• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Barren Mother // Small Town Mystery Role Play [ one spot left ❧ ]

Pine

PK THOT ⚡
Supporter
Barren_by_saciii.jpg

The Barren Mother is an advanced role play for a small group of role players, who will similarly be playing a small group of friends in the world of Fairtown. While the role play will be largely realistic, there may be subtle fantasy elements in the future. The premise of the role play will be a local legend has sparked again after a girl went missing and the body was found mutilated days later, and for their winter break, this group of friends go to uncover the truth of the legend on their own.

The main focus of the role play will be the group, but not all of these kids are friends, nor will all of the characters be in this group. The group of friends itself should be around five or six boys. In addition to them, there will be a few kids that force themselves into the investigation or are dragged along for various reasons. Only one female will be allowed, and while she may or may not have been invited, the other one or two boys should not mesh well with the group. Aside from the group, there will be a variety of characters that are well known throughout the area so as to give the proper small town feel, the likes of which may not even be role played.

@DecayintoChaos

5. @eheu

6. @White Masquerade

7. @LifeNovel

8. Open[/color][/size][/font][/indent]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in joining, but probably won't have time to finish my character form tonight, thus can I reserve a spot? :)

Also, whatever happened to that pokemon thing? D:

INDEED YOU CAN MY DEAR SKY

& no prob, no prob, doesn't have to be tonight.

fffffff i forgot to tag you

because i forgot to follow you i'm sorry ;w;

Anyway, that's still going to be a thing, but this role play will be easier for me to do because this is a reboot and I already have my intro (all the role players disappeared on me sad faice).

yyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy

Yeah, I kinda figured that something was going on with it, but there were hundreds of pages of OOC to attempt to read through to check so I got scurred D: Shall go and check now!

I'm not Pie and currently she said she was gonna sleep or something, so the post can't be edited, but if four people somehow come and post before she comes back (which i doubt will happen) I'll tell anyone else that comes that there's no more open spots.

So you should totally make a character and join.

EDIT NEVERMIND

GOD ALL MY TYPING FOR NOTHING

Yeah, there was that whole deal about retabbing and the admin that helped me was having teh struggles, BUT we're good now, I can work with it. *D

but i don't know about THAT role play starting any time soon because rather unfortunately my summer is now over and i have no idea how balancing my role play life and the college life will go so blah

i might have to put it off for a long while

Aw, sorry Ghost. xD

THE INTERNET IS BEING FAST AGAIN ISN'T THIS A GLORIOUS THING

Which reminds me, Sky, which position were you interested in, exactly ~?

or if you don't have an idea yet that's totally fine

@Ghost Not meaning to rub salt in the wound, but you totally put 'Pie' instead of 'Pine' and made your post confusing also xD But hi!

@Pine I haven't really decided yet, but I'll get back to you on that as soon as I know what I'm interested in. It's most likely to be a friend though. Just out of curiousity, how many people are there for each role? Is it 5 friends, 1 girl and 2 others?

Ah, Ghost just calls me Pie.

It's a thing. xD

Okay, cool !

& the ratio will be something like that, give or take a friend/other. cx

I know exactly what I'm typing about yo

But heeeey!!! Nice to meet you!

Though, after this I probably should stop posting about things that have nothing to do with the rp.

And move to the actual ooc or somethin

Oh, in that case sorry friendly Ghost, for jumping the gun with my criticalness xD

And that's cool, cheers for the clarification. I should also stop clattering this up and stop posting, and instead working on my character, which is going to have to involve me learning. About American schooling systems! Woot! .__.

See you guys in RP!

b-b-b-bump

still three spots left

who will it be who will it be

/waggles eyebrows

to make this post relevant

I think the group should definitely have a dog they share or something.

Her name will be Angel, but they'll call her Ripper because she's tuff stuff to be hanging with these manry men.

and they all live in a tree house

the end

uh-oh bumping it again

friendly reminder that we're all cool cats and that you should join this role play

Eh?

That's fine.

I'm pretty sure there are some Pokemon role plays here for you to join.

Ohoho, but of course ~ c:

Any role in particular that you would be interested in playing?

/waggles eyebrows

I don't mind any of them? xD I'm more accustomed to playing males but I'd be willing to make the female if the slot is open, haha.

Ah, okay okay ~

The female certainly isn't a necessity right now.

I would be most pining for a friend who isn't quite as rude as all the ones we have at the moment (so this all actually makes sense bahaha), but it's up to you! c8'

I don't mind making a nice guy. xP I shall get to wooorrk. But - excuse my noobiness to this site - I'm new here and I've checked the group out and read the few posts and I was wondering if I made my character and then linked it to you? Is that it? Orr ... ?

Ehehe, nicer, I meant, but whatever works ~

& that's totally fine, I'm doing things a little weird for this role play for the sake of organization.

Yeah, make your character in the showcase, then send me a link when you're done, along with a short description. c:

Okay, so the site won't let me PM until I have ten posts on the site and I'm not exactly the type to spam soooo I'll just post my link here? http://www.rpnation.com/showcase/matthias-bynes.4260/ He's pretty standard but character-making isn't my most favourite thing to do. :P

As for the blurb: A lazy 'ol arse who doesn't care for half the things anyone tells him. His solitary nature engages him to use sarcasm as a primary means of defense against any form of social interaction. Amongst his few peers, Matty tends to step out of his box and involve himself in their lives more than his own, almost coming off as protective.

!! wow im always so excited whenever aro/ace characters exist (^▽^)

First -- Your signature made me laugh.

Second -- Weee ~ I feel as if not enough of them are created. xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back