• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Zareh said:
It's basically a game where you use only one word per post to create a story, the rules are simple, all you have to do is
Well in our POV, it's night time but in your POV it can be still early, so don't worry about it...basically the couples and people are celebrating mate day with pink and red decorations everywhere in the kingdom but also that in our POV, night time....well it gets a bit more juicy.
OOH JUICY

Ok but srsly I guess my concern is once you guys are done with your night, you aren't gonna wanna timeskip to the next day right?

I mean I know you guys post more often but the rest of us still post consistently, so we should at least all stay on the same day

am i the only one who found it odd that a cafe existed in the dark ages then looked it up and found they kind of did

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]I have stopped questioning the majority of this universe's logic

[/QUOTE]
I never did. It's an RP, for fun.

Yeah I question things though the cafes were invited in mecca and Damascus during Muslim control in like the 16th century just barely in the dark ages

Karcen said:
Yeah I question things though the cafes were invited in mecca and Damascus during Muslim control in like the 16th century just barely in the dark ages
The dark ages in europe weren't the dark ages for the rest of the world

TheHappyPikachu said:
The Fauna Royalty
@Kayzo - Mao

@The Mythic Dragon - Feros Kilian

@Kayzo - Megumi

@Wild Born - Jani

@SummerWolf - Ryke

@theglassangel - Laiea

@RubyRose - Lyre Altaira

@JessBeth - Aine Golden

@StoneyJr - Larentia Shikari

@JessBeth - Yin

@TheHappyPikachu - Inutsuki

@Archdemon - Silver

@NightCasterZ - Jakob

@IceSolstice - Ren

@Marcel Alexandross - Teal

@OceanBunny - Vinny

@Hawkeye - Clint

Where's everyone at just for an update? PLEASE answer!! :D :D :D
"Chanon"... "Chanon"......

Zareh said:
We are almost to ninety....I can possibly say that this is the LONGEST ooc chat of all time....I think
Seen longer. Some OOC chats go beyond 100 pages.

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21926-zareh/ said:
@Zareh[/URL] @TheHappyPikachu
You aren't gonna kill of Arona, are you..?
A time comes for everything, even time itself.

Zareh said:
It's basically a game where you use only one word per post to create a story, the rules are simple, all you have to do is
Well in our POV, it's night time but in your POV it can be still early, so don't worry about it...basically the couples and people are celebrating mate day with pink and red decorations everywhere in the kingdom but also that in our POV, night time....well it gets a bit more juicy.
All you have to do is..?

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Is it Fero? I really don't want anyone to die soon... but if someone must...

[/QUOTE]
Pardon?

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]I saw the phrase you had there before. ;)
Ah well

[/QUOTE]
O.o ? Pardon?

Horatio:
?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back