• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The color of Vanilla

caramel

spmo!

"Poor things. They won't live past their twenties acting like that"

Welcome to hell-aka, Vanilla Falls. A quaint little town in the ass crack of nowhere. You know, the type of town where everyone knows everything about anyone. And as far as they know, it's true.

They don't know everything we do

Only we know that Alex's dad took a bit too much interest in his girlfriend

Only we know that Cynthia's mom took those pills to stop a diffrent type of pain

Only we know why Cal killed himself

Most importantly, we knew we had to get out of Vanilla Falls

But we couldn't

We had our own secrets and they were consuming us. No matter how many times we tried to bury the hatchet, it came back and hit us between the shoulders. The only way we could forget is with the drugs, the sex, the razors. To be honest, we could die tomorrow and not care.

But don't let us make you worry. Again, welcome to Vanilla Falls and enjoy your fucking stay. You ain't getting out.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]
Omg, people actually don't hate this
xD I'll start on the thread ^_^

[/QUOTE]

If I had friends I'd tag them

Your candid introduction was really amusing.
xD

If there are spots to be reserved, I'll take female.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be taking, at most, 4 females and a large amount of males because they're so hard to find. I'll only accept characters that with the theme of the show (RP) so if I don't accept your female, you know why.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Of the Red] I'll be taking, at most, 4 females and a large amount of males because they're so hard to find. I'll only accept that with the theme of the show (RP) so if I don't accept your female, you know why.

[/QUOTE]
Noted.

Obsessed said:
I was very interested but it's detailed so sad :( (
Oh, please don't be scared off by it. This RP depends on writing skill not post amount. I expect 2+ paragraph average but with a good amount of detail

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Oh, please don't be scared off by it. This RP depends on writing skill not post amount. I expect 2+ paragraph average but with a good amount of detail

[/QUOTE]
Well obviously my writing skills are pretty bad (newbie here!). Though good luck with the mysterious rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back