• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Elements Collide

So, should I reply still?

Role plays dying and it was just even starting. Many role plays dies early.

what is UP WITH MY NOTIFICATIONs ITS JUST NOT doing it's job. No not yet dude, I'm sorry I must have missed my notification for this rp.

Not really I was just joking. It's kinda tiring so yeah, I slept last night and forgot to reply sorry xD !!!

I totally passed out last night O_O. I had things to do, damnit! Either way, I don't care if this has essentially become 1x1, this is fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like an early 2000s superhero movie, to be honest... But hey, at least they're good now!

@Ravian He jumped through the same window as Oceana, not a different one. He did not break any other windows.

Wow sorry I'm gonna be super busy this week. Just a heads up. I think I would have a free-time to answer properly during Friday? Or maybe tomorrow, I'm so sorry ;-;...!

@Ravian Sorry, but I won't be posting for a few days. I'm trying to sort out my schedule, because I haven't been managing to get much work done recently.

TheJipan said:
@Ravian Sorry, but I won't be posting for a few days. I'm trying to sort out my schedule, because I haven't been managing to get much work done recently.
Totally fine no need to apologize at all ^^!

I SAW AND I WAS LIKE ??? And then I was like what I didn't reply?

*kneels* I'm so sorry I wasn't even aware ;-;....

Ravian said:
I SAW AND I WAS LIKE ??? And then I was like what I didn't reply?
*kneels* I'm so sorry I wasn't even aware ;-;....
Oh, it's fine. It's not like RPN is the only thing that keeps me going in life or anything, ha ha ha...

@Ravian Just out of curiosity, and excluding this RP, which is your favourite RP that you're currently a part of?

MAH YES SORRY!

Hm let's see, I guess the Louven High Prject RP & the Ever After High one :P . What about you?

@TheJipan anyways I'd get back to my reply after I finish some stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back