• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood Wars-Reboot

Ok I have posted one, I have another on the way but I don't have time and I won't have time until about 4.30pm GMT.

Also what do you mean by powers? What's the difference between a hybrid and let say a normal werewolf?

LaDyGrEy said:
Ok I have posted one, I have another on the way but I don't have time and I won't have time until about 4.30pm GMT.
Also what do you mean by powers? What's the difference between a hybrid and let say a normal werewolf?
Hybrids if they're a mix of werewolf and vampire are generally stronger than both. Powers..think Twilight mental powers or gifted menta powers.

Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]
Oh I didn't realize this was even close to starting, I'll start on making my character shortly.
Np.

Yeah I was thinking about making a Hybrid, just depends I want to see if I can even handle all these Rp's I'm joining first before I try make another one.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Yeah I was thinking about making a Hybrid, just depends I want to see if I can even handle all these Rp's I'm joining first before I try make another one.

[/QUOTE]
You can always make one later :P

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well if I do make another, I'm adding Tremki.

[/QUOTE]
This gets all the upvotes, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back