• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Elements Collide

maerow

Wanderer
  • Ask questions, discuss any plot related things, look for rp partners, and randomly chat!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether you're the Good King, a good fire manipulator, an evil water manipulator, etc..

Basically, position just wants to know if you're GOOD or EVIL

@blakrayvon

Ninja God]I think our cs have to be approved and then we can post from what i read. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9715-thejipan/ said:
@TheJipan[/URL] Idk i might be wrong though
I see... I'll just wait. I've got no idea what I'd post anyway.

Yeah I was waiting for one more position to get filled, and it's filled now. You can start at anytime :D

Before the "Imbalance," was there still an evil king and good king that were simply at peace? Or did that a develop because of the imbalance? And how many years before the RP did that event occur?

The Evil King and Good King developed in result to the Imbalance. Before they were just Kings, but their thoughts and views changed during the Imbalance. They were essentially confused, scared, and thus blamed one another for what happened. The historical part of it is still a mystery, and hopefully that'll develop within the RP xD

I'd say it occurred five years before the RP at least, possibly a bit more since it would take a while to rebuild the kingdom and gain new elemental users.

@BLUR

What about the evil assistant? (I totally didn't forget what it was called. Phft, what are you talking about?)

Someone already asked for the evil kings aid, if that's what you meant xD

@Beowulf

Maaaybe like...A rogue of sorts? Not really on the side of good and evil, but does her/his own thing. Which, in my opinion, could be more dangerous since the person isn't loyal to any cause o3o

@TomoyaKoga

Oooooh that would also be fun cx Just kinda show up wherever, doing my own kinda thing. A cat burglar, if you will xD Ugh I really gotta stop it with my cat jokes

That could work. And please talk to Azure. I don't think they fully understand what's going on or how to do this. Ahh, new members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back