• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ever After High Interest Check

If The Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland is still available, I would be interested in making a Son of The Queen of Hearts

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what counts as a fairytale character
yknow, cinderella, sleeping beauty, alice in winderland, the nutcracker. but im also allowing mythology characters, like santa and cupid. other notable literature is also acceptable.

I’m thinking about maybe going forward Merlin or
Loki haven’t decided yet
Some other options I thought about
Daedalus
Gandalf

merlin is fine, loki would also be fine, lord of the rings is too much of a self contained universe for me to accept.

Hullo! I have been teleported into this interest check by the magic of a certain someone 👀

Still got room for more?

I was also pulled by this certain someone :D
Anyways, Interested in making a descendant of the little mermaid! Might I ask if there's like a student council in the roleplay?

Hullo! I have been teleported into this interest check by the magic of a certain someone 👀

Still got room for more?
yeah of course!

I was also pulled by this certain someone :D
Anyways, Interested in making a descendant of the little mermaid! Might I ask if there's like a student council in the roleplay?

yeah ill update the taken roles eventually, would you care to talk about backstories with me?

Is the daughter of Lancelot open?

That’s okay!

What about Alice or the White Rabbit from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, the Wolf from Red Riding Hood or Tod the fox from The Fox and the Hound?

That’s okay!

What about Alice or the White Rabbit from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, the Wolf from Red Riding Hood or Tod the fox from The Fox and the Hound?
fox and the hound would not be would i would permit
the rest is fine, id esp love more alice in wonderland characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back