The Dreamland [World of Dreams](Actual RP)

Jack stumbled drunkly out of the bar and fell down directly on top of Don. His face mask was still on revealing to the whole town the lack of skin around his nose and mouth. "Hey Dark and Twist you idiots!" He held up the bottle he was drinking from and threw it at them after steadying himself. Suddenly he seemed to notice the person he had fallen onl "well hello I'm Jack not nice to meet you."He he laughed before replacing his mask. "All of you can die!" he stumbled away laughing his head off.

(Sorry about the break in posting was sort of hoping that adrian guy would do something worth me getting drunk and falling on him)

"Jack! Where are you going Jack?" Don exclaimed as he chased after Jack, while turning into his ghost form, then zapping him for a few seconds.

Jack was quite surprised by the zap instinctively unleashing a blast of energy around his upper body. He was too drunk to remember that he was supposed to create the blast outside his clothing and as such managed to blast his shirt off. "What do you want!?" He was still quite surprised by the zap and slowly stood up brushing off his now bare chest. "Who are you?"

"Who I am isn't important, but my name is Don, and you fell on me!" Don exclaimed. He turned his ghost back into looking like a human, although still in ghost form, and slammed Jack up against a wall. "Now I don't wanna fight, but I think that was fair," Don declared before disappearing into the astral realms.

Jack stumbled a bit before looking around a little bit pissed. "Never blame a drunk man for falling!" He began to grumble finsing his shirt and putting it back on before stumbling towards the only nearby inn. "Might as well get some sleep to get rid of this buzz." He paid for a room but ended up sitting at a table eating and drinking coffee to stabalize himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back