The Bandit and the Princess

Jasmine, a princess very close to your own country, is having a ball. It's for her older brother's twenty-fourth birthday. This is the perfect time for you to act. Her older brother has something you want, and you want it badly enough to take Jasmine as a hostage. You have to keep her hidden from your family and servants, because everyone thinks very highly of you, while you continue to bribe Jasmine's older brother for the thing you want

Last edited by a moderator:
yep 
Name: Jasmine

Appearance:

af66729791dceb5a4ae88257559145f6.jpg

Name: Jace Yamamoto

Appearance:
3yjy9u7e.jpg

Pr

Personality: Rude, flirt, brave, smart, arrogant

~*~

Guess what!? I use Tapatalk as well!!!

Jace walked over to the snack table and grabbed a snack. He stuck out his hand to Jasmine and said. "Nice to meet you, i'm Jace, and you are?"

She shook his hand. "I'm Jasmine, Heath's younger sister," She pointed to the man whom this party was for.

He looked to be about his early twenties. His gray-blue eyes neatly complimented his blond hair. He was in the middle of a dance with a beautiful woman.

"Are you enjoying the party?" Jasmine asked Jace as she put her hands back down to her side.

A grin crept along Kai's face. "Yes i am," he said, quickly changing his sly smile to a grin. Kai moved slightly closer to Jasmine and grabbed another snack

(It's okay. With a lot of role plays it's easy to get things mixed up)

Jasmine smiled and didn't notice that he had moved closer. "That's wonderful. Everyone has tried so hard to make this party a good one," She grabs herself a small snack.

"I can see that" Jace said smiling. "Do you enjoy being who you are?" Jace asked, trying to start friendly conversation. "As in being like a princess." Jace looked around the room and saw that no one around them was paying them much attention. Perfect conditions. He smiled to himself.

Jace smiled. "Can you show me around please?" He asked. He grabbed a small chocolate ball and placed it in his mouth.

"Oh, most guests aren't allowed beyond the ballroom. Not unless you are a super close friend of tthe family. I'm very sorry," Jasmine took a small apologetic bow.

Jace leaned forward and whispered into Jasmines ear. "We aren't close enough?" He said in a cheeky tone. "I'm sure we can get closer," Jace's inner flirt was starting to come out.

Jasmine stood. "Oh, um... I'm terribly sorry, but I'm not allowed to... Maybe a servant could show you certain places..." She wanted to say yes, but continued to say no.

"It's a party, no one will notice we are gone," Jace smiled, "come on please, it will be fun I promise." He gave her a flirtatious wink.

Jace smiled and took Jasmine's hand as she led him to a door. Once they were out he kissed her hard on the lips. "Thank you. Now, show me around your palace."

Jasmine blushed deeply and walked down the hallway. "These here are the stairs to the bedrooms and down the hall are the bathrooms,"

"Cool," Jace acknowledged and looked around. He would wait until they were further away from the party before he would act.

Jasmine led Jace down another hallway and outside into a beautiful and large garden. "These are our gardens. The party is pretty far away. We should head back before we're caught,"

Jace smiled and pressed his lips to Jasmine's. He lifted her up and carried her, his lips on hers and carried her to his carriage. He then shut the door quickly and rode off, taking the princess with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back