• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The city of love

"Be righhhht back." He said and walked over about 6 rooms and knocked. Sarah answered and asked "Yes Nick?",

"I'd like to ask if Alice could come instead of sitting in her room all day with us." Sarah looked disgusted and answered,

"You two go, let's go out another night, I gotta go to bed anyways."

"Maybe." He said taking the glasses off of her. "Hmmm, it's better without." He handed her a cup with contact lenses inside of it. "They were...mine" He said embarrassed.

"oh. ok. " she blinked the blurriness away and took the lenses. "thanks." 
"oh. ok" she said, blinking away the blurriness and taking the lenses. "thank you." 
(sorry. i didnt see it there)

she let a small smile seep through her lips. was this what it felt like to be noticed? *two hours later* Alice looked around the hall, and creeped into his room. "nick?" she whispered. "Nick?"

"the party!" she hissed. she had been up researching and looking up party procedures. she did not want to make a mistake, certainly at her first actual party.

"alright, governer!" she replied in a british accent. her stomach dropped with the elevator. "how big is this party going to be...?" she asked.

"oh..." she said, her courage dropping. she hoped it wasn't obvious. the elevator doors opened, revealing thousands of strobe lights, dancing bodies, and music that pounded against her chest. "WOAH!" she tried to yell over the music.

alice immideatly broke down. "oh my god..." she whispered to herself, glancing around. there was so much confusion, and bodies packed up in the room... Alice started feeling claustrophobic. a guy about her age with brown hair came up to her, and started doing strange body movements. what was it called..? dancing? did she have to do it too? the boy winked at her, and she blushed, scanning the crowd for nick. he was probably off flirting with hot girls. 
(your turn)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back