[/URL]
Will I have to change my Dragon's gender to female or will he be The Primal? Sabbath is a Divinity Cirrus dragon.
If you are up for your character being a primal then you can. I have the mythos of that posted. If you want to play that, then that would be even better. If not you can change it to female. Being the primal for the Divinity Cirrus would be tough but you can play it.

Yonsisac said:
IM SO EXITED!!!
and whisper can i talk to you on PM?
Yes of course you can. I am at work ATM but will try to respond. My day is dying down.

I'm excited too.

StoneWolf18 said:
I'll start on my character soon!
Awesome. I am looking forward to it.

Awesome to hear we're almost ready, I can't wait to start! I'm gonna head over and finish up everything thats left (thank you so much for posting/being willing to post the information on my dragon species.) Progress might be slow though, as I'm currently at a cottage on a fishing trip so when I need the wifi I have to scrunch as close to wall as possible and the rest of the time I'm on a boat... fishing. Once these other people leave however I can go over and claim the gazebo/internet paradise; it has a much better connection and actual typing space ^^.

Abyss said:
Awesome to hear we're almost ready, I can't wait to start! I'm gonna head over and finish up everything thats left (thank you so much for posting/being willing to post the information on my dragon species.) Progress might be slow though, as I'm currently at a cottage on a fishing trip so when I need the wifi I have to scrunch as close to wall as possible and the rest of the time I'm on a boat... fishing. Once these other people leave however I can go over and claim the gazebo/internet paradise; it has a much better connection and actual typing space ^^.
I think you did a wonderful job with your dragon information. That creativity will be a huge driving force in the role play. I will be looking forward to that.

It is awesome that you are on a fishing trip. I love to fish but between work and school, I've not had a chance to do it all summer. Which is a bummer. I hope I might get a nice weekend off soon so I can go. My dad and brother-in-law have had some amazing luck the past couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back