• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ⟅The Borealis Wolf Pack⟆

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Guys... Wolves aren't people. They don't cry out of pain or emotion, and they don't cry 'tears'. They cry if their eyes are irritated, and they just excrete and oily substance.
The fact that you used the information that I told you yesterday is surprising. But I'm proud of you.

ShadowOwl0123 said:
@Play On Word
What post do you mean
ShadowOwl0123 said:

Qira looked at Faolan "You heard them, ask Leila but be quick or else he'll bleed to death!"

She looked at the still injured Beau "Come on Beau, stay with us. He already has lost a lot of blood. Everyone has to help, apply pressure to big wounds with whatever soft material you can find!"

Qira found a soft leaf and pressed it on one of Beau's various scratch marks.

She was heavily feared that Beau would die.

@Ellieroan

@Chaotic Pastel

@Play On Words

@MuffinRPs

@Drumonkey

@Aero

Not trying to nitpick, just want to make sure I don't owe you a response.

Everyone has to help, apply pressure to big wounds with whatever soft material you can find!

Thats why i tagged you but you dont really owe me a response so you dont have to reply it was just for everyone

@Play On Words

So I'm going to put up my post in a bit and I'm tellinh you now that the medicine ideas I got is from the Warrior Cats Wiki since it sort of goes with the forest theme if that's okay. @Chaotic Pastel @Chaos Follows

Heres the link if y'all want to look at it: Medicine

Last edited by a moderator:
Aero said:
So I'm going to put up my post in a bit and I'm tellinh you now that the medicine ideas I got is from the Warrior Cats Wiki since it sort of goes with the forest theme if that's okay. @Chaotic Pastel @Chaos Follows
Heres the link if y'all want to look at it: Medicine
WARRIOR CATS IS WHAT GOT ME INTO READING SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU FOR THAT.

[QUOTE="Chaotic Pastel]WARRIOR CATS IS WHAT GOT ME INTO READING SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU FOR THAT.

[/QUOTE]
OMG SAME HERE! YAY I LIKE THE LOVE.

[QUOTE="Chaotic Pastel]WARRIOR CATS IS WHAT GOT ME INTO READING SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU FOR THAT.

[/QUOTE]
Warriors was one of my favorites, I prefer HP though.

Aero said:
OMG SAME HERE! YAY I LIKE THE LOVE.
YAAAAASS!

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Warriors was one of my favorites, I prefer HP though.

[/QUOTE]
I loved the HP series too c:

[QUOTE="Chaotic Pastel]YAAAAASS!
I loved the HP series too c:

[/QUOTE]
I JUST GOT THE CURSED CHILD THIS MORNING AND I FINISHED IT DURING MY CLASSES TODAY.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I JUST GOT THE CURSED CHILD THIS MORNING AND I FINISHED IT DURING MY CLASSES TODAY.

[/QUOTE]
NO WAY?! MY GOD I WANNA GET IT SO BAD BUT I'M SAVING UP TO GET THE HAMILTON BOOK TOO </3

[QUOTE="Chaotic Pastel]NO WAY?! MY GOD I WANNA GET IT SO BAD BUT I'M SAVING UP TO GET THE HAMILTON BOOK TOO </3

[/QUOTE]
IT IS SO GOOD! MAKE IT PRIORITY

[QUOTE="Play On Words]IT IS SO GOOD! MAKE IT PRIORITY

[/QUOTE]
I trust your words, I SHALL DO IT!

Also, could someone fill me and @Chaos Follows in on what's happening with a quick summary please?

He's out and I don't really have the time to read 3 pages or posts to form a reply before something new comes up x'3

@Chaos Follows[/URL] in on what's happening with a quick summary please?
He's out and I don't really have the time to read 3 pages or posts to form a reply before something new comes up x'3
Also, Faolan will being following Dru and Leigh but she's looking for Leila for permission

[QUOTE="Play On Words]This coming from one of the biggest bookworms in the history of the world, it was one of the best plays I've ever read.
Basically Beau is back with Royce's help, Paethon acted like a dick, Royce needs to fill in Leila, Leigh and Dru are gonna go get herbs.

[/QUOTE]
Phaethon is honestly my spirit animal for Sophomore year of high school. *Doesn't start community college until late Sept.*

I'll let my boyfriend know, as well as introduce my new character and have Kaga be scolded by his mentor.

Aero said:
Also, Faolan will being following Dru and Leigh but she's looking for Leila for permission
Okie, I'll respond to that right now then!

[QUOTE="Chaotic Pastel]Phaethon is honestly my spirit animal for Sophomore year of high school. *Doesn't start community college until late Sept.*
I'll let my boyfriend know, as well as introduce my new character and have Kaga be scolded by his mentor.

Okie, I'll respond to that right now then!

[/QUOTE]
Does every individual pup get a mentor? If so, my God, someone needs Royce. Or Talon needs to mentor Kato, if I can only have one. Talon is more important.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Does every individual pup get a mentor? If so, my God, someone needs Royce. Or Talon needs to mentor Kato, if I can only have one. Talon is more important.

[/QUOTE]
Multipe wolves can mentor a single pup if the pup would like them to be their mentors, like Kaga wants Phaethon to be his mentor because of his totally Tsundere (HAHAHAH Chaotic, you anime nerd) attitude but he could still turn to Leila, Royce, Alaska, or anyone in general who he sees as a strong wolf. The reason I made it multiple instead of a singular mentor is so that a pup would have a collective amount of things to learn that one wolf may not be able to teach - It allows them to learn, while choosing what they prefer suits them best ^-^

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13484-drumonkey/ said:
@Drumonkey[/URL] You already posted that, and Weirdo replied.
my phone has been changing my new post ot old posts.

Whew! I hope I was able to reply to everyone who needed me, let me know if I missed anyone! I did my best x'3

I can just imagine the love triangle with Beau, Aura and Dru. Just...*arm flailing*

MuffinRPs said:
I can just imagine the love triangle with Beau, Aura and Dru. Just...*arm flailing*
Or just Dru and Aura mating, and Beau sitting there in the background with a heartbroken expression.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Or just Dru and Aura mating, and Beau sitting there in the background with a heartbroken expression.

[/QUOTE]
*music plays* Why could this happen to me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back