• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Captain's Rest: The Ship of Horrors OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You’re all doing fantastic everyone, I’m really enjoying the game and having y’all in it :)

Ok folks, Brummett will complete his tour in my next post and then everyone will get a bit of free time to indulge in your own things before the Captain comes to address you and set sail.

Sound like a plan?

Last edited:
Believe me when I say this is just the beginning of the breakdown — I can and will do some very very very nasty things to y’all :p

Poor Gwen. No hauntings or supernatural happenings, just wondering wtf is going on. :p

Ok folks, I’m going to give LittleBearii LittleBearii chance to catch up with the many goings on and then I’ll likely post a time skip later on today to set us sail unless there are any objections?

I am seriously trying not to get heated but, my notifications did not heed me whatsoever with all these replies. And I felt like I'm tremendously behind oh my lands.

Don’t worry about it at all. From the characters perspective you haven’t missed a lot, Brummett taking everyone on a tour of the ship with three of the new crew breaking off so Mutt would likely not be aware of a lot of it happening.

I’m going to bring it all together in my next update and skip ahead a few hours in any case.

So while this shit's happening, Mutt what were you doing?

"..I was messing with this painted globe, the way it spins is mesmerizing, I should name it Spindle."

Call me an extremely lazy reader, but what did the other 3 went off to again? Is Brummet still touring? The replies and timing confused me even after my 15th attempt with understanding this.

Understandable :).

The way I’m going to summarise the passage of events in my next post is such.

1) Brummet begins tour
2) Halfway through the tour people begin dropping off — chaos ensues.
3) Brummett gives up on tour — wonders what exactly he has let himself in for and questions his wisdom
4) Captain arrives and ship sets sail — perhaps against Brummett’s better judgement

In terms of placing, the way I understand it is that Honor has gone above decks after her encounters with Carnage and August and everyone else is belowdecks.

Does that help?

Oh no, Mutt is going to be heartbroken not discovering more about Endurance-- And yeah thanks it helped so much I understood the choas but I was like 'Where's Brummet with this did he give up.'

Here’s a rundown from my perspective:
Honor has a mental breakdown while charming half the people on the ship

Oh Mittens, I surely hope our ocs won't collide if Honor wants to try a charm-go with Mutt.
already have Mr.Suburban man lightly joking about Ray-Ray's bleed out by a pair of rusty scissors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back