• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Darkened Skies

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to pm me. A lot of explanations might take place considering this storyline/ universe has been in the works for a few years

Everyone! The rp is set to start sometime tomorrow or the day after the latest! Just to remind everyone, lore will be placed in the overview once the rp starts. The city where everyone will start off is SALICIA, UNDER THE REQUEST OF THE QUEEN. I put it all caps so everyone can see lol. So that means everyone should either be arriving in Salicia, or already in the city. Hand the royal guard a note that was sent to you and they will let you in.

FIRST POST IS UP EVERYONE. Listening to the music is advised... helps set the mood of things ;P

Since I put my character already in the city, do you still want me to have a note to hand to the guards?

Think I might turn Sera into a guy... Just to try to even out the guy to girl ratio.

How many characters can one make? Also, given some species there (namely the last two) seem heavily easy to mix with others, are hybrids allowed?

Aridis said:
Think I might turn Sera into a guy... Just to try to even out the guy to girl ratio.
I`ll be making a guy, so I`m not sure that`ll be necessary. Besides, who doesn`t love a good love triangle? (or square, or pentagon, or...you know what I mean!)

Idea said:
I`ll be making a guy, so I`m not sure that`ll be necessary. Besides, who doesn`t love a good love triangle? (or square, or pentagon, or...you know what I mean!)
Pfffft. Okay, good point

If we can have more than one character, I'd love to make a guy c: I'm usually always roleplaying girls, since, y'know, I'm a girl

Question, could we make two characters? As long as we keep up with both of them?

Aridis said:
Question, could we make two characters? As long as we keep up with both of them?
I made I'm some questions on PM. It seems we can make as many characters as we can handle.

Finished my characters. Might end up making a fourth or even a fifth later in the rp, but I think these are fine for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back