• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Blackrose7 said:
Mary: Tell me, or I will burn your face off.
Blacky: He said that I am better than you, Mary.

Mary: *Start throwing fireballs at Pretzel* How rude of you to say that, Pretzel. You must be punish for your rudeness to a princess.

Blacky: Have fun with Mary, Pretzel. ^w^

@Pretzel Heart
Pretz: Blackrose, that's playing dirty! Caaaiius help me!

Caius: ...that would require effort.

Pretz: Did you forget that I am your God and creator.

Caius: Good point. Mary, can you stop trying to kill my creator before I get zapped out of existence? Do it for your brother.

Karcen said:
Yeah but arming a village with plasma guns sounds like fun idea
Hmm...so maybe we won't be stopping by there after all. :')

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]...We can't end Mate Day what so many people were in the middle of stuff?

[/QUOTE]
I feel you.

I need a response.... "^W^

POTATOES!!!!!!!! (Trying to help but failing.) xD

@Zareh

@Zareh Can I ask that we don't time skip until a few more plots are finished because I think multiple people were in the middle of stuff so it's kind of jarring?

Kayzo said:
Everyone has been waiting for you.

Oops, Sorry...you mean waiting for me to post? I'll get to posting though I think only Mythic and Pikachu are waiting for me

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]Pretz: Blackrose, that's playing dirty! Caaaiius help me!
Caius: ...that would require effort.

Pretz: Did you forget that I am your God and creator.

Caius: Good point. Mary, can you stop trying to kill my creator before I get zapped out of existence? Do it for your brother.

Hmm...so maybe we won't be stopping by there after all. :')

[/QUOTE]
you give one village weapons that would make them a super power and suddenly no one wants to say hi

I actually already have 4 other role-plays still in my word docs....so....yeah..I prepared if this RP is ever going to go down like the titanic! Which reminds me, does anyone want to play an OOC game?

StoneyJr said:
It's YOU who's waiting on ME for Dol! xD
And I swear man this RP moves so quick. I don't always get the chance to come on so me and @SirBlazeALot are still walking in the morning! I mean DAYUM!
Yeah but likr I just posted an hout ago or so. I ain't trippin though post whenever man xD

Kayzo said:
Never mind. It's @Pretzel Heart we are waiting for. (Hurry up, this is the only day I get to do anything in this roleplay.)
Told you

Zareh said:
I actually already have 4 other role-plays still in my word docs....so....yeah..I prepared if this RP is ever going to go down like the titanic! Which reminds me, does anyone want to play an OOC game?
I'm down whats good?

Also if this RP goes down I'll riot

SirBlazeALot said:
Yeah but likr I just posted an hout ago or so. I ain't trippin though post whenever man xD
Told you

I'm down whats good?

Also if this RP goes down I'll riot
Still, you should try to post with me more. I get very lonely in this roleplay.

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]@,@ Sorry I post here first every day but like
Time zones man

[/QUOTE]
I understand bro Im not trippin, like I said I don't mind the pace.

I have other rps and a life to live so

It's basically a game where you use only one word per post to create a story, the rules are simple, all you have to do is that each person pick a word where you would add to make a whole story. For example:

Person 1: There

Person 2: There Once

Person 3: There Once was

Person 4: There Once was a

Person 5: There Once was a stupid

Person 6: There Once was a stupid chicken....(cont)

You get the idea :3

SirBlazeALot said:
@Zareh
I still need to know what's going on with mate day cause both of my chars and a lotbof others are still in like early mate day
Well in our POV, it's night time but in your POV it can be still early, so don't worry about it...basically the couples and people are celebrating mate day with pink and red decorations everywhere in the kingdom but also that in our POV, night time....well it gets a bit more juicy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back