• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The D.U.L effect (1 more spot!)

Vyork Ashfin

*Undead Captain*
The year is 2489, major scientific discoveries have been made recently and we know there are other races in the galaxy. There was a young man, biologically he was related to Albert Einstein. This young man created something called the D.U.L effect. D.U.L stood for Diminished universal links. The D.U.L effect allowed someone to stop aging completely by cutting certain links in their genetic code. Recently some organization named R.F.L (Rights for life) has stolen the documents relating on how this is performed. You and five others have been tasked by the government of earth to find and recover the sensitive info that was stolen. You and your colleges were thrown onto a military cruiser that is now headed through space, and do not even now each other yet. Will you work with earth, or realize the bigger side of things? (The story begins!)

Rules:

Must post at least once a week.

Must be at least three sentences per post!

Swearing is allowed and so is romance but don't take it too far.

All RPNATION rules apply!

Will change as i see fit....

Spots:

The scribe: @Marvelous Chester

The leader: @Folkus

The marksman: @Vyork Ashfin

The kid: @Nightshade

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm rather new to RP, so I thought I would ask before I join, what is your posting expectations?

Alright! Can do! I guess ill do the roll of kid. xD

Is there a form or something you want us to use for our characters....? (Sorry, first time on this site. >.<)

Well I guess you need someone to carry the supplies and someone to log down (write down) everything that happens

PERFECT! Have a muffin good sir!

hqdefault.jpg

So who wants to be the scribe-technician-support?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back