• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Day After RP - Discord Text-Based Zombie RP

TheVoidstarx

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone, so I'm starting up a Zombie RP on discord, it's a 17+ age range, it's in a pre-outbreak setting of course going into during and then post-outbreak, it's also a Realistic, Sci-Fi, Modern type RP, only other unrealistic fantasy thing is that there will be half-breed characters on which you can make, but other than that, that's the gist of it. I'm not looking for anyone in particular, just more of a welcoming, having fun but serious type of RPers, I know IRL of course can get in the way and I'm not looking for anyone to make this RP a 24/7 job lol, as well, I have like 3-4 friends that would be joining, we're friendly and welcoming of course, were a bunch of mishaps as well so there's no need to be shy if you are shy. If you are interested of course I would like for your replies or even DMs.

Last edited:
Hey, just letting you know that this section is for on-site group roleplays. If you're trying to recruit people for a Discord RP, then your ad should be posted here.

Hope you can find what you're looking for!

Hey, just letting you know that this section is for on-site group roleplays. If you're trying to recruit people for a Discord RP, then your ad should be posted here.

Hope you can find what you're looking for!
Oops my bad, didn't even see that XD, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back