• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Eight Kingdoms

Thomas turned toward the Dwarven King and bowed, "The pleasure was all mine, my lord." Thomas stood straight again, "I'm glad you and your family were able to join us tonight, you certainly livened the party with your ale, and I sincerely appreciate that." Thomas smiled at the king, "I take it you will be departing my lord?"

Shin got to his castle and went to his room he laid down and looked at Moon. "You know some of the Kings asked if I would be on there side if a war were to happen. I told them yes but I think I came off as bloodthirsty. D-do I seem like I love war?" He asked her.

@Lizzy

Ogden shifted his armor a bit. "Aye, the mrs is tired, and this armor is getting a bit tiersome. Next time ill wear something a bit less cumbersome."He laughed and held out at shook the princes hand. "Tell yer father he was sorely missed this evening. We will be in contact with him and his council on the upcoming tour my ambassador is making me take. I look forward to seeing him then." He bowed to the prince and took his leave. The carriage had arrived and his family was already loaded. He kissed his wife goodbye and gave them some instructions. The carriage left and ogden leaned himself against the post waiting for Calenhad, puffs of smoke rising from his pipe.

Moon sat on the bed next to him. "I don't think you are. Do you think you are?" She asked gently.

Aiden only rolled his eyes and ignored his parents on they way back to the castle. Once they were home he headed straight for his bedroom. Now it was time for him to relax and digest his food. Maybe some sleep was in order... Yes sleep sounded really nice.

Fluffy is walking around at night looking for somewhere to steal from. When he find a jewelry store he was thinking "awesome I can finally get some money"

but then he notices two guard standing at the front and he think "this is going to be harder then I thought."

Raising his eyebrow Alistair looked at her in surprise once more. "Truly? How could men run from one as exquisite as you?" He asked, trying to work his charm. Besides, her position meant nothing. She was in fact far more interesting than all the royal brats likely in attendance.

@SweetCat2319

Fluffy knocks out the guards at the front and looks inside the store to see if anyone is inside. Luckily there wasn't anyone he could see so he procceded tword the jewels and started to put them in bags befor anyone could notice.

"Men don't really like dragons. And male dragons can be bullies. They don't run,they try to tame me." She had blushed at his compliment. She glanced at him.

After fluffy got the Jewles he got out of there and then tried to go sell them but the market wasn't goiter open till morning so fluffy took them home and he started to fall asleep.

// @SweetCat2319 i was planing to steal from the castle later in the day.//

Fluffy heads out to try and steal and he notices a big building so fluffy heads tword it and and he found out it was a castle so he was going to try and take some jewles from the castle.

Fluffy heads into the castle and sees some things he could take so he starts taking some stuff and he hears footsteps and so he takes a couple more things and starts to run for a hiding place. As he was trying to find somewhere to hide he enterd a room with 2 people in it. He paused because he didn't know what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shin sighed and smiled. "I guess I see what I do as the thing my father wanted and should had done I fight for my people in turn they fight for me."

Moon smiled gently back at him, patting his hand before getting up and changing into a nightgown.

"I"m tired," She mused, rolling onto her side of the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back