• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

"I'm fine..." He was a little agitated, hoping to death himself that Yang didn't see how untidy his room was, or the 18+ mags under his bed... It'd only been a day, but he'd made his home his natural habitat!

Yang smiled, walking so that she would lean on the edge of he door. "You don't sound like it." She said

"Weird, I'm always fine... Toooootally fine" his nerves and agitation about Yang seeing his room began to rise little by little.

"Yeah... Completely" to be fairly honest, he was in an extreme state of depression from what was going in with the two girls and just how mentally tasking it was for him to attempt to find a way wherein everyone would end up happy...

As soon as Yang left, he fell off his bed with a loud groan and his stomach started to rumble "I should... Stop using Soul Burst like that..."

The grumbling in Leo's stomach continued and intensified, so he went on his way to the cafeteria

Leo kept a low profile as he snuck into the cafeteria, grabbing a pile of assorted meats onto a tray and sitting in a corner of the room, eating.

Leo nodded back slowly, already knowing he wasn't going to get much alone time on this academy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back