• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The city of love

Nick smiled as he danced with a crowd of girls and boys. He danced like crazy and got drinks. A boy walked up to Alice and smiled, drunk.

No one has loved you as much as I do my love.

"er... hello?" she glanced towards the bar nervously. should she? no... but it looks like fun... Alice was struggling with descisions tonight!

Alice's eyes widened. she gently pulled his hands off. maybe it was a mistake coming to the party... "um... how about no?"

Nick walked over to the two, a little drunk, laughing. "He-hey what's going on 'ere?"

"Nothing, nick. just, um... he's a little drunk right now." hoping the guy wouldn't be offended, she glanced at the drink in nick's hand. "oh, heavens, are you drunk too?"

"N-yes." He laughed as the drunkard walked away. "I drank some...funky water."

"Nick, maybe we should go... or at least, stop the drinking of strange liquids?" Alice was starting to feel herself moving from party Alice to Nerdy, insecure Alice.

"Oh god!" she said as she propped nick up on her knee. She had forgoten about the drunken man, and now he was urging her to go upstairs. "No, he is passed out cold!" she cursed under her breath and dragged Nick into the elevator.

she growled under her breath and sat beside him, huffing. why had she chosen to go? horribl descicions. she heard yelling and crashing inside. somebody must have gotten angry. 
Glancing over at nick, alice decided to call a taxi over and drive back to the hotel. hopefully the teacher didnt find out.

Nick woke up on her shoulders and freaked out, falling to the ground. "Agh! What are you doing?!"

She yelped, brushing off her shirt. "you passed out, genius. you drank to much, and we are outside now."

there was silence in the taxi, until a ghost of a smile passed over Alice's face. "Even though alot of things went wrong, that was still kinda fun..."

she paid the cabby when they stopped at the hotel. then she started worrying. "what about the teacher?"

Alice took the conact lenses off, and setting them beside her bed, buried herself under the covers, enjoying the warmth.

Alice had a good night's sleep, and walking out with a smile, she saw nick standing above the dead teacher. "NICK! WHAT DID YOU DO? WHY IS SHE DEAD? WHAT IS GOING ON???" Alice's screams seemed to awake the whole class, walking out and seeing the dead body of their former teacher, who was saying good morning moments before.

"Oh god..." Alice whispered. All the students gasped, some cried, some screamed, and her fellow nerd Daniel passed out. "Do we call the police? Do they know how to speak English?" putting her glasses on, she closed her eyes and dreamt of a fairy tale. She was Sherlock Holmes. A school teacher just mysteriously died. Opening her eyes, Alice scanned the body. 2 puncture wounds in the chest, seemed to be a knife, perhaps from a knife, the killer trying to be silent, not waking the children up. Alice looked to Nick. "Will you be my watson?" regretting the words immediatly, she quickly covered it up with "I-I mean will you help me find this out...?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back