The Barren Mother

Hello person!

I'm afraid my replies my be a bit, ehh, delayed at the moment, as I'm not feeling too well, BUT if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. c:

hello hello, welcome welcome

say, im doing a survey, do you think the words "environment" and government" would be better off without those extra n's?

i mean, no one needs those anyways

thank you for your time

Aw, I hope you feel better! I haven't been feeling my best either lately :P But I'm a pretty slow poster even without a lot of obstacles, so it's a relief to me that the pace of the RP will be a bit slow ... xD

You sound like a dictator Goats! Keep this up and I'm gonna kill one of your ten goats!

( `; A ;'

who ever said this was a democracy!

GAZE IN AW AT THE MASTERFUL PINE'S ULTRA GM POWERS

Aww, thank thank.

and hahaha a bit slow

a bIT slow

*shifty eyes and forced laughter*

wonk wonk

thank you for your cooperation, pie

okay, now everybody post comments agreeing with me before tenome can see anything

Er, yes I've been deleting the comments (I'm the only person who actually CAN delete comments).

What Goats meant by edit your response was to delete your answer to the survey, lest there be a bias for people who may be taking it in the future. *nods*

or

not

wait i don't understand

Now, if everyone just makes a post saying that the N's should be gone, the food rations will continue to be provided.

Ding ding ding!

*confetti* `^*~.,\( ^ v ^

@Pine, you've won a free ticket to a reeducation camp!

Attendance is mandatory!

Congratulations!

__

All food rations.

Ding ding ding!

*confetti* `^*~.,\( ^ v ^

@LifeNovel, You've won a free ticket to a reeducation camp!

Attendance is mandatory!

Congratulations!

DING DING DING!

*CONFETTI* `^*~.,\( ^ v ^

@LifeNovel, YOU'VE WON A FREE TICKET TO A REEDUCATION CAMP!

ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY!

FORCE WILL BE USED IF NECESSARY!

CONGRATULATIONS!

All food rations, including chocolate, will be withheld unless there is compliance.

How dare you force an ill human being to a re-education camp! D:

Don't worry Pine-chan! I got's this!

Those ill in the mind are sent to reeducation camps.

Attendance will be enforced in any way possible.

Force will be used if necessary.

Well Mmm that sounds tempting now...Pine is awfully ill in the mind... Very dirty

*stops laundry to pull out soap box*

Alright Goats you better listen up.

'N' is a fair letter to add to the word government, as the word as a whole can then derive from the word "govern," which aids in the spelling of it plenty and gives a nice little root word.

To suggest that we take away that letter because it is silent in a word would to be suggesting a change in nearly half of the English language, and personally, I'm not ready for the transition to the word "fone."

This entire proposal is somewhat to the likes of 1984's concept of "new-speak" in which instead of using the word "excellent" you would say "plus plus good," which sounds stupid.

While the example is a bit of an exaggeration, the concept of simplifying things is still the same, and I am hardly a fan of censoring things or simplifications such as these.

The English language is one of the most difficult for a variety of reasons, such as the way we stress particular words, which is less effective in other languages.

This is not necessarily a bad thing, however, because if it was a good thing for the world to all know the same language, use the same currency, that's probably what we would be doing right now.

There is also a beauty in needlessly complicating things.

Look at old English, in which it is spelled "colour" as opposed to "color," which adds absolutely nothing to the word or even how you would think about pronouncing it... but nevertheless, if England can do it, then by God, so can we.

*murica fireworks blow up in the background*

Furthermore, this is my thread, therefore making any statement you say that is in disagreement with my own word is thus invalid.

*shoves re-education degree into goats' face*

LifeNovel, thank you so much. You and Pie attending a reeducation camp without us, the goverment, having to use force makes everything easier for the both of us. Very plus plus good. We wish you an enjoyable time in our fun learning enivroment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back