• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

"Some guys like 'twigs' though an hourglass figure is one of those borderline rare sorta women a guy wants" he smirks as he speaks.

Falling back off his chair, he spanned his head back into the floor "holy S**T! What the hell"

"Any closer and I'll kiss you" he blurted out in an attempt to get her to go away from him, at times like this he couldn't get rid of his smirk.

He pressed his face in closer, something like this was nothing to him after all; but he couldn't help but glance to Yang, though he still kept his smirk.

Not seeming to get a reaction from Yang, he grabbed Cherry by the shoulders and pulled in close, kissing her and keeping that smirk on his face "I never, ever lie"

Yang felt her heart twist, looking at them. But she stayed the same, not trying to appear needy or weak in front of others.

Cherry's brain shorted out. Her body reacted on instinct and kissed back. She came to her senses. "Uhhhhh...that was...nice?"

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

She huffed indignantly. "You kissed me first, not my fault I was surprised to do anything else." It also didn't help that she was blushing.

Yang sighed. "You do realize how much worse you made this situation?" She said in an irritated voice.

Leo looks to Yang "yeah... But I mean... It's not like she suddenly has feelings for me now" he turns back to Cherry "right?"

She remained silent. To anyone who knew her that was often a sign that something was wrong. 
"Well...I...don't know...maybe?" She finally said.

Leo let out a quiet sigh so no one else heard, then looked up "well... That... Took an unexpected turn..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back