• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark Village - Character Sheets

9474649f4c6191d0574bc28d8d361d48.png

Name:

Talinn Velaryon

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]20Race:[/COLOR]

Human

Female

Official/Villager:

Villager

Personality:

Talinn is no airhead when it comes to the ways of the world. She is saavy enough to know how to work the world

of politics, especially when it comes to the officials during the witch hunts. While she was not a suspect so far, she was not too concerned about the officials until

they falsely accused and killed her sister. Leaving Talinn to raise her new born nephew alone. 

cbe8c4e78189b6469aec5a6fa8b703ec43f430e2_hq.jpg

Backstory:

Talinn was born in the village before the hunts began. Always a sunny and optimistic individual, she could not help but charm anyone she came across.

She lived a happy enough life until the officials began their hunts that her charming little world would come down. Her sister was accused as being a witch and being

powerless to stop these motions, Talinn had to watch her sister be burned to death. All of a sudden Talinn became responsible for her new born nephew and she was alone.

She was no idiot and knew her sister had been falsely accused by the babys father because it would have caused him scandal to have a child when he himself was married. From then on Talinn became actively involved in undermining the officials and helping to protect and shield those who did have magic or not. It did not matter to her anymore.

ed832f2596fcd62a60df73f996a21905.jpg

Equipment:

Talinn has access to medical supplies and from lessons with healers she can create salves and herbal remedies as well as stitch wounds. She keeps a satchel of these necessities especially with the war ongoing.

She also has a dagger gifted to her nicknamed Thorne, her father had once remarked that she was the Rose of their family and that she needed to wield her thorns.

Magic:

Talinn has no magic abilities of herself.

Other:

Up for a romance plot just PM me

Sorry that I haven't been keeping up. ;-; Be sure to tag me when you make a character, so I know when you guys post. I've been busy lately. T-T
Everyone who made a character is accepted, as my linking is being weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back