• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Captain's Rest: The Ship of Horrors OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
RPN doesn't notify me sometimes either, it's a huge problem. >:[

Oh don’t you worry. Once you set sail I’ll be unleashing every unpleasant and nasty trick in the entirety of my arsenal on the lot of you, and rest assured I can do some terrible terrible thinns to you all :D

The 3 bountiful kids of the shipment is Mutt's terminology.
Any food will win for Mutt's loyalty to be frank.
I feel so bad everyone most of the new/old crew possess a pained past mix with insanity and Mutt's all this ball of 'I'm a badass sailor now! Check out this cool thing-- I can name everything on the ship!'.

And then Gwen is like yknow, just some casual murder and claustrophobia, no big deal!

Yup~
Honor will get attached to anyone who is nice to her. Also food too wins her over
I can already imagine Mutt being like "Hey Honor, look at this globe I named!" And she'll be like
???

Since Magnar said he might not be here, one of ya'll feel free to control Honor's first vision. It'll be some interesting variety~

Alright quite off topic but I doodled my OC, Mutt.

1547046103125.png

It's still a rough draft, I'll get the detail filled in more. But I would like permission to draw the rest of you guys since I'm in a doodle mood heh.

if Magnar Magnar doesn't come back relatively soon im going to be dropping out of this game. not active enough for me to consider staying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back